Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 74. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 03:11:14 PM
The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of things that can be done for us all, simple things can produce bitcoin, this if done by the unemployed then they can earnning even bigger than that work formally.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:51:40 PM
Yes, it will reduce unemployment as long you have knowledge to use a computer and do online job for bitcoin. Some people resigned from their job,
to work bitcoin at home with their families and sightly they hold their time.

Activity: 34
December 07, 2017, 01:59:55 PM
obviously.but now it's percentage is little bit slow. but i believe it will rise gradually.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 01:41:00 PM
Yes, pretty sure bitcoin would reduce unemployment to some extent, as it provides avenues for earning for people who do not have a job , also people who have a job can take out spare time and make additional profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 07, 2017, 01:10:02 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

i agree because nowadays one source of income is not enough how much more to those unemployed....finding job is not easy..with the help of btc those who doesn't have job can earn money as long as they are also passionate to what a btc member should be

Certainly.  The reason why I found bitcoin was because I was looking for an extra income.  The salary I have with my day job is not enough for my needs and my expenses.  What more are those people who find it hard to have a job.  Bitcoin does really help people in having a job this, it reduces unemployment.
This is not under the government, or any other sectors and organization. Its just simply you, making serious money. I mean how could this possibly be 'job' if the rates are so unfair to those other jobs, if you insist in lumping this kind of platform to the normal ones.

SO you see now that, this is no ordinary 'job' in fact, its NEITHER a 'job' NOR an employment (talk about decentralized currency). SO basically, your employing yourself to do this kind of work, there's no boss, its just you, you have your own time, and you're the only one who knows how you will manage it.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 07, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

i agree because nowadays one source of income is not enough how much more to those unemployed....finding job is not easy..with the help of btc those who doesn't have job can earn money as long as they are also passionate to what a btc member should be

Certainly.  The reason why I found bitcoin was because I was looking for an extra income.  The salary I have with my day job is not enough for my needs and my expenses.  What more are those people who find it hard to have a job.  Bitcoin does really help people in having a job this, it reduces unemployment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

Activity: 317
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 09:06:20 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes, i agree with you. But only for the person who have such skills as you mention above
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 07, 2017, 07:21:13 AM
Yes it can reduce unemployment in our community. Like in my community, most of the people in my community doesn't have jobs but bitcoin gave them opportunity to have a job. I can say that bitcoin can really reduce unemployment in our society.

That's correct many people now are earning good income from bitcoins and they don't find a need to have a full time job as bitcoin is giving them much higher income and fulfilling their needs to and now there are many people who are full time into bitcoins and making good money out of it.
Activity: 419
December 07, 2017, 06:47:40 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What I believe is, that bitcoin is helping unemployed people to have a source of income, bitcoin has been a very good source of income for these people who dont have jobs or unemployed. Actually, even people with jobs are quiting their jobs because of the opportunity that Bitcoin has given to them.
Bitcoins has an extraordinary part in diminishing the joblessness of not maybe a couple nations but rather entire world now a days the joblessness in the entire world is diminishing a direct result of bitcoins so on the off chance that you are jobless than you ought to likewise entered the universe of bitcoins.
It is not may, bitcoin has already reduced unemployment very much. There are many people who are now earning decent livelihood who were previously living a life of frustration and a complete financial failure. Bitcoin is all the time increasing in value and this is why people are now really after bitcoin. The legalization of bitcoin is soon going to eradicate poverty form the face of earth with the help of governments.
Activity: 540
December 07, 2017, 02:03:43 AM
Yes it can reduce unemployment in our community. Like in my community, most of the people in my community doesn't have jobs but bitcoin gave them opportunity to have a job. I can say that bitcoin can really reduce unemployment in our society.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:01:32 AM
This is not true when we just look at one side of it, in fact bitcoin increases the unemployment rate.
Activity: 208
December 07, 2017, 01:55:11 AM
for now I say yes, in my experience that is currently hard to find a job then bitcoin who munggkin can help me before finding a permanent job
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 07, 2017, 01:49:58 AM

And I would say that it raises, because people thinking that they are throwing a gold mine here for crypto currency. After all, the income will be more, but in fact it turns out that nothing good and everything is unstable.
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 01:43:21 AM

You can work or you won't work. Simple as this. But rapidly increasing the bitcoin price will eventually get that more freelancing sites offers or employer offers payment in bitcoin. This will be good as like you said will increase popularity in countries where not many people knows about bot just bitcoin but any other crypto that is popular today.because handwork it is the key to be successful.

Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 07, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Yeah I think so. I have many colleagues who work full time to earn bitcoin. I think it is a lucrative way of making a living through it. They say that they earn much more today from what they earn from their work. Plus they don't have to deal with their boss and the pressure to work hard just to have salary. Though work is a very great way to earn money, but I think they just have the juts and skills to let go of their "sure money" monthly. Actually I have been thinking of it lately and if I earn from what I received from my salary then I think that will be the signal for me to resign from my current job.
Activity: 18
December 07, 2017, 01:15:26 AM

well if you wanted to be a miners you need a handful of money first though Tongue
unless you're searching for a bitcoin fee from this website
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 07, 2017, 01:08:33 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There is a lots of investors or people who follows Bitcoin at everytime and earn money from it.
yeah in fact there is a lot of work you can do here (not just investments only) to make a profit. there are many people who join bitcoin and then get a job here and earn a good income. bitcoin provides many benefits for many people including reducing unemployment
I even quite my job for bitcoin, that's the help I get on bitcoin to trust it this hard.
I believe I made a good decision because my finances has improve so much when I focus my time well with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 07, 2017, 12:14:55 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There is a lots of investors or people who follows Bitcoin at everytime and earn money from it.
yeah in fact there is a lot of work you can do here (not just investments only) to make a profit. there are many people who join bitcoin and then get a job here and earn a good income. bitcoin provides many benefits for many people including reducing unemployment
Activity: 75
December 07, 2017, 12:07:16 AM
Somehow yes. Like me who is new here. I've read many about how to earn Bitcoins. You can earn here Bitcoins and at the same time altcoins. So like me who is just a student and definitely unemployed. This what we call campaign really helps me to provide a bit for my finances in school.
Pages:
Jump to: