Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 88. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 12:19:53 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes i agree it will reduces of unemployment, because some of my friends unemployed but it will still earning money by bitcoin.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
November 19, 2017, 12:15:33 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yeah, Bitcoin can temporarily reduce unemployment. But its still better if you have a stable job while doing activities that earns btc, a sideline job rather. But, its different when youre earning huge profit, placing huge capital investment. That'll be considered as your new job similar with the real job , coz it needs full time attention. For me , Im just a typicall btc earner by offering my service, like participating in signature and bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

Yes i think bitcoin is the best way to reduce a lot of poverty  in some country i can say because of bitcoin many people become rich someday because bitcoin is still increasing so try to invest and get huge money in the future.
Activity: 112
November 18, 2017, 10:25:57 PM
Yes, that,s right!. From the beginning, bitcoin reduces and lessen the percentage of unemployment in the whole world. Bitcoin do not require age limit so that any body can participate. Bitcoin also do not require higher educational attainment, so if you know how to use computer and at least good in communication and logical aspects anybody can use bitcoin as their source of income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 18, 2017, 09:44:46 PM
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment but I think for those who can use good computer and network different things with people from small do not know computer and network. this will make them dizzy and bored to learn it because they have no basic learning. If they begin to feel bored it seems to be a useless thing they do and eventually Bitcoin can not help their economy.  Wink
Yes, especialy the old people. Bitcoin is easy to understand for teeneger but not for the old people. Many teenegers are get income in bitcoin now, so they can study in their school and earn bitcoin at home. So probably bitcoin also can prevent those students from become unemployment  Cheesy .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 09:37:03 PM
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment but I think for those who can use good computer and network different things with people from small do not know computer and network. this will make them dizzy and bored to learn it because they have no basic learning. If they begin to feel bored it seems to be a useless thing they do and eventually Bitcoin can not help their economy.  Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:33:33 PM
I think in the  specter of bit coin will minimize unemployment, Since intent for bit coin also requires hard work.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
November 18, 2017, 08:59:08 PM
yes i agree with that,it can be reduces unemployment. it will provide thousand jobs for the people trough online job and i think it's a good source of income if the people work hard for it.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
November 18, 2017, 07:14:12 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
yeah,you are right but im not working yet.im a fulltime mommy and im thankful to have a job like this.it will be a big help To me ad i earn.more power to us especially bitcoin.
Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment, but not to the full extent. Youths can take it as part of their work not as a full time. Investment is also a question if someone does not have money to buy bitcoin that is also a question, so they will have to borrow money from others then by cryptocurrency activities can make money so that they can give back the money.
Its not fully necessary to borrow money into someone or other people just to make investment or to buy bitcoin since we can able to earn bitcoin with some task or jobs specially on this forum and as a student or people who dont have the capability to put some capital to start on. Bitcoin do reduce unemployment but only for those people who are knowledgeable with tech or recent news about on the things on online world.

If borrowing money entails paying interest then I would suggest this is never a route you should take. Instead, as you say, work really hard to make aas much money - or save as much money, I should say - as you can and this way you can use your own money to invest without risking to lose everything you own when you cannot pay back your loan.

On the flipside, there is something called Angel investing where people with lots of capital give loans to up and coming businesses with potential in hopes they will become the next big thing, perse. If you want to read more about and/or invest in a blockchain-based Angel Investors company, click my signature right now to check them out. Smiley
Activity: 328
November 18, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

. Searching for bitcoin is like mining of gold you work for it so hard and You need to be wise.

Bitcoin is digital currency and people invest in bitcoin because bitcoin offers a lot to their followers who invest, so from this point we observe that bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Also people who don’t have their real jobs come and invest in bitcoin and they successes.
Activity: 344
November 18, 2017, 06:47:18 PM
Employment is regulated by taxes and pension privileges. We cannot consider Bitcoin as real-time employment for everyone that is investing and trading with Bitcoin. It is decentralized and not adopted like fiat money in many countries. We can consider our implementation with bitcoin as a hobby. People are thinking of it as a regular job but it's from today to tomorrow. It is not safe and secure as the full-time job on physical base.
No I think we need to consider bitcoin to be real time employment because there are many people doing jobs online and getting money for their future which are known as employment just like we also can consider bitcoin that it reduces unemployment and people invest in bitcoin to fulfills their needs for their life.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
November 18, 2017, 03:53:08 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
yeah,you are right but im not working yet.im a fulltime mommy and im thankful to have a job like this.it will be a big help To me ad i earn.more power to us especially bitcoin.
Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment, but not to the full extent. Youths can take it as part of their work not as a full time. Investment is also a question if someone does not have money to buy bitcoin that is also a question, so they will have to borrow money from others then by cryptocurrency activities can make money so that they can give back the money.
Its not fully necessary to borrow money into someone or other people just to make investment or to buy bitcoin since we can able to earn bitcoin with some task or jobs specially on this forum and as a student or people who dont have the capability to put some capital to start on. Bitcoin do reduce unemployment but only for those people who are knowledgeable with tech or recent news about on the things on online world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 18, 2017, 10:24:08 AM
Activity: 35
November 18, 2017, 10:23:53 AM
yes bitcoin can reduce unemployment because it help people to earn even those who dont have work and looking or a job if we are hardworking and we have patience we can earn money from bitcoin
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

. Searching for bitcoin is like mining of gold you work for it so hard and You need to be wise.
Activity: 56
November 18, 2017, 09:27:31 AM
How can it reduce unemployment? If people don`t have money, how can they make investments and earn on it? One thing if people don`t have work but some money they saved and this money can invest in bitcoins and they will receive income, but we know that bitcoin course is always changing, so bitcoins course can again make people poor.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
November 18, 2017, 09:13:32 AM
Employment is regulated by taxes and pension privileges. We cannot consider Bitcoin as real-time employment for everyone that is investing and trading with Bitcoin. It is decentralized and not adopted like fiat money in many countries. We can consider our implementation with bitcoin as a hobby. People are thinking of it as a regular job but it's from today to tomorrow. It is not safe and secure as the full-time job on physical base.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 18, 2017, 08:21:23 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will make more people doing job at their home instead of going out for a real job, so maybe it could lead to a lack of employee in the near future.
How will this happen? how will people make money from home? By doing mining in trading, unemployment will come to an end. Job; It is the working that people show to manage their lives.
Activity: 34
November 18, 2017, 06:24:48 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will make more people doing job at their home instead of going out for a real job, so maybe it could lead to a lack of employee in the near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 18, 2017, 06:23:00 AM
Bitcoin expense looks quite strong for long term in crypto currency market. So many big multinational organization will also be taking a big interest in bitcoin for expanding their company. they're taking for payment of bitcoin associated with a purchase and buy of item for any field.

That's futuristic, but that's true, those big companies might start engaging in Bitcoin and who knows, they might put up a business based on bitcoin in the locality, it could really create employment to locals.

Merchants in local too if they start engaging in bitcoin they might start hiring people who has knowledge in bitcoin, it could really create employment in real life. But still, I think it won't be enough for everyone and not everyone is using bitcoin so not everyone would benefit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: