Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 16. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:18:26 AM
me too,bitcoinn save my year i dont have any money to prepare food on christmas but on the past december bitcoin price is accidentally pump high and i sell my bitcoin to prepare on christmas
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 14, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
Well, me also. Bitcoin saved my year and hoping to save my year this 2018. We are much pretty same I am broke last year I maybe a student but its kind of need for me to spend money like for foods, school works, something like that. But thanks to bitcoin I can now depend on myself when it comes to money I may not only help I also help my family to lessen the expenses and save it for future preferences. This year I am planning to buy my own laptop for my future school purposes and also for entertainment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 07:58:56 AM
Bitcoin also make me glad and thankful because of the real money gave me on this forum i experience and gain too knowledge. I didnt expect this forum so i am so very lucky because i am one of a man who doesnt give up to wait for some ICO's to start trading and some investing.
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
Thanks to bitcoin, i save a lot of money.
Activity: 56
January 14, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
I didn't trade much of BTC in 2017 but the little trades I have been really profitable.
Should definitely improve things in 2018.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
Same here i start saving bitcoin after 6/6 and now get good from bitcoin.
will start investing in altcoin and hope altcoins  save my year
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 12:58:01 AM
I just started joining in a signaturr campaign and i hope that this will save me too. I hope to earn more in bitcoin and in thus year 2018.congratulations to you btw.
Activity: 207
January 14, 2018, 12:55:54 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
i started to join bitcoin last year 2017 and bitcoin really save my year,i have been through all my problems just because of bitcoin,now i am very happy for having my earn in bitcoin.thanks to bitcoin saved my year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 12:53:51 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
BTCitcoin brought lots if wonderful things for the past year. I already went to vacation with my wife and daughter.
I bought a bike for my little kid. Lost some and gain some. But what i love in 2017 is BTCitcoin pays all my debt.
Mate don't ever think of suicide everything can be solve. Stay BTCitcoin trading and earn more. thanks God for bringing BTCitcoin into your life. I already did thanks God that BTCitcoin save me everyday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
Indeed in this year it can be said that bitcoin has increased significantly.So those who previously stuck with high prices can breathe a relief with satisfactory results today.so the most if everyone when trading is in need patience to anticipate the occurrence of losses.
Activity: 406
January 14, 2018, 12:46:26 AM
Yes, bitcoin saved my year bucause of bitcoin many things that i cant afford now i can, even though I'm a student. now can help my family in financial aspect.thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 14, 2018, 12:45:48 AM
I guess most of us who's active in crypto industry really appreciated how bitcoin changed us. I'm also an ordinary employee before I learned how to take advantage knowing bitcoin. After I seriously invest both time and my hard earned savings inside this business, now I can say that I'm enjoying the comfort having enough time with my family without attending any day job. Bitcoin changed everything now in terms of financial capability, and it all started last 2017.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
Wow, sorry to hear your problems but also congratulations that you can get many profits in bitcoin and even a new hope!
For me, bitcoin really saved my life last year, when i'm in a terrible economy financial and even hard to pay for college fees. But bitcoin is there to save everything and now i can live my life without worrying anything more.
This year is still same though, i haven't feel anything yet but i know bitcoin will make my life even better now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
January 14, 2018, 12:32:57 AM
yes bitcoin just save my year, I learned about bitcoin when its price is still about $2000 dollara and start investing and trading. Then it grew for about $16000 now. Its a big profit for me. And I bought some devices and I have been able to pay for the repair of our house. It really saves me and my family in financial concern.

I am happy for you mate - keep up the good work and keep the faith with bitcoin. The thing is, we shall not only hold but always find ways, credible ways, to earn and accumulate more bitcoins - this way, we only not benifit everytime bitcoin increases its price, we will also accumulate more and therefore multiply our earning potential.
Everyone of us have change their life here because of bitcoin, and we are much pleasure on having this, it really change my life and the life of my family, we are not that rich but I can lend now my children to a good school and not in public, I can buy the stuff they want and I can now save for our future.
Activity: 54
January 13, 2018, 11:48:08 PM
i so agree with you. bitcoin saved my year too. i was don't have any money and i can go anywhere. so i join bitcoin and see the invest, bounty and anything else. thanks too bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 13, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
yes bitcoin just save my year, I learned about bitcoin when its price is still about $2000 dollara and start investing and trading. Then it grew for about $16000 now. Its a big profit for me. And I bought some devices and I have been able to pay for the repair of our house. It really saves me and my family in financial concern.

I am happy for you mate - keep up the good work and keep the faith with bitcoin. The thing is, we shall not only hold but always find ways, credible ways, to earn and accumulate more bitcoins - this way, we only not benifit everytime bitcoin increases its price, we will also accumulate more and therefore multiply our earning potential.
Activity: 188
January 09, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
Activity: 308
January 09, 2018, 06:06:35 AM
Maybe because it helps our pocket, but in other person bitcoin saved their year because they have alot of investment in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 08, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
wow, that's a huge advantage. you are a lucky person.
I do not know how many people are saved, but for sure BTC always gives happiness when we are weak and defeated.
People who discover bitcoin are very lucky,because bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn money and Bitcoin gives us hope and saves people in poverty because bitcoin helps unemployed people to earn profit,As a newbie i am very inspired to hear the success of a bitcoiners that's why i am always researching and study hard about crypto currency to get a lot of idea and techniques to become a successful bitcoiners someday.

Bitcoin helped me to earn some money. But to say that Bitcoin saved my year I can not. I did not have enough money for big investments.
Still working in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 582
January 07, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
that is the advantages of bitcoin digital world. i personally after know bitcoin in Th 2017 my life changed to dratis especially in December because bitcoin price always go up which make us become addicted .. so it feels kepengen invest all my money in bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: