Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 73. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
If people will work in exchange of bitcoin then it can reduce the unemployment but I think most of the people who are trading and earning bitcoin are mostly employed who switch their job over bitcoin. If only all of the people knows about bitcoin then maybe the unemployment all over the world will be lessen.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 10:07:38 PM
I think it's true because I myself was an unemployed person and I came to Bitcoin, it was the last salvation of my life. Things got better when I joined Bitcoin. I can earn money, a living wage, stable working hours and Bitcoin become a real career. I'm sure there are many cases like me in this world, and I'm happy about this
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 08, 2017, 09:47:03 PM
I don't think working hard on bitcoin is changing the fact that someone is unemployed but still, working on bitcoin is a nice way to earn money.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
December 08, 2017, 09:00:47 PM
Very many activities or jobs that can be presented from bitcoin, this is certainly a good impact for everyone, especially the unemployed, by borrowing capital they can get a profit every day.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 08, 2017, 06:39:16 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. It depends to people how to work for their lives. Don't depend your life in bitcoin just work for it. Because everyone depend what if they think. Now a days if you don't work you will suffer, so just work for the future. Don't depend in bitcoin, don't depend to others.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
i think so bitcoin reduce unemployment by joining bitcoin because its easy to learn and you can have better financial like an actual job
in my point of view.the unemployment  rate is going higher day by day.now days  a large amount of population is  unemployment.bitcoin is providing opportunity for them to work from your home through internet and make money online on bitcoin.you are able to make a few cents with fiat online opportunities, maybe 0,04-0.20 dollars daily with a lot clicks at several websites, you can earn those same value with faucets or something else, the thing is bitcoin and crypto world has changed a lot, nowadays you are able to earn a decent amount and well scamers still around but you can prevent it before.by this way bitcoin is reducing amall amount of unemloyrment
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
December 08, 2017, 05:06:50 PM
Yes in my country it has though may not really glaring but for some set of people that made the campaign and even tutored some people through seminar, such people are not jobless now but making it in their little little ways
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:32:09 PM
for now I say yes, in my experience that is currently hard to find a job then bitcoin who munggkin can help me before finding a permanent job
It is now the huge problem and every second person is suffering the unemployment, bitcoin has made life easy now it is providing a lot of jobs and bitcoin profit earnings, same as you I was unemployed and was not having source of income and now I am making profit with bitcoin just bitcoin was the ray of life for me at that time so for me as well bitcoin has a strong role in the reduction of unemployment.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:58:26 AM
Bitcoin really helpfull for the genral public too.. because all around from the world people using bitcoin and earned employemt for there need
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 08, 2017, 07:57:16 AM
It's literally silly.
Cryptocurrency won't reduce unemployment. The people who can afford mining equipment are wealthy people, that's mean they are already working or doing business.
Homeless or hikki can't afford mining.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 07:49:50 AM
Its a Yes! bitcoin is alleviating unemployment in many countries. In my case if there is no journey with bitcoin i would have faced many problems being a jobless technical engineer its not i do not have knowledge in education but its due to the lack of opportunities in my city. Bitcoin really helped me and my family financially. I agree with you its not easy to earn we require knowledge of creativity and skills about bitcoin to make better profits.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 08, 2017, 07:40:42 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes, i agree with you. But only for the person who have such skills as you mention above
The way you are talking about is to do freelancing as in exchange with bitcoin but bitcoin is reducing unemployment for the unskilled person as well they simply invest into bitcoin and wait till their desired price to come and when the market rate hit that figure they sell their coin and use that money for the daily needs as well and many of people are resigning from their jobs because they know they can earn more thorough bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 08, 2017, 07:24:30 AM

It's very greatfull profit from bitcoin to our country reduce of unemployment can reduce criminality . Becuse they will get a new job and benefit income through by signature , mining, trading and bounty project .bitcoin is the new solution of this problem. Thank's to bitcoin.
Bitcoin cannot reduce the criminality because criminality is depending on the people and not on the opportunities like bitcoin and in fact, people can go into crimes if they will find out bitcoin that is anonymous because they will just take advantage of that to do secure transaction and also untraceable which is a very great thing for them to execute illegal stuffs.
Activity: 156
December 08, 2017, 06:27:26 AM

It's very greatfull profit from bitcoin to our country reduce of unemployment can reduce criminality . Becuse they will get a new job and benefit income through by signature , mining, trading and bounty project .bitcoin is the new solution of this problem. Thank's to bitcoin.
Activity: 354
December 08, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

I don't think so because even though there a people depend on bitcoin there is still a people who choose a real job. So that even the people choose bitcoin there is still a people chooses what they or where they are inclined.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
December 08, 2017, 05:39:21 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I think you are right because bitcoin also provides various ways to get it. so bitcoin users can choose which field is mastered. But no matter how much we do not have to focus on bitcoins. because we do not know how long the bitcoin can survive. At least we make other businesses in the real world, so our economy stays stable when there is something bad that we never expect will happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 05:19:12 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There is a lots of investors or people who follows Bitcoin at everytime and earn money from it.
yeah in fact there is a lot of work you can do here (not just investments only) to make a profit. there are many people who join bitcoin and then get a job here and earn a good income. bitcoin provides many benefits for many people including reducing unemployment
Yes it’s true that bitcoin reduce unemployment in many countries and my country is one of the example in my country there are a lot of problems and all young people are jobless and since bitcoin arrived to my country so bitcoin bring also of opportunity with itself because bitcoin provide a lot of good opportunity to the people and believe me thousands of people in my country now there life are very comfortable and they are thank full to bitcoin.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 08, 2017, 04:10:29 AM
i think so bitcoin reduce unemployment by joining bitcoin because its easy to learn and you can have better financial like an actual job
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 11:57:28 PM
for now I say yes, in my experience that is currently hard to find a job then bitcoin who munggkin can help me before finding a permanent job

If you can get income from bitcoin then you will search for offline job? This is the best job ever if you can manage it.
However, at least bitcoin has helped company to reduce unemployment
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2017, 11:53:54 PM
It does my wife quit her job for we now have 2 children but thanks to bitcoin while she's taking care of our children at the same time shes earning plus it is another income for me while working.
Pages:
Jump to: