Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 86. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 09:32:43 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
very helpful for people who are unemployed but not necessarily able to reduce it, because I think only some unemployed who can join in this forum and they for those who have technology tools and have internet network. because they are unemployed and have no income what they can buy technology tools and the internet also needs quota to connect to the network
 internet .. very fortunate if the unemployed have a technological tool that supports and they can join bitcoin and will earn income from bitcoin, and who already work will get additional income from bitcoin. bitcoin benefits anyone with the condition that they have technology tools and internet network that support ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 01:36:15 PM
Bitcoin certainly provides an opportunity...but lazy people probably won't take advantage of it, because it also requires strength, attention and resources...
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 21, 2017, 01:25:57 PM
Yes, bitcoin has been able to reduce the unemployment rate, but maybe the assumption people if they are still unemployed. Because they do not know and how they work to get bitcoin see it just sitting while playing computer or laptop and mobile phone, but they do not know by sitting in front of computer or laptop and also mobile phone can make money.

Yes earning money from bitcoin cannot be considered as a job when our government do some census or survey.  But it is technically reduces unemployment if our basis is to earn money in some ways.  Bitcoin really gives a huge income, bigger than those who have a regular job sometimes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 01:08:05 PM
Bitcoin truely reduces all type of unemployment. Many people have engaged in bitcoin trading and that is helping them alot. Both those that have unsatisfying job are also involved in this business and this is making them to be balance. All it require of them is to get connected to internet by the uses of mobile phone or PC.
yes i am also depending in bitcoin for life time, bitcoin is now adopting by a large number of people, specially the young generation is too much interested in bitcoin to use it for online purposes. and i am sure that as time pass the number of bitcoin users are increasing and therefore i am sure that we will be able to use bitcoin for life time, specially when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
November 21, 2017, 12:08:10 PM
Yes, bitcoin has been able to reduce the unemployment rate, but maybe the assumption people if they are still unemployed. Because they do not know and how they work to get bitcoin see it just sitting while playing computer or laptop and mobile phone, but they do not know by sitting in front of computer or laptop and also mobile phone can make money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 21, 2017, 11:38:24 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
perfectly right..i know some fews that chooses crypto than to work regularly and now semi successful in life.anyway back to the topic lots on unemployed now are turning to bitcoin or other coin to make a living.being desperate of the high unemployed rate in their country.having bitcoin in life makes them complete again
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 21, 2017, 11:26:14 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

It is true indeed that bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate in a certain are or even a country. The good thing about bitcoin is, unlike regular job in a company, it doesn't require the users to have some educational background or experiences from previous jobs for people to get accepted. Anyone can be able to earn it and use it as their source of income.
I agree to that. With bitcoin there is no limit or standards to reach because as long as you know how to use a computer and you have an internet connection then there is nothing to worry because you can work in bitcoin without difficulties since it is online and you can easily access it and it doesn't have requirements to just start working unlike the companies.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:18:32 AM
I would say a big yes! Im proud to say that im unemployed and only relying to bitcoin to help my family and to buy all our needs in our daily living. Already thought some of my friends about this who are unemployed also.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
The presence of bitcoin is very big impact, now many trading sites with members thousands and even hundreds of thousands. of course they are trading with bitcoin vs. altcoin so they can earnning from trading, it is a small thing but it is proven that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
The thing is bitcoin is helping a lot people to get an extra source of income, there are a lot projects already supporting bitcoin, gamble is where the big money is, but you can provide any service you provided with fiat with bitcoins. Crypto has changed a lot lifes special to third world countries.
Activity: 504
November 21, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

It is true indeed that bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate in a certain are or even a country. The good thing about bitcoin is, unlike regular job in a company, it doesn't require the users to have some educational background or experiences from previous jobs for people to get accepted. Anyone can be able to earn it and use it as their source of income.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
November 21, 2017, 08:27:30 AM
I agree, should try and also think, sometimes also people make as second job after the main job is finished they continue here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 21, 2017, 08:21:42 AM
That makes sense because you can choose a lot of campaign in a single ICO alone. The choice is yours - youtube, blogging, social media, signature campaign, and a lot more. You can also try trading and perhaps invest on bitcoin too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 21, 2017, 07:16:10 AM

It does, and it doesn't only do that, it's a legit way of earning livelihood depending on the means you do to earn bitcoins. I think it's a great way to have a more convenient, easy, and good paying source of income that can be done in play with any other things you have going in your life. For students, parents, or for those that have a full-time job, venturing in the bitcoin market is not a bad way to gain extra.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 21, 2017, 06:26:15 AM
Yes i believe in this because this forum alone gives you a lot of job opportunities which you can choose from. Imagine a legit ICO alone that can give hundreds of people with big paycheck at the time it ended where jobs they offer are signature campaign, translation campaign, social media campaign, youtube and any other campaign bundled with the ICO.
How much more if there are more than 30 ICO's are launching everyday? That translates and average of thousands of people being employed everyday. Smiley
Yes it reduces unemployment, but with a small rate which is unnoticeable. There are lots of people today who became self-employed through the help of bitcoin and some got a real remote job which allows them to work from any location in the world and get paid monthly, same amount like someone working offline on a regular job. Bitcoin is really good, just that we don’t really notice its effect on our economy.
As mentioned above it reduces the unemployment to a small unnoticeable number around the globe. Personally I don't think it an process that reduces the unemployment, because what we earn through is not a sustained one. We are supposed to make use of the opportunity available and earn and if nothing available we cannot do anything until we have capital for investment.
Activity: 365
November 21, 2017, 06:21:12 AM
Bitcoin truely reduces all type of unemployment. Many people have engaged in bitcoin trading and that is helping them alot. Both those that have unsatisfying job are also involved in this business and this is making them to be balance. All it require of them is to get connected to internet by the uses of mobile phone or PC.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 21, 2017, 06:08:12 AM
Yes i believe in this because this forum alone gives you a lot of job opportunities which you can choose from. Imagine a legit ICO alone that can give hundreds of people with big paycheck at the time it ended where jobs they offer are signature campaign, translation campaign, social media campaign, youtube and any other campaign bundled with the ICO.
How much more if there are more than 30 ICO's are launching everyday? That translates and average of thousands of people being employed everyday. Smiley
Yes it reduces unemployment, but with a small rate which is unnoticeable. There are lots of people today who became self-employed through the help of bitcoin and some got a real remote job which allows them to work from any location in the world and get paid monthly, same amount like someone working offline on a regular job. Bitcoin is really good, just that we don’t really notice its effect on our economy.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 21, 2017, 06:02:01 AM
The presence of bitcoin is very big impact, now many trading sites with members thousands and even hundreds of thousands. of course they are trading with bitcoin vs. altcoin so they can earnning from trading, it is a small thing but it is proven that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 140
November 21, 2017, 04:22:18 AM
Bitcoin is a currency, and a currency never reduces unemployment. Bitcoin related activities will definitely help to reduce bitcoins.Trading in bitcoins will helpmtraders t earn extra money. Bitcoin mining creates jobs for computer programmers as well as computer hardware developers. A person with good knowledge of bitcoin can work in bitcoin`s signature campaign activity. By obtaining knowledge about bitcoin one can work as an analyst in bitcoin exchanges.
At first bitcoin is not only a currency, but also an investment asset that can bring a good profit. And secondly, the existence of bitcoin makes possible the existence of those types of activities that you listed. And so it reduces unemployment
yes, it is also a form of homebase job where you can actually earn doing bitcoin related task or job right in the comfort of your home. One of which is by joining bounty and signature campaign. But if you are a business minded person, you can engage into trading and mining investments.
Activity: 252
November 20, 2017, 07:21:54 PM
Yes, Bitcoin unemployment people work as a source of income. However, accepting Bitcoin as the main source of income, besides receiving any other source of income. If ever the source of income from Bitcoin has been stopped, then there will be no reason for life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 20, 2017, 06:23:30 PM
Bitcoin is a currency, and a currency never reduces unemployment. Bitcoin related activities will definitely help to reduce bitcoins.Trading in bitcoins will helpmtraders t earn extra money. Bitcoin mining creates jobs for computer programmers as well as computer hardware developers. A person with good knowledge of bitcoin can work in bitcoin`s signature campaign activity. By obtaining knowledge about bitcoin one can work as an analyst in bitcoin exchanges.
At first bitcoin is not only a currency, but also an investment asset that can bring a good profit. And secondly, the existence of bitcoin makes possible the existence of those types of activities that you listed. And so it reduces unemployment

Sure it is a commodity and a currency at the same time and so investing in it now can be more rewarding in the future due to its volatility and steady  increase of the demand  for it globally.
Pages:
Jump to: