Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 21. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
Bitcoin is really a life saver because it gave me the opportunity to earn even I'am just at home and I really can say that it is worth it of all your time. I also just started last year and I consider it a big year of my life because I started earning money, at first the system is so confusing but when I finally understand about it I was happy and didn't stop to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
I also started to learn bitcoin just this 2017and it also saved my year with my financial difficulties. Upon knowing bitcoin it helps me a lot and change my life for the better. And it gives me hope to be successful in the near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
January 05, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
We really consider 2017 the year of bitcoin because of how high the price went up just the span of one year or just few months. I have known bitcoin early of the year 2017 and I can say that there are things that I regret not doing but all in all I am thankful that I have known about bitcoin because I have gain financial freedom especially supporting my needs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
wow congratulations, in 2018 i know that the coin have a big increasing value more than 20% as i know and until right now i dont see that coin in 2018 have a decreasing value
Activity: 532
January 05, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
As i can remember last 1st week of August this yeae, when i joined bounty campaigns and start earning bitcoin from october to december, i earned 4,100$ converted from bitcoin and that was a big help to my financial problem. I have a regular work at day time and i do bitcoin at night until mignight. Thats why i can say bitcoin saved my year and also my family. Thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
January 05, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Bitcoin really changed everything in my life this year including my financial status. In the beginning of the year, I was so hopeless because I lost my job and I'm having a hard time looking for a source of income just to sustain the needs of my family. Until I've known bitcoin and I saved me! Well. it actually saved my year, from having nothing to having a great profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
From the year 2017 i have many thanks giving and i have lots of demands also, i needed and wanted so many things, but i have no much more money for that to buy or to have, so i find ways to earn, and suddenly this btc appeared and helped me very much and helped me a lot to my studies, needs, wants and all that i have, so i am very glad and thankful to btc.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
January 05, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
wow, that's a huge advantage. you are a lucky person.
I do not know how many people are saved, but for sure BTC always gives happiness when we are weak and defeated.
People who discover bitcoin are very lucky,because bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn money and Bitcoin gives us hope and saves people in poverty because bitcoin helps unemployed people to earn profit,As a newbie i am very inspired to hear the success of a bitcoiners that's why i am always researching and study hard about crypto currency to get a lot of idea and techniques to become a successful bitcoiners someday.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
January 05, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
I am just so glad a lot of you here made progress financially in Bitcoin in 2017 particularly. There are a number, however, who did not make the same progress because of the nose dip it suffered during the last weeks of December. Hence, a lot of investors got really hot-headed because of the depreciation it reached before the year ends. What made the situation even worse is that it did not recover so well. It, in fact, had gotten mainstream around $12,500. What a way to end the year that was after the peak that almost reached $20,000.
Activity: 700
January 05, 2018, 10:03:58 AM
This year I do not have job. I am a full time housewife and browsing the internet looking for online jobs. Until my cousin introduced this forum. I started posting and joining campaigns and I did not expect that I will get money from here. I was able to prepare foods for my daughter birthday party and share foods and other goods in Christmas party and new year.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

In the Year 2017 bitcoin is a savior for those who have bitcoin because of the skyrocketing bitcoin price. I also taste a bit of bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:44:53 AM
I knew bitcoin a year ago and started investing in it at that time. At that time I used bitcoin to buy other altcoin and make a lot of profit from it. Then the market became worse and decreased quite deeply causing the altcoin greatly reduced and only bitcoin is constantly increasing, which made me feel very happy. Currently I am trying to buy as much as possible bitcoin to prepare for the 2018 development of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
inspiring story may I also like that
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

I hope that it would last longer so that more people can also be save. For sure,  the saved people would be doubled this year if the bitcoin price will actually hit the predicted price.  
Activity: 244
January 05, 2018, 08:36:14 AM
when I don't know yet bitcoin i was kinda addicted in watching korean drama reading wattpad stories and other else all day I only lay down on my bed doing all that kind of stuff but when I enter the bitcoin world I've become responsible I am not doing some household chores while waiting for the interval in posting here. I already lessen also my hobby of watching dramas.
b!t
Activity: 61
January 05, 2018, 08:30:48 AM
As for today bitcoins price has started soaring again, looking forward for a great year for cryptos.
Wonder what the total market capitalization for all cryptos will be at the peak in the year 2018? Anyone? Cheesy
Activity: 152
January 05, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
bitcoin always gives us unexpected surprises, if you know for sure you will be happy with bitcoin who has saved him as the best forum. for the future I have created a community to create a better future, every transaction will be or income from bitcoin will be entered into a bank account within a few months the savings are much better than before.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 08:07:41 AM
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
Your story really inspires a lot of people, especially for Bitcoin users, and it motivates me to keep fighting even in slumped conditions, and is proven by your hard work finding your way from Bitcoin. success is always for you
Activity: 181
January 05, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Bitcoin can saved not only the year but even too many people by helping them and to make thier life progress and bountiful. So how come that they want to commit suicide when they already had an aboundant life .what they are wanting for.?bitcoin can provide it..thats what the goodness of bitcoin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
Well done, just try not to bet on bitcoin to save your year again, and take the opportunity to make some things sustainable
Pages:
Jump to: