Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 18. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
I started bitcoin on 2017 and truly bitcoin saved me from 2017 cuz it aids my financial problem during the year.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 06, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

You are not the only one that have been saved by bitcoins, many of us here who are broke suddenly have a good outlook in life and change their financial status from "rag to riches" become of bitcoin. And we should all be thankful for bitcoin and crypto's in general.

Everyone of us has its own story how bitcoin saves us. This is how bitcoin affects in our life. And in me, bitcoin saves my tuition fees and also it helps in our households. Thankyou to bitcoin.

Yes, it really touches a lot of lives and affect all of us in a positive way, I myself was also broken but thanks to bitcoin earnings, I was able to salvage my offline business through the earning I got from my bitcoin trading. And now I must say that I'm doing good financially and trying to venture to other business opportunity this year.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
i know about bitcoin 2 month ago and started to collect bitcoin from trading 1 month ago.honestly from trading im earn profit after 1 month is 1000$.maybe is a small profit but for me is a big then my sallary.maybe my hope is same like you "i hope bitcoin save my economy again this year"
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
Everyone of us has its own story how bitcoin saves us. This is how bitcoin affects in our life. And in me, bitcoin saves my tuition fees and also it helps in our households. Thankyou to bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
January 06, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
wow, that's a huge advantage. you are a lucky person.
I do not know how many people are saved, but for sure BTC always gives happiness when we are weak and defeated.

Bitcoin is my savior when I am weak in my financial problem they help to stand again. Bitcoin gives help to everyone and gives happiness to people. I am lucky because bitcoin is my bestfriend it help me to become successful.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
January 06, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
I guess that is how many of us started including me, bitcoin really can make things easier.
While I've found way to earn more money and make my life easier than it was, I am holding most of my coins and waiting for better days. Isn't that ironic   Grin
that's the excess of bitcoin, can give us an advantage as you say. so we are very lucky with the bitcoin that is in front of our eyes, so we just try to be as strong and as we can in managing it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
 congratulation, what an incredible testimonies. i also have an encounter like yours, no job, no source of income and broke until i discovered
  the oppourtunity in cryptocurrency. Today, my life has been transformed, i can pay my bills comfortably and there is hope of a better future.
  In summary, cryptocurrency is a great oppourtunity that has transformed destinies positively.

Most holders, the month of December made a lot people happy reaching ATH of roughly 20K USD. Having a regular job, it didn’t really save me from anything, but it helped me become richer! Which I am very grateful for, and like others, I also sold a percentage to help me get through the holidays and taking advantage of the high value.
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 10:10:38 AM
  congratulation, what an incredible testimonies. i also have an encounter like yours, no job, no source of income and broke until i discovered
  the oppourtunity in cryptocurrency. Today, my life has been transformed, i can pay my bills comfortably and there is hope of a better future.
  In summary, cryptocurrency is a great oppourtunity that has transformed destinies positively.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
I guess that is how many of us started including me, bitcoin really can make things easier.
While I've found way to earn more money and make my life easier than it was, I am holding most of my coins and waiting for better days. Isn't that ironic   Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 06, 2018, 09:58:48 AM
Bitcoin is a savior as at the middle of 2017 I was broke and confused and my financial life was at a zero level and the government was not helping matters coming from a 3rd world country which the problem of economic crisis was at alarming stage and no work was fourth coming for Lot's of graduate's in the country to feed was a big problem. But ever since I got introduced to bitcoin and this great forum my financial life has turn around for the better I can now take care of my financial needs without depending on help from family member's, and also save enough money to help my family. Bitcoin is indeed a savior.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
Though I was not totally broke but bitcoin brought me a lot of testimonies. I could buy what I never think it will be easy for me to get because of my low income. I made a lot of profit in the year 2017 and more will happen in this special new year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
January 06, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

hi!bro that is only a challenge in our life...there are times we can encounter problems and we think sometimes its hard to find the solution..so now congrats what you achieve..

for me also bitcoin saved my year..i been down for a while feeling restless because of many things to tackle and jobless us well..its good one of my friend introduces bitcoins and i tried and after a few months it change my life a little better and brighter in the future..thanks BITCOIN Kiss Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
January 06, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
It was really a sweet story with bitcoin in 2017 , with price being strong at $800 and hitting a all time high at $20,000 plus in December. I'm thinking this year will favour me more with bitcoin.
Activity: 270
January 06, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Some kinda same story  Grin started 6 months back

Did plenty of mistakes for 1st 3 months and lost 80 % of my investment

So after learning form my mistakes and HOLDING to what i planned made me to make almost 700% of my initial investment

Still i make mistakes ...made mistakes ..i could have easily turned 700% to 7000% if i was HOLDING my gem coins

XVG..bought at 50 sold for 200  

THC..               200           600

ADA..               370           670

EMC2..             900           2000

XRP..               2200          5000

HTML5..             1                2

TRX..               20               80

Again i bought back few and made bit profit

This are just few which i sold in dec beginning for just 2X which i could have made fortune  ...But still i finished year end on a good note with profits

And started New year with a bang and now i am more confident about myself ..Just focus on what u planned and never fail to execute it

Activity: 54
January 06, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
I can not tell it correctly. Because I have not invested Bitcoin or have done any work. I just joined in a company. January 10 Tariq campaign will end and if some tokens get converted it will be sold by ethreum. . If it gets some tokens, then by investing some money with etreum, then adding some more money, I invest Bitcoin and save my this year.
  Will keep Hopefully this year like Bitcoin will get good profits this year as well
Activity: 101
January 06, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
Man, I can feel you because this is also my story. One year ago I was in deep shit as money is concerned, with very bad perspectives on future, now I am almost getting rich after having spend 8 months deep in cryptos - that totally saved me Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

Congratulation bro. Good that you steak to btc  at least you gain.
Maybe if you have enough and your girlfriend did not broke up with you, you cannot focus on btc.

copper member
Activity: 497
January 06, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Congratulations, you are lucky with bitcoin and your life is saved thanks to bitcoin. In 2017 bitcoin becomes a helper for anyone who has it.
Activity: 218
January 06, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Bitcoin does bring goodness in the year 2017, from the 2017 profit I use to increase capital in my boutique. hopefully in the year 2018 bitcoin can continue to rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
January 06, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
I'm happy to become a member of bitcoin because it helps me in my financial problem. Bitcoin teach me how invest in to gain high profitable income. Bitcoin change my life now I earn unlimited income , and I help my family for daily needs.
Pages:
Jump to: