Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 97. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 01:05:22 AM
I agree that Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate as long as people can access the internet using my phone it will be very helpful. I am an unemployed person and I have found the experience of this wise man and I do my work as my experience in the field of btc I know a lot.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:03:50 AM
Bitcoin does not decreases unemployement . Basically it snacthed the job away form the people like cashiers who work in small or large stores to handle the cash
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 09, 2017, 12:26:49 AM
yeah, it's true. I'm a NEET... before the famous bitcoin as it is now, I'm just a regular blogger. But now I can earn 5x from my previous earnings thanks to bitcoin.
Good thing you were able to find this good opportunity for us, bitocin gives a lot of money to people especially when they work hard.
I would prefer to saving my bitcoin as I believe it will be more valuable in the future and I am hoping this could be my retirement and give me a financial freedom.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 10:45:58 PM
yeah, it's true. I'm a NEET... before the famous bitcoin as it is now, I'm just a regular blogger. But now I can earn 5x from my previous earnings thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 08, 2017, 10:42:56 PM
True, the presence of bitcoin is very helpful to many people, initially there is no job and now they can earnning even bigger than the people who work regular in the office, which should perform monotonous routines.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 08:58:10 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes ofcourse because of bitcoin it wil reduce a lot of people have'nt work just like me i'm unemployed but because of bitcoin i will see my future that i will get a money from bitcoin so i want to earn a lot and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
November 08, 2017, 08:46:26 PM
Agreed, many facts that lead there.
In the past afternoon until the night even, teenagers in my area, many who do activities useless, gathered here gathered there with a direction that is not clear.
But now, after they know how to get bitcoin, they mostly do their activities inside the house, bitcoin really can bring a change of lifestyle towards a more positive, I`m very happy with this condition, my environment becomes comfortable.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 08, 2017, 06:58:41 PM
If you're IT or technology literate yeah. But some parts of the world don't even have Internet connections, yet.
Of course not thats why bitcoin now is the best way to invest your money cause when whole population will get to know about it, bitcoin will be one of the most wanted crypto.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 08, 2017, 06:40:39 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Well, it is possible that it will decrease the number of people who have no work especially those people who have no education because of poverty. If those people will just try their luck and work with bitcoin, they can have a better life than keep on singing on the bus, inside the jeepneys and asking money from people even if they look healthy and strong. They want an easy money but I think there is no such thing as easy money. We need to work so we can get some money.

It doesn't reduce unemployment I believe, it only gives extra income to some few lucky people engaged with bitcoin.

If someone earns income and every day he is content with that associated with bitcoin, then it can be said that bitcoin reduces unemployment. many people are willing to leave work to focus with bitcoin so it is evident that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 187
November 08, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

Well, it is possible that it will decrease the number of people who have no work especially those people who have no education because of poverty. If those people will just try their luck and work with bitcoin, they can have a better life than keep on singing on the bus, inside the jeepneys and asking money from people even if they look healthy and strong. They want an easy money but I think there is no such thing as easy money. We need to work so we can get some money.

It doesn't reduce unemployment I believe, it only gives extra income to some few lucky people engaged with bitcoin. The rest of the society is still lack of job and financial assets. It's wrong to say bitcoin provides job to jobless people.
Activity: 233
November 08, 2017, 06:18:28 PM

Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
November 08, 2017, 05:57:18 PM
Yes it reduces unemployment and it give other source of income for other who have work.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 05:34:58 PM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment and enhance the standard of living.

That is truly said that bitcoin reduces unemployment by many people at this forum likewise there would be a small portion of bitcoin users in the world , in fact a lot of people who didnt have a job but they are bitcoin users based on what i read during when i was a beginner in this business.
Activity: 70
November 08, 2017, 04:37:57 PM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment and enhance the standard of living.
Activity: 44
November 08, 2017, 04:02:36 PM
Unemployment has been a major risk all about the world. Now bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will often be a resource for an extra benefiting, this could by no means be an remedy for unemployment. A structured growth of the country lowers unemployment.
Activity: 40
November 07, 2017, 02:36:04 PM
If you're IT or technology literate yeah. But some parts of the world don't even have Internet connections, yet.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment. now many unemployment people earn good money from bitcoin as like me. bitcoin blessing for me
my only earning source is bitcoin. bitcoin give me a colorfull life.  Kiss

Activity: 216
November 07, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

it might be a big help but not totally an answer for unemployment problem....we never know if it will be permanent or just temporary,they can do it while finding a real job or work.its more better i think.it will be more productive when you are doing crypto when its your spare time and working.double saving fast profit.well i might say bitcoin really helps a lot...
Activity: 18
November 07, 2017, 09:48:50 AM
In the gather for bitcoin we must require ability, creativeness and difficult function simply because to get the bitcoin isn't as simple as thought. But discovered a duffel bag don't simply depend on earnings only from bitcoin, because bitcoin includes a decentralized character along with a really volatile price. But if you mankind has chosen to walk and concentrate on bitcoin it does not matter because it is your right, and because the bitcoin price gets better I believe bitcoin can help reduce unemployment and even improve the economic climate of every consumer for that better.
yes I know that but in the present time bitcoin helps not only people but also the government because bitcoin reduces the unemployment and this is the responsibility of that government and now due to bitcoin this problem solve easily.
Activity: 322
November 07, 2017, 09:44:56 AM
Bitcoin really reduces unemployment because if those unemployed will just do bitcoin here in this site they can have a big chance to earn big money especially when they do it fulltime so it would really help them big to support their daily needs also to help their family even if they are unemployed yet.
Pages:
Jump to: