Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 98. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:19:53 AM
Bitcoin is one of the reason why unemployment is reduce in so many country like here in my place. It give so many work to people. Everyone can do bitcoin as long as you know how to use the internet.
Activity: 532
November 07, 2017, 09:00:52 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment. Because Bitcoin gives opportunity to unemployed people to work and earn money. But they need to work hard and be patience enough in order to earn big amount of money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 08:31:57 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

That's right! Bitcoin done it already to reduced that unemployment in the entire world who work and focus in bitcoin as well and to work on it to gain bitcoin in the end by simply joining in the signature campaign/ bounty campaign or doing trade in the exchange site platform.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 07, 2017, 07:34:24 AM
With current price now for bitcoin, i will say now that bitcoin reduce unemployment and that help everyone to get so much needed addition income with the current price. Lets be real on this many signature campaign here are offering more then 0.1 btc for month even in some cases little more. With this they can earn quite the amount if converted to cash cuz in some places in the world this is quite the amount in payment.

Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 07, 2017, 05:52:49 AM
Second is bitcoins increase the numbers of self-employed people that is why i can say that bitcoin increases unemployment. I think i need a clarity on this matter would you please have quote for me.
Again, look for the definition of the terms SELF-EMPLOYED and UNEMPLOYED. When we say that a person is self-employed, he is actually working, but doesn't have an employer who pay him. He is working for himself and is earning his income through conducting profitable operations from a trade or business that he operates directly. This is actually the right term for people who works in crypto or bitcoin trading.

On the other hand, people are classified as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work, and are currently available for work. Therefore, we can not consider a self-employed person as an unemployed. And self-employment doesn't increases unemployment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 07, 2017, 05:26:24 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
very helpful and reducing unemployment, as the number of unemployed increases in years. I think the presence of bitcoin is very helpful for unemployment because they can make money from bitcoin. otherwise it can add knowledge and bitcoin results can be in use for business capital or others .. and in addition to beneficial for unemployed bitcoin can help people who have worked in addition to additional, because every year increase in increasing economic chaos, bitcoin much benefit others without knowing a hundred, especially unemployed and can be derived from bitcoin ..
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 04:23:29 AM
Reducing unemployment on a small scale of maybe yes, but by macro or global it is very difficult, especially bitcoin does not get support from the state. unemployment is a matter of ability, capital and education, as long as they do not have the ability then the presence of bitcoin will not be useful.
Activity: 176
November 07, 2017, 03:49:01 AM
Only people who are searching for job are counted as out of work. If a person can earn enough money with bitcoin so he does not require a job we are able to say bitcoin decreased unemployment.

Yes true, surely he takes time to learn and must patience, but unfortunately most do not believe with existing so bitcoin on their mind was to work let alone a lot of the negative news about bitcoin and multitude the Government's of eg banned bitcoin.

Truly I am unemployed person after my Higher studies,I had searched a ob in many corporate.It only suck.Then I come to know about bitcoin from my one of my friend.After that ,I get into bitcoin and start to earn from Signature Campaign to fullfil my basic needs.Bitcoin reduce the Unemployment .
Activity: 238
November 07, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Can you say true bitcoin reduced the unemployment rate but there are many who quit their jobs because of bitcoin so hard to say it is good.
Activity: 559
November 07, 2017, 02:56:53 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes. I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income in social status, but for me its ok to be the one of the unemployment if i have higher profit here, as for now my profit is ok, when my account is legendary im resign to a company.
indeed bitcoin is reducing the rate of unemployment. unemployment is the big issue in large number of countries but bitcoin is the only source which have reduce the rate of unemployment through out the whole world.
Bitcoin itself creates an economy, bitcoin economy. In this economy many people are joining and making a lot of money. So bitcoin is reducing the rate of unemployment.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 01:05:16 AM

Yes. I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income in social status, but for me its ok to be the one of the unemployment if i have higher profit here, as for now my profit is ok, when my account is legendary im resign to a company.
indeed bitcoin is reducing the rate of unemployment. unemployment is the big issue in large number of countries but bitcoin is the only source which have reduce the rate of unemployment through out the whole world.
Activity: 196
November 07, 2017, 01:02:12 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
November 07, 2017, 12:54:43 AM
This is true. Many people are unemployed, through bitcoin they are able to earn, but not that much. Bitcoin can also become a sideline. Like me, bitcoin is just a sideline to me,where I can earn through it at the same time, I'm enjoying doing bitcoin things, I'm very thankful about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 12:15:43 AM
yes i agree with that i can say that it can reduces unemployment because even you are stay at home mom or you don't work in a company still you can be able to earn money ,bitcoin is very profitable ..also you can have bitcoin as your sideline to earn more extra money.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 06, 2017, 11:30:54 PM
Only people who are searching for job are counted as out of work. If a person can earn enough money with bitcoin so he does not require a job we are able to say bitcoin decreased unemployment.

Yes true, surely he takes time to learn and must patience, but unfortunately most do not believe with existing so bitcoin on their mind was to work let alone a lot of the negative news about bitcoin and multitude the Government's of eg banned bitcoin.
It can reduce unemployment by creating payment processing options  for remote companies  so that they can hire people from every nook and cranny of the world who are unemployed and living in poor economies.
That would only help a small portion of the population and it will not hep reduce a significant unemployment rate.
As a payment system you do not need a lot of people because this is just a remittance, maybe we should allow different business to adopt with
bitcoin so it will create more jobs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 07:59:47 PM

It can reduce unemployment by creating payment processing options  for remote companies  so that they can hire people from every nook and cranny of the world who are unemployed and living in poor economies.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

Activity: 392
November 06, 2017, 07:23:06 PM

in the presence of bitcoin in my opinion does not reduce the number of unemployed, because the view of an unemployed is he has no income through the real world.Bitcoin able to make someone have their own income without having to work in the real world
Activity: 87
November 06, 2017, 05:58:28 PM
 I for once have never been an advocate of the conventional 8am-5pm job routine. perhaps because I hated structure and having someone else control what I do with my time and life as a whole. so, with the advent of Bitcoin and crypto currency generally, people like me can sit at home or wherever we choose to be and make money online so long as we are connected to the internet and very sharp at making decisions that can bring huge return and assist in paying our bills. I believe we are yet to fully harness  the untold opportunities that are available in the crypto world. reducing unemployment and providing avenues to make money are just a few of its advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 06, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
Yes bitcoin gave chance to those who doesn't have a job or those who got tons of time in their hands ,
It gives chance to some housewives and other kind of people it let us earn in so many different kinds of jobs.
Yes, if we observe the development of our country then we will come to know about the fact Bitcoins have reduced unemployment to a preferable level. It has not only eradicated the problem of  unemployment but also has opened a lot many doors for those who are seeking some kind of way to earn their livelihood such as Bitcoin mining trading and joining the signature campaign if someone is a beginner in this field.

Hence it could be stated that the use of digital currencies is somewhat synonymous to saving in great levels for their future.
Pages:
Jump to: