Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 14. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
Bitcoin is still in my country though before some news will ban it but until now it is still usable and safe .. i am very happy because i can still use bitcoin in my country because bitcoin really help me in finance problem .. and i think bitcoin is not criminals or injuring others, and actually bitcoin can help them get better in terms of economy or other needs .. hopefully bitcoin can be accepted throughout the country because of the excellent positive impact can reduce poverty or others ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
Yes, but not widely endorse. on the other hand, blockchain tech is currently adopted by major financial and central institution.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 06:23:23 AM
Although our government does not accept bitcoin transactions, there are still a lot of exchanges made every day with bitcoin in place. Most of these are bitcoin research and investment groups that the government has not identified. I think that countries that do not accept bitcoin should have a better view of their advantages in managing their country's financial system.
Well. what happened in your country is also happened in my country. Here , Bitcoin has not been accepted legally but bitcoin still grows rapidly due to a high demand on it. From day to day there are more people involve and invest in bitcoin making it more popular and interesting. I expect that the government can give green light for bitcoin to be accepted in supporting the economy activities.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
April 23, 2018, 06:20:57 AM
The leading countries in the world accepting Bitcoin. It's a question of time when other countries will accept Bitcoin, just wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Bitcoin is existing in my own country and the adoption among internet users are improving and also extending the use of bitcoin for online transactions. I know more countries will join and interface their business with their business..
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
I wonder, that the other country didn't accept bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is still in my country and I can still use Bitcoin. My country has not yet legalized Bitcoin but is still given the opportunity to be on Bitcoin even though it is prohibited to conduct direct transactions with Bitcoin. For me, it does not matter. The important thing I can still join in Bitcoin because we all no one knows how long Bitcoin still exist. I will try my best here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
April 23, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
Yes, bitcoin still exist in my country, the philippines. But bitcoin here is not that popular, because many of people here are not interested in bitcoin, and they think that bitcoin is just a scam. I hope in near future, the people in the philippines will accept bitcoin as our new money.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
Yes our country will accept bitcoin but not our government.We can convert fiat from bitcoin wherever we want and the nice of this was no taxes involved.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 23, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

For sure there are still countries that do not accept Bitcoin. There are several countries where Bitcoin is illegal. Many countries in Africa, for example, might not be too keen on Bitcoin. Countries such as Iran, Ira, Syria, and the neighboring Islamic countries might also be the same toward it. But in many of these countries where Bitcoin is illegal, I think the people there may still find some ways to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
April 23, 2018, 06:03:46 AM
i think my country will be accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 65
April 23, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

it is true, bitcoin still exist in my country. it is so popular, although the bitcoin price is going down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
Although there are some countries that ban bitcoin but they can't prevent people to use bitcoin, until now my country still don't ban bitcoin because the government still looking the most right way to treat bitcoin.
Activity: 230
April 23, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
bitcoin and altcoin until now still exist in my country gan. although the government in my country still considers illegal but the government also does not prohibit its people to invest in it. it's just still banned bitcoin and altcoin made as a transaction tool .
Activity: 74
April 23, 2018, 05:41:42 AM
Currently bitcoin still exists in my country, but the government of the country I do not ban those also do not welcome the use of bitcoin coins, I hope that in the near future the country will use bitcoin widely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
April 23, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
Bitcoin still exist everywhere, eventhough its banned but it doesn't mean all bitcoin has been confiscated and not to mention bitcoin miners are still actively mining it so its hard to forbidden or even erase bitcoin existence in a country. Moreover i think most governments are trying to regulate it rather than banning it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
The government issued a ban on bitcoins in my country earlier this year. The use of it for the purpose of payment is illegal. But I still see  bitcoin the activity on the   floor deal in my country. Investors are still buying into bitcoins for stockpiling. Bitcoin users can not use bitcoin for payment purposes but they can still use it for investment purposes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
in my country is now very popular with the presence of bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also an easy way we generate profits in a short time, so for us with bitcoin really helps the needs better.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 05:36:22 AM
in my country there is no ban on cryptocurrency. a draft law on cryptocurrency will be considered soon. hope that it will not be banned
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
It exists yet the government is not accepting it as a mode of payment as of the moment.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 23, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

Bitcoin in my country which is the Philippines is still existing and in fact it getting more popular everyday. Our government is supporting it and is very much legal. There is no problem.or issue about bitcoin in our country aside from that of some other greedy people who wanted to get rich as easy were using bitcoin to scam other people.
Pages:
Jump to: