Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 19. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 08:04:34 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
You are very lucky, need a strong determination to live it. It is very difficult to rise up in trading errors, but it can make us learn more from mistakes and experiences. By the way, congratulations on your success in bitcoin trading, I hope to be like you.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
That is some inspiring stuff right there. I just recently joined here and starting to learn more about bitcoin. I do hope it will give me a good 2018. I'm kinda on the down low right now and I hope bitcoin is gonna save me and change my life.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 06, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
At least you are one of them because we do not know how other people's stories are "saved" by bitcoin, especially in financial terms. I'm a little frustrated before I know bitcoin because finance, and since I can make income through bitcoin it can help me.
Activity: 103
January 06, 2018, 03:20:18 AM
You had a wonderful story for us beginners because you encourage me more to bitcoin. With your story i will persevere and i will be hardworking for now to be like you in the future. I want earn bitcoin for myself and to my love ones.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 06, 2018, 03:16:19 AM
i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
Me too. I’m too lucky that i am using bitcoin and i hope this first signature campaign would be great until the end and hoping that i will ear my first ever token here in crypto world. I hope too that this 2018 is a great start for participating in crypto world.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
Bitcoin save my year it help me more interesting patient effort and patient and soon all my dreams come true because of bitcoin
Yeah same here and it is going to make my life rock on. I am investing in bitcoin and will get fair and high income just in month and more, if bitcoin is providing opportunities so it is saving my time and I can earn with bitcoin even if I am at home I can keep my job with bitcoin and it will not make me suffer ever not on my daily life and not in outdoor activities so it saved my days and months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
January 06, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
Bitcoin saved my year because my financial are good this year my family i will already give there need and my bill to our house always updated to pay not always late thanks to bitcoin now i have motivation in life that i want to get for my family and relatives
Bitcoin helped so many people and has improved their lifestyle and their financial status now all there people who invested their money earlier in bitcoin are living a good life than before. Poverty rate has been decreased since when people came to know about it. 

Still bitcoin is giving profit to its holders and now became as the easiest way to earn money without efforts. You need to invest your money and then get profit from it.
Activity: 574
January 05, 2018, 11:52:42 PM
i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 05, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
Many people are saved economically by the presence of bitcoin. My friends and I are also lucky to get to know bitcoin. I was taught by my close friend about trading dibitcoin. Coming from the salary money, I started working and trading in bitcoin. Despite I haven't got many advantages, I am grateful that my financial changes slowly.

this is what happens to me and I think we should thank you to bitcoin because bitcoin helped and saved us to solve our finances problem and now we could still try to earn money from bitcoin. we can change our finances from zero to hero and even we can do this, there is still many people don't believe in bitcoin and they think that this is impossible them. I hope in the future, we can earn more money from bitcoin and we can work from many ways related with bitcoin.
Activity: 290
January 05, 2018, 10:23:46 PM
Im glad that you had an amazing year because of bitcoin. Me as well is broke on the start of 2017 but because of bitcoin, i was able to earn money throughout the year that made my life stable. Lets continue in supporting bitcoin so that we can also gain more from it
Activity: 133
January 05, 2018, 09:59:48 PM
Bitcoin also helped me bigtime in my college days. It gave an opportunity to have earnings while still studying. By just joining signature campaigns and fulfilling its duty, I can earn money.
Activity: 350
January 05, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

Congrats for that, indeed trading is very difficult that anything you have might end up broke. But as long as you dont quit on bitcoin it will give you much in return. The lord said that when a small opportunity for you is closed their will be a much bigfer that will open up for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 09:46:39 PM
I must also that  that thanks to bitcoin last year was fantastic for me, perhaps the greatest in economic terms that I have had in my life, because over many years I learned to live in poverty and thinking that only very few lucky people had enough capacity to leave poverty to achieve success, but thanks to bitcoin, in just the year 2017 I was able to earn the same money I earned over the previous ten years.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 05, 2018, 09:37:42 PM
congratulations on your achievement with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin also saved my household economy this year.
hopefully 2018 to be a good year to earn big profits with Bitcoin.
Congratulations, bitcoin is changing people lives everyday by providing jobs and investment opportunity for people to invest their money and make a lot of profit over some period of time. Bitcoin help thousands of people around the world, that is why everyone is talking about bitcoin. Now, as we enter the new year 2018 bitcoin is about to make another history by getting to another level. so, sit tight and be ready a great year ahead.  
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 05, 2018, 09:33:51 PM
Nice one, its a very beautiful story. As the start of 2017, i also have financial unstability that really depressed me. My husband has low salary and me i have to stay at home to take care of my children. In the 3rd quarter of my that year, i join this forum and learn so many things and at the same time i earn bitcoin. That is why last christmas, we got a bountiful blessings and bought my children what they need.
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

Right there with you buddy, the things looked the worse they had all my life. I didn't know what opportunity lay ahead with bitcoin I just liked the tech and wanted to get involved. Needless to say the easiest and best decision I ever made in my life Smiley.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 05, 2018, 09:11:12 PM
Just like me, I simply promote and ICO and can't believe I got paid for around 2 eth. In my country it is very huge. Cant believe how lucky I am as I didn't have good paying job yet. Now, I try to invest it to make more money for my future. I need a house and new family. Wink
Many people are saved economically by the presence of bitcoin. My friends and I are also lucky to get to know bitcoin. I was taught by my close friend about trading dibitcoin. Coming from the salary money, I started working and trading in bitcoin. Despite I haven't got many advantages, I am grateful that my financial changes slowly.
Yes, it is true that we must have additional income. We should not rely solely on the main job. If we want to be rich, we must have a lot of effort or income from work that suits us. Bitcoin is one solution for us to invest. I'm so lucky to get to know Bitcoin since I was in school. I know Bitcoin from the internet, more precisely from Google. First time I knew Bitcoin, I was hesitant and afraid to invest because I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will decline or just disappear. But after knowing the development price, I am not afraid anymore. Now, I just want to collect as much as Bitcoin as I can and wait it for several years.
Activity: 266
January 05, 2018, 09:01:02 PM
Just like me, I simply promote and ICO and can't believe I got paid for around 2 eth. In my country it is very huge. Cant believe how lucky I am as I didn't have good paying job yet. Now, I try to invest it to make more money for my future. I need a house and new family  Wink
Activity: 525
January 05, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

yes, bitcoin in 2017 is indeed a savior, bitcoin a big contributor to my efforts. Now my efforts are getting bigger thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 08:07:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: