Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 91. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2017, 05:54:21 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Definitely yes. In my country a lot of people find it difficult to find a good job that pays good and provides benefits. Now, bitcoin became popular specifically for the undergraduate people who just wants to find a source of income.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:51:35 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

True! they are unemployed but they have earnings through bitcoin, base on some stories heard from friends they earn more than an employed person earned.
I have seen so many people who are working for bitcoin and earning more than any salaried person. Unemployment can’t be removed or eliminated from this planet earth but yes there would be something that can make it less and bitcoin is one of those.

It has really made an impact for reducing the number of unemployed persons from a certain society and that is so good.
I agree with you because some people even made bitcoin their daily life job but i would say to no to depend it on it too much because what if one day it dies than you will lose everything and try to cash out sometimes and not keep saving everything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 16, 2017, 05:14:34 AM
I agree with that. You don't need to get a decent job to get employed. You need to get to full time on what you're doing to get of the unemployment. I have a friend that goes full time in bitcoin even without a job. Bitcoin surely will reduce the unemployment of the people.

Care to share in what way they are earning bitcoin? If it is in Signature campaigns, well, don't expect, there is no future here. Sooner or later this will be gone or limited to some who are really knowledgeable about bitcoin.

I can say bitcoin reduces unemployment once you have this you can have an extra income, a source of fund that you can use for your daily needs. It is a big help for those who are unemployed, job seekers and for everyone who wants to have a  profitable, convenient and interesting way of life.

This is a good part time if you are referring to this site, but there are other ways to earn bitcoin, who knows.

convenient and interesting way of life.
Convenient in a way that you don't have to go out, but actually this is stressful, hours of being a couch potato.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 02:44:39 AM
Indeed Bitcoin can help reduce the rate of unemployment because people who invest their money or work for bitcoin will be earning and gaining returns of what they have  invested since bitcoin is getting a good position in the market today.  It does help unemployed people to be investors on their own and this can really be a big help and teach people to value and invest their money.

True, the presence of bitcoin brings many changes in life, many people who initially become unemployed become millionaires, after becoming a millionaire they set up a new business associated with bitcoin, this is the fact that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 01:49:47 AM
Indeed Bitcoin can help reduce the rate of unemployment because people who invest their money or work for bitcoin will be earning and gaining returns of what they have  invested since bitcoin is getting a good position in the market today.  It does help unemployed people to be investors on their own and this can really be a big help and teach people to value and invest their money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 01:49:12 AM
I think bitcoin reduces unemployed people in our country and just like me I don't have work yet. Even I try many companies need a experienced applicants than a new one and believe that can Change the fate of everyone that has no job to work
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:35:37 AM
I can say bitcoin reduces unemployment once you have this you can have an extra income, a source of fund that you can use for your daily needs. It is a big help for those who are unemployed, job seekers and for everyone who wants to have a  profitable, convenient and interesting way of life.
Activity: 185
November 15, 2017, 11:42:05 PM
I agree with that. You don't need to get a decent job to get employed. You need to get to full time on what you're doing to get of the unemployment. I have a friend that goes full time in bitcoin even without a job. Bitcoin surely will reduce the unemployment of the people.
Activity: 256
November 15, 2017, 11:35:22 PM
It is actually not considered as work. It is more on business like thing. You need to invest before you earn but need to watch for it and focus on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 09:58:56 PM
Im agree with this that bitcoin can provide a work and reduce unemployment because one of my friend was a unemploymed also but because of bitcoin and my friend was a full time right now a bitcoiner that he can earn and provide at his family want and i prove that if you love what you are doing you are a successful in life just like him.

my friends are also the same with your friends, my friends are also unemployed who have not been able to work. I taught bitcoin to him until he could make money from bitcoin. now my friend is very happy because he has got a job from bitcoin.
correct. I guess it's not just your friends, but almost everyone who knows bitcoin gets it. besides, not just unemployment, even people who already have jobs, start paying attention to bitcoin. I think it really reduces unemployment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 15, 2017, 09:46:40 PM
Im agree with this that bitcoin can provide a work and reduce unemployment because one of my friend was a unemploymed also but because of bitcoin and my friend was a full time right now a bitcoiner that he can earn and provide at his family want and i prove that if you love what you are doing you are a successful in life just like him.

my friends are also the same with your friends, my friends are also unemployed who have not been able to work. I taught bitcoin to him until he could make money from bitcoin. now my friend is very happy because he has got a job from bitcoin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:20:12 PM
Yes I surely agreed with it because I've heard many testimonies that support this idea. My country is a third world where in it is lack of different jobs most of us have no jobs because there is no opportunity out there and seriously this bitcoin helps us to overcome this kind of obstacle that we've encountered in our life. Most of us used to bitcoin because it is a way to survive in our daily lives because without it we have no any funds that can help us to our daily lives and with this reason I think bitcoin helps to reduce the employment rate of a certain country because it gives work for the people who have been experience that they have no opportunity to work in their own country.
Activity: 323
November 15, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think it is depend on people because there's a people who choose their first job which they are trained on. they still engage on their real job which they can love to do most. bitcoin can be a side line for those people have not enough salary in their real job.
Activity: 197
November 15, 2017, 08:03:05 PM
No need to rely much to bitcoin. We still need to pay bills. And most of them cant be paid by bitcoin. Bitcoin should stand as a support only and an oppurtunity to learn things outside of work.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2017, 07:49:42 PM
Unemployment is a very big issue of every grown and not grown countries problem. It is not going to be solved completely by any country's government. Bitcoin will not reduces unemployment but it give lot of people in various countries part time and fulltime job opportunity to the people like me to support the family with bitcoin income.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 15, 2017, 07:45:43 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
in my opinion does not reduce the unemployment rate, only has a small activity that can be done casually and still looks unemployed but have income. but if they use the results of bitcoin to make the business or open a business it is very good .. and bitcoin can also be utilized by people who have a permanent job as additional income. bitcoin can benefit anyone and anything, and make life better..
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 15, 2017, 05:56:38 PM
Yes, it is true...
For example, Venezuelans use Bitcoin to guard against unemployment.
Like South Africa, Venezuela has a high rate of unemployment and a lack of opportunities, especially for youth.  Even an educated person like a computer science graduate, accountant or engineer might have to
wait for years before they can find a job in their field - just like here.

With Bitcoin, savvy investors can generate an income while they look for a job - and some just continue to mine, investing in bigger contracts, and live well off the proceeds without having to seek other employment.
Activity: 504
November 15, 2017, 11:19:03 AM
like me it is a positive thing, it might just work in the bitcoin requires thinking that is the same as in the real world, but mainly in my country work work in bitcoin sideline rather than make priority
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 15, 2017, 11:15:25 AM

Yes and that is undeniably true. Just consider this forum where ICOs are offering bounty which gives a couple of campaigns to choose from depending on your availability of resources like your FB or Twitter account and also your skills or knowledge to be legible to be part of their other campaigns like the signature campaign, translation, youtube and blogging and many more.
With that singe ICO alone, it caters some unemployed people to earn profit and never worry of what their future brings because with Bitcoin, their future seems to be brighter now.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
November 15, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

Yes I think it will reduces the number of unemployed. Because bitcoin is a business and you are the owner, the manager of your own business. So it means you are already an employed person. In your business you must have a courage to invest, hardworking person, you must have a dedication in doing this.
Pages:
Jump to: