Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 38. (Read 86028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Bitcoins replacing real money or fiat currency i think thatd a big no and not even possible even bitcoins is too popular and has many users.Real money/fiat moneys id already a trademark for each country  and bitcoin is a global currency.Although bitcoin has the potential to be real money not to replace our real money that we are using now.Bitcoin be one of our real money currency but not to replace what we have now.
That wouldn't happen for NOW. but it will soon likely to happen as we can see technology is developing so fast and more big businesses are adopting into it.
http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/28/11525482/bitcoin-steam-valve-bitpay

yes bitcoin is likely to become popular and will be able to use to buy games,cloths etc.. but i one thing is for sure that bitcoin replacing fiat money is impossible just like what nouelle-hunter said fiat money is already a trade mark of every country.

you can do that in se velar places I just hope to see btc as prime Internet money for everything
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Bitcoins replacing real money or fiat currency i think thatd a big no and not even possible even bitcoins is too popular and has many users.Real money/fiat moneys id already a trademark for each country  and bitcoin is a global currency.Although bitcoin has the potential to be real money not to replace our real money that we are using now.Bitcoin be one of our real money currency but not to replace what we have now.
That wouldn't happen for NOW. but it will soon likely to happen as we can see technology is developing so fast and more big businesses are adopting into it.

yes bitcoin is likely to become popular and will be able to use to buy games,cloths etc.. but i one thing is for sure that bitcoin replacing fiat money is impossible just like what nouelle-hunter said fiat money is already a trade mark of every country.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I remember that the CEO Coinbase say that Bitcoin over the next 10-15 years, digital currency will replace the US dollar.
Coinbase CEO made the announcement on news from French bank BNP Paribas, which is ready to use cryptocurrency in investment funds. Financial institution is already testing the technology and plans to present the results of tests in the near future.

"This is the beginning of change. The US Federal Reserve for many years engaged in inflating the dollar, a decrease in its purchasing power in relation to other goods, with the result that many trading nations of the world, when the case will be happy to move to another reserve currency, "- said Professor of Economics and Banking Patrick Barron.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It will never replace fiat but bitcoin has a potential to be a real currency which can be used in our daily needs not only for online transaction, time to time the user are increasing thats good for bitcoin.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I never think that the Bitcoins is going to take over the money because there are to many currencies to take over.
It would just not be possible especially not for the Bitcoin to do so.

It just needs to take over the US dollar which is the world reserve currency. Then everybody will use bitcoin.
Activity: 462
I never think that the Bitcoins is going to take over the money because there are to many currencies to take over.
It would just not be possible especially not for the Bitcoin to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

Actually i have good feeling about this and i think that atleast some small countries will use bitcoin as currency pretty soon in near future

But for large countries like canada, america or france, i think that it will take lots of times, well atleast 20 years for sure i think
Activity: 588
if it does happen then I think it will create a new economic system. all payments must be supported by a media device that can send bitcoin. I was a lover of technology and I am pleased if bitcoin could take over everything.

new economic system ? , not realy i think because usd currently 1st international currency. how bitcoin to beat usd ? need 10 - 20 years maybe to make new economic system and bitcoin will be leading all the currency
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
if it does happen then I think it will create a new economic system. all payments must be supported by a media device that can send bitcoin. I was a lover of technology and I am pleased if bitcoin could take over everything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i hope it does. its more practical for me. but i doubt it! if it does, cash will not disappear completely for sure , it will just be easier for us to use bitcoin.
Activity: 260
No that is just never going to happen you have so many currencies in the world so it will not be possible for the Bitcoin to replace all of those. It can be possible to take over one countries currency.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
i think it can happen in the future but it is not going to happen overnight and to get to such a point that it is accepted as a money and replacing it there should be a very long time becasue this process is going to be lengthy and requires a lot of work and adoption.
Activity: 812
No, I don't think so my friend, because it seems a bit difficult that all the world accepts a single digital currency as the only way to carry out their financial exchanges, and always will exist lots of alternatives to  store your capital or money. I don't believe that the world needs a new monopoly represented by the bitcoin.
Yeah maybe you're right, it is not possible all the countries accept the digital currency. Because each country has its own currency, to show the strength of the economy in each country. Additionally bitcoin does not have a form and I think the security of bitcoin is still less than the security of a country in saving money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
No, I don't think so my friend, because it seems a bit difficult that all the world accepts a single digital currency as the only way to carry out their financial exchanges, and always will exist lots of alternatives to  store your capital or money. I don't believe that the world needs a new monopoly represented by the bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Thats not impossible to happen because our generation become more advance in technology so maybe many sites only will accept bitcoin as a payment
But money is a money,  the currency in your country will remain as ease, you cant change that but bitcoin will remain as online currency which you can use buying any digital stuffs online which bitcoin  is easy to use.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

well of course that it can replace money, we can say that bitcoin is virtual money right now, so i think that it will replace fiat some day just not in next 5 years for sure

it will take atleast 20 or more years to replace, and if it won't then it have large chances to become an alternative currency in many countries as many stores accepts them now
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I suppose it could happen in the future. bitcoin strength today so remarkable. I believe bitcoin can do that. bitcoin the larger and more widely used by the community in this world. bitcoin market movement was almost equal to the currency in the real world.
Activity: 434
I couldn't imagine that bitcoin can be replace money or fiat.. this is impossible to happen and it will never happen until we die..
Bitcoin is just a digital currency we are just use it for online transaction.. but some countries are already adopted bitcoin in their country just like brazil.

Yeah i agree with you. I think bitcoin never replaces the fiat, money is using by all people long time ago, it will be hard for bitcoin to replace the money.
Pages:
Jump to: