Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 83. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 09:34:39 PM
There are many people on telegram groups who lives in third world countries and are earning a living only with bitcoins as the rate of unemployment is too high in their countries and even if they find job the salary is too low to survive and with bitcoins they are earning much higher in compare to their day job so now their full concentration is on bitcoin and they are earning only from bitcoins which is too higher in compare to their salary so I think bitcoin is reducing unemployment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 03:24:35 PM
Doing bitcoin isn't a profession rather it's another community that can be explored. Instead of employment, this gives people an opportunity to understand currency more and at the same time earn.

Yes bitcoin will give to online working process. So it will helpful to give the online process work then it will get the more profit. Bitcoin will be help to student study. Bitcoin is prices change the life and gather more information. Bitcoin will become a growth for the all people life and knowledge. Bitcoin help to business process, trading, investment for the future life. It good to improve the people life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 03:10:30 PM
Doing bitcoin isn't a profession rather it's another community that can be explored. Instead of employment, this gives people an opportunity to understand currency more and at the same time earn.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
indeed. I also think that bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployed peoples cause bitcoin can be a full time job. there is so many opportunity in cryptocurrency or bitcoin world. there a such things called buy and sell, mining, trading and other method to get bitcoin. people nowadays did not get a job cause its to risky to find a job. but the job is limited so the numbers of unemployed increase but for now bitcoin is the biggest opportunity for them to get a job.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 02:10:58 PM
Bitcoin and decentralization overall will increase unemployment, because there will be no need in mediators and third parties. These people will have to look for other opportunities to survive
Yes, bitcoin reduces the unemployment in the entire world including myself, I was unemployed when I first got here
 in the forum. Before I earn bitcoin, of course I studied and learn what bitcoin is and how to do trading  in the exchange platform.
Activity: 68
November 24, 2017, 02:03:12 PM
Bitcoin and decentralization overall will increase unemployment, because there will be no need in mediators and third parties. These people will have to look for other opportunities to survive
Bitcoin doesn't reduces unemployment directly. There are no many working places or industry related to Bitcoin that would employ people, not in significant number and not all around the world. But for some people Bitcoin has become additional or even the only source of income. But this doesn't influence unemployment, these are totaly different things and mustn't be mixed up.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 02:00:06 PM
Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment. Bitcoin may give additional income but employment is a different case. I see the benefits of bitcoin as another source of income.
Activity: 70
November 24, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
i agree with that bitcoin will reduce unployment .. too many people in all over the world will be hardwork to find a bitcoin in every matter .. and bitcoin help others to have an extra income .. like me i have a job and sideline to bitcoin .. always looking to many site that free and paid me in bitcoin .m thanks bitcoin you are a big help to others ..
Activity: 70
November 24, 2017, 01:37:14 PM
For now, Bitcoin is a choice. If you want to take it seriously, I'm sure you will pursue it as your primary source of income. But opposing to what you have said, I think that we have different skills. An individual would like to have a work that suites her skills and knowledge.
Or maybe they will choose bitcoin as another source of income only.
 Employment will not be affected in my opinion unless Government itself removes every employee and let Bitcoin do the rest. Right ? Who will teach? Who will build? Who will cure ?
So necessarily Government will need employees and people will still need jobs or take the opportunity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:30:36 PM
I disagree. Bitcoin can not reduce the level of unemployment. For all the existence of bitcoin, many people still remain without work, because they do not have the Internet to study crypto currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 24, 2017, 12:45:05 PM
No it is not the time to increase or decrease the jobs and the bitcoin helping a lot of the people now. I can see the bitcoin is having a lot of the increasing value, I hope the bitcoin is helping all the people if they will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time I can see the growth of the bitcoin I can see he bitcoin is now giving us the high value of the money and the bitcoin is the source of the earning for me.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
November 24, 2017, 09:38:43 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
It is true indeed, bitcoin could lessen the unemployment rate of one's country. It is easy to work here compared to other job because it doesn't matter if whether you finish your study or not, as long as you have knowledge about bitcoin then you could work here. Plus, compared to other job you will get a high profit here. I think bitcoin is the answer for the economy of one's country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 09:24:46 AM
yes this is true,, bitcoin  giving opportunity to people around the world to earn bot just bitcoin but all crypto currencies , they are here to give profit and income, giving job to home base citizen..
Activity: 51
November 24, 2017, 09:18:29 AM
I think bitcoin is the right answer for unemployment, why is it so because managing bitcoin without having to have a high diploma, all layers of society can manage it, and I'm sure bitcoin will suppress poverty in the world
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM
It is definitely true that bitcoin reduces unemployment. We do believe that unemployment is one of the number one problem of the economy nowadays. So bitcoin is one great blessing to everyone since we are earning big at the same time we learn a lot of things. Bitcoin has the biggest exchange rate as much as any other currency out there. Which is very benefitial to all who has been using bitcoin for years. It can give big money to people even if they do not have a job. And here they are earning bigger compared to having a regular job if they have one. Meaning when bitcoin gives you big money then it absolutely address this problem in the society.
Bitcoin has very advantages for the community and this is really a currency which is there for the welfare of society and people are using this for living lavish life. I think that bitcoin is a public currency and it is there just for helping people not for helping corrupt governments.

No one is in favor of making bitcoin centralized so that governments can control them and charge everyone huge amount from using it. People are getting good money with them and creating space for others as you said.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 23, 2017, 09:36:26 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Nah.

Bitcoin is not big enough nor does it have enough businesses within the Bitcoin economy for it to be considered as something that remotely decreases unemployment.

Plus it doesn't even require that much hard work or creativity since a lot of the businesses that do exist are re-hashes of one another, only truly innovative projects and websites like mixers. Not a lot else is something that is truly creative.

Yeah its reduce unemployment, specialy to my country, i want to help them how to earn bitcoin in internet, bitcoin is the best way to earning bitcoin. It will help to other people who want to have an work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.

Yes it will help to those people who's not have any work. It is better to everyone need to work, bitcoin is here to help people to make their future and make their life easy sp from this point we observe that bitcoin must reduces the unemployment. And sometimes bitcoin helps to increase and additional income for the people
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
November 23, 2017, 09:09:37 AM
I'll agree with you, bitcoin definitely reduces the number of unemployed persons. People who do not finished their studies and unable to get their professional degree can still earn and make a living through bitcoins because crypto world don't required a specific gender, age, nationality or even educatiinal attainment for you to enter here, as long as you are willing to learn about cryptocurrencies and eager to earn money from it then I can't see any problem with that.

So for those who are unlucky persons, don't lose hope and stop thinking that you are uncapable or worthless because you are not, dealing with cryptocurrencies can give you a better future. Like in the case of my friend, he wasn't able to continue his studies because of financial problem but he never quit and start joining signature campaigns here, he deals with trading also. Now, he earn up to 10K pesos a month and that's not bad at all.right?

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 23, 2017, 08:36:25 AM
bitcoin cannot reduces unemployed, But if you have the skills you can earn a lot of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot reduce unemployed person because the main problem here is our selves if you really want to progress make a move start not wasting time find ways to get a job or start to earn bticoin.
Nope I myself as the proof! I do not have any job at this time and I am very helpful because investing bitcoin and various other methods provide jobs for me and provide a good income for me. I think it's concrete proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment in the world
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
November 23, 2017, 08:00:11 AM
Bitcoin is a currency, and a currency never reduces unemployment. Bitcoin related activities will definitely help to reduce bitcoins.Trading in bitcoins will helpmtraders t earn extra money. Bitcoin mining creates jobs for computer programmers as well as computer hardware developers. A person with good knowledge of bitcoin can work in bitcoin`s signature campaign activity. By obtaining knowledge about bitcoin one can work as an analyst in bitcoin exchanges.
At first bitcoin is not only a currency, but also an investment asset that can bring a good profit. And secondly, the existence of bitcoin makes possible the existence of those types of activities that you listed. And so it reduces unemployment

Sure it is a commodity and a currency at the same time and so investing in it now can be more rewarding in the future due to its volatility and steady  increase of the demand  for it globally.
Yes its true and my country is one of the example of it our country economy is not too good and there were a lot of people jobless and some of them left country and go abroad for jobs so since bitcoin arrived to my country thousands of people have joined bitcoin and they are taking advantages of it and their life have changed now.
Pages:
Jump to: