Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 92. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2017, 10:45:08 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin reduces unemployment. Yes it is so true! Bitcoin is already a business once you entered the world of BTC then you are now employed so technically it reduces the number of unemployed people. It is not only the unemployed or employed thing, it is also about income that you will get once you agreed to join here. The income is high because of the value of bitcoin is also high. Imagine, you are employed without doing any resume and making a much of effort unlike when you are working in a factory or whatsoever you will get only a piece of income.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 10:44:47 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

i think so because even in your home you can gain profit by doing work in bitcoin. just like trading and make signature campaign. bitcoin open a huge opportunities in the youth generation simply because younger age is easy to understand the new technology they are open to change unlike the older person that dont want to adapt change in our society or rather in our monetary system.
It is one of the benefits that we can gain from bitcoin. Bitcoin can really reduce unemployment in our society. I am one of the people who got benefits from  the bitcoin, I have now a job because of the bitcoin. I can now buy that things that I need because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 10:27:01 AM
I strongly agree with this opinion. with bitcoin unemployment can be reduced, as an example they can start buying with bounty project which is provided
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 10:05:00 AM
Im agree with this that bitcoin can provide a work and reduce unemployment because one of my friend was a unemploymed also but because of bitcoin and my friend was a full time right now a bitcoiner that he can earn and provide at his family want and i prove that if you love what you are doing you are a successful in life just like him.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

i think so because even in your home you can gain profit by doing work in bitcoin. just like trading and make signature campaign. bitcoin open a huge opportunities in the youth generation simply because younger age is easy to understand the new technology they are open to change unlike the older person that dont want to adapt change in our society or rather in our monetary system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
absolutely yes this can reduce unemployment if you have dedication and time ro spend in joining campaign and keep posting in forum you may earn even bigger than have regular job
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
November 15, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment even though they are in their home. It is possible them to earn money without giving much physical effort unlike the employers and in addition, it is easy for them to gain money because you are the boss/manager/employee of your business.

Even the people who has work, it will help them to increase their salaries by adding additional job (BTC). And the funny fact is that, bitcoin is much higher than your regular salary. Haha.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 09:35:44 AM
This time I would say that bitcoin is the key to the improvement of the country, it can provide work into each any people, either he is rich, either he is like a normal people he can use bitcoin, so bitcoin provides work. But I think also that people who want to develop haven't such problem as 'there is no work'...they always can find an employment for them to make money
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 15, 2017, 09:10:05 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

True! they are unemployed but they have earnings through bitcoin, base on some stories heard from friends they earn more than an employed person earned.
This is the best thing which I like the most about bitcoin. bitcoin is providing an equal opportunity to all of us in making of  huge amount of money no matter whether we are having enough budget to afford investing in bitcoin or not. There are number of unemployed persons who are now making a very good amount of money and that too just because of bitcoin. Signature campaign is the best way of making money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
November 15, 2017, 08:20:57 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment because we can create our own business by it,olso there are many ferms like bitfury wich have a lot of  people  employed.As cryptocurrency companies are growing, raising larger amounts of money at higher valuations, so are their hiring needs for finding good talant.The crypto market is growing rapidly and it will continue to grow,wich have reflect on our economical condition.
Bitcoin is widely used in society, more people are interested in what is striking,because we can get more and more profit.Here comes profit-oriented relationships,more and more investors are interested in and this situation generates development of labor relations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 06:39:23 AM

The reason why bitcoin will reduce unemployment,because bitcoin was give an easy job in terms by media that promotes a big help to a one person to another so that it reduces unemployment because of helping everyone whose willing to give time to bitcoin and make a transaction. Only effort and time is needed most of all is patience.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
November 15, 2017, 06:29:49 AM
Literally speaking it is indeed that Bitcoin could reduce unemployment worldwide. Though the only problem is that, A person who engage in this field is relatively unemployed by status (especially to those who are only doing signature campaigns and bounty) A curriculum vitae is a must most likely in needed in applying  for a real job in which one must present a reference to support his claim. But, If you see through the big picture it's quite fascinating how Bitcoin provide a regular source of income to others which contributes to deflation of people who they consider their selves as unemployed but in reality they just became underemployed, which means they do have a degree but they're not practicing it.

For those people who is unfurtonate to finished their studies, This field could give them hope to atleast provide or support there needs. Bitcoin do really provide a wide range of opportunity for all, especially to those people who are currently having a hard time to land a job.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 15, 2017, 06:23:10 AM
Well, bitcoin does increase the mind of unemployed to get better business. the addition of capital given bitcoin is very good for an unemployed person. so of course it can reduce unemployment. in fact, it can make them compete in terms of business.
With bitcoin, most of the people doesn't need to build a business because they can build their own career in bitcoin without requiring themselves a degree to use as a foundation to be qualified. Bitcoin really gives people opportunity to earn money and it reduces unemployment rate because most of the unemployed are now earning money through bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 15, 2017, 06:19:04 AM
Regardless of cryptocoins, a person willing to work will eventually find a job. If you really need money, you shall find your own way to get a position somewhere. The cryptoworld can be another way to achieve such goal (see all new jobs related to the tech world). Bitcoin per se cannot do that by itself. It must be integrated with something else.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 06:13:15 AM
since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall, or maybe try to build a little business it is better to us if we are no permanent job, its better to build a little business then grow it like a big company.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 04:55:09 AM
Well, bitcoin does increase the mind of unemployed to get better business. the addition of capital given bitcoin is very good for an unemployed person. so of course it can reduce unemployment. in fact, it can make them compete in terms of business.
Activity: 392
November 15, 2017, 04:54:50 AM
Yes i believe in this because this forum alone gives you a lot of job opportunities which you can choose from. Imagine a legit ICO alone that can give hundreds of people with big paycheck at the time it ended where jobs they offer are signature campaign, translation campaign, social media campaign, youtube and any other campaign bundled with the ICO.
How much more if there are more than 30 ICO's are launching everyday? That translates and average of thousands of people being employed everyday. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
November 15, 2017, 04:48:20 AM
We can say yes because it help a lot of people who are having a hard time to find work. But if we talk about the survey that was done by our government organization, this could not make any changes because they make a conclusion base on the data that they gathered during the time that they make a survey regarding of their employment status. So those people who are working in Bitcoin without a regular job will not be counted in their data.
Activity: 238
November 15, 2017, 04:40:48 AM
i do agree in your statement that it reduces unemployment, beside to that, it also provide extra income to the people who are willing to work online.
Not only reducing the unemployment rate and increasing your, it can make you rich in the future if you work hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
Yes i agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment because We all know that unemployment is a problem in our country especially in the Philippines, there are some people today who have no jobs. Bitcoin give us so many opportunity to everybody to work and to earn a great deal of your own efforts, if you just want to learn about bitcoin.

Its the opposite actually. People without jobs tend to be at that state after they have found out they could earn here more than their previous work. They tell to themselves that they are employed while in reality they are not. Doing menial task like posting here, sharing and liking tweets on the social media shouldn't be considered as a job as they could be done by anybody. A real job demands skill.
Pages:
Jump to: