Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 96. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 11, 2017, 12:21:41 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
For those who already have a work bitcoin is an alternative to find money but for those unemployed person this gonna be the solution i think ..
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 10, 2017, 04:32:33 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I agree that bitcoins reduce the level of low-income people, because it's much easier to go to the Internet than to go looking for a company that will take you for job
Activity: 244
November 10, 2017, 03:57:42 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

As for me, the bitcoins do not affect the level of unemployment. Because people who do not want to work, do not take their head and do not start looking for exchanges of bitcoins
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 03:45:53 PM
Bitcoin potencial income and pay online would permit a great deal individuals to survive just from holding too exchanging it, isnt the response to the issue, since the jobless need something stable for their life, notwithstanding trusting bitcoin will remain for a long stretch I wouldnt chance all into it right now, notwithstanding knowing its immense potencial. Bitcoin has becamed an additional wellspring of wage for a great deal individuals, and few of them hold too put while others go into bet and end loosing all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

I agree with that, it really helps alot to those unemployed nowadays plenty of degree holders  struggling to find real job,applying in a company is not that easy it requires alot of sacrifice and efforts to be able to get a job,some of them just to get hired applies a job that does't suit their courses, being in this forum is a big help youll find comforts in getting a job even if youll stay at home its really possible to earn most especially if you have special skills it pays the right price.Some people focus in bitcointalk full time because bitcoin gives financial freedom to those who pays much attention in this cryptoworld.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 10, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment. This is because it provides many ways to earn money so it makes person financially strong. Firstly one can join signature campaign where one has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. This is not very different from getting employed at a company where one has to devote his or her time,devotion and energy. And is paid in return.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 10, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
There are lots of new ways through which people can earn Bitcoin or altcoins and trade them. It'll definitely reduce unemployment and increase the understanding of the concept of earning.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 10, 2017, 02:41:58 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
bitcoin is very helpful and can reduce unemployment, bitcoin will be a job for unemployment in order to earn income. and besides bitcoin can help people who have worked in addition, if all unemployment using bitcoin is likely in the country can reduce the unemployment rate. bitcoin can help and benefit all parties.
Activity: 729
November 10, 2017, 02:08:01 PM
Bitcoin potencial revenue and income online would allow a lot people to survive only from holding as well trading it, isnt the answer to the problem, since the unemployed need something stable for their life, even believing bitcoin will stay for a long period i wouldnt risk all into it at this moment, even knowing its huge potencial. Bitcoin has becamed an extra source of income for a lot people, and few of them hold as well invest while others go into gamble and end loosing all.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 06:12:14 PM
These Plastic Area gifs keep saying it greatest:
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
November 09, 2017, 04:03:09 PM
People who are not able to find jobs are finding Bitcoin as a source to earn good amount of money.They find it more easy to work with Bitcoin rather than finding a job. By doing some amount of posts regularly,they can earn money. Every individual who has an internet connection can work with it.So yes it reduces unemployment to some extent but it requires the same amount of hard work,time,creativity and competitiveness that a normal job requires.The amount of success depends upon the amount of efforts done by the individual.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 01:33:04 PM
Some unemployed people drive to used bitcoin because they know they could gain money that they need in their daily life. Furthermore, bitcoin is an alternative way to gain income and it will help you financially. Lastly, bitcoin can also serve as your job where you could gain high salary.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 09, 2017, 01:15:35 PM
Yes! I agree. I also think Bitcoin reduces unemployment. There is no doubt in it. Bitcoin reduced the unemployment in many underdeveloped countries. It has changed the fate of many people. Even now many people rely on it.
Activity: 552
November 09, 2017, 12:58:28 PM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

True! they are unemployed but they have earnings through bitcoin, base on some stories heard from friends they earn more than an employed person earned.
If they are making money through Bitcoin, they are not the unemployed because they have a job from Bitcoin and have income from this job. Even, the salary of Bitcoin job better than the salary of others work in reality Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:50:40 PM
I think it does the opposite what you are saying because by bitcoin a lot of people stay at home and invest in bitcoin instead of searching for a job. That is why bitcoin is like making more people stay at home to make money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
November 09, 2017, 12:49:15 PM
i would agree with bitcoin allows many to gamble or they can even invest in any gambling site this enables us to be less dependent on the income we gain normally and also helps us in hard times. we can use bitcoin as a base and then continue off
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 09, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also require hard work and creativity, and competitive in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the  real world.
Activity: 133
November 09, 2017, 11:26:10 AM
Not only BTC can reduce an unemployment, other coins can contribute to decrease an unemployment.
For example, Crowdholding has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platform user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 03:08:41 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

True! they are unemployed but they have earnings through bitcoin, base on some stories heard from friends they earn more than an employed person earned.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
November 09, 2017, 01:09:17 AM
yes you really need to have fiat to buy bitcoin plus not all places in the world accept bitcoin totally even traders need to encash their profits in their trades.. plus the industry is getting bigger having new jobs that is provided by bitcoin is cool
Pages:
Jump to: