Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 12. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
i know that but it was have more country accepted it that the country didn't accept it so it was still a popular in the world.
Activity: 328
April 23, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Yes, bitcoin still exist in our country and it will forever exist in our country because our government did not ban bitcoin. In my country they arrest the scammers of bitcoin and it is the proof that bitcoin is legal and accepted in our country. I hope that all country accept bitcoin because it will bring them to better economy.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
April 23, 2018, 09:49:01 AM
we all know that more on countries didnt accept bitcoin as a currency but i think someday it gonna make sense to them to accept it.
and i think it will happen as soon as possible,perhaps in asia bitcoin was so really popular and they use it for business,investment ,payment system and so on..
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
Yes, bitcoin still exists in my country. In spite of the comments made, there has not been any disclosure of any legal or regulatory restraint. I'm happy for that and hope that the government organization will handle bitcoin and crypto information with neutrality or accept the practical value of bitcoin.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
April 23, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Bitcoin is universal and some countries do not accept only the transaction and they cannot ban Bitcoin operations like trading or mining. In my country Bitcoin is nor legalized nor banned, it is the banks which makes or force the government to ban Bitcoin or crypto currency to survive their business. This is not permanent and all the countries would accept Bitcoin soon.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
we all know that more on countries didnt accept bitcoin as a currency but i think someday it gonna make sense to them to accept it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
although my country now ban the coins ICO, but bitcoin still exists in my country, and many people still believe btc including me Smiley.
Activity: 166
April 23, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
of course, bitcoin still exists in my country. although my country does not accept bitcoin but some people still hold bitcoin and made an investment because in my country bitcoin is prohibited as currency exchange. while for investment is still allowed
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
Bitcoin still exist in my country. Because quite a bit bitcoin seekers in my country. I include people who are looking for bitcoin from other coins. But the government here does not accept bitcoin. For fear of affecting the economy here.
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 09:16:46 AM
Bitcoin in Indonesia still exists as a virtual currency or cryptocurrency and bitcoin is still a debate in the world including in Indonesia, bitcoin may not be recognized by the government as a digital currency but bitcoin is not specific to a country and is open to all global, but in some countries bitcoin is legal and legitimate in use as a means of payment.

Yes, bitcoin transaction is widely open in the Philippines that's why many people in our country joining bounty campaign and invested in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
In our country, bitcoin is legal and many people are with bitcoin doing investment, mining, trading and joining bounty campaigns which more popular. We are thankful with bitcoin as this had helped many people's lives to earn generous income and had improved there way of life where they are free from financial burden. I hope our country will support more with bitcoin such that it can help a lot of people who are just starting over.
Activity: 243
April 23, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
Currently Bank Indonesia as the official authority in Indonesia makes it clear that the use of Bitcoin as a tool of money or money is totally illegal and can not be legally accepted.

Responding to the current legality, our freedom should be wiser in viewing the use of virtual money. On one side Bitcoin does offer a variety of conveniences and may also be a lucrative extrafield. But do not get what you get in contrast to the profit you expect.
Activity: 72
April 23, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
My country is always in 10 years delay compared to the others. So, I guess I have a few more years until they will try to regulate it.
Activity: 16
April 23, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Bitcoin in Indonesia still exists as a virtual currency or cryptocurrency and bitcoin is still a debate in the world including in Indonesia, bitcoin may not be recognized by the government as a digital currency but bitcoin is not specific to a country and is open to all global, but in some countries bitcoin is legal and legitimate in use as a means of payment.
Activity: 27
April 23, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Surely, Bitcoin still exist in My county although our government not allow us using it to buy something. I traded Bitcoin and other altcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 08:40:38 AM
well, today not so many people are talking about bitcoin, maybe because lately there are some kind of new business in my country that have enough income. besides, my country is also neutral to crypto, so i think bitcoin will grow bit by bit in this country.
Activity: 259
April 23, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
Although there are some countries that ban bitcoin but they can't prevent people to use bitcoin, until now my country still don't ban bitcoin because the government still looking the most right way to treat bitcoin.
Exactly, these days bitcoin is used in all most parts of th world, it’s probably a essential part of life. I think that almost government both look bitcoin in a negative way (maybe they don’t know or have any knowledge about bitcoin), they gradually ban bitcoin in their country. Yep, I also think that whether the government in any country ban bitcoin or not, he can’t definitely prevent us from using bitcoin. Bitcoin opens up a bright vista in the future which can help us to get huge benefit.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
April 23, 2018, 08:36:18 AM
In my country bitcoin is acceptable but the government forbid transaction with bitcoin, they just approve for investmen and trading with bitcoin, btw my country is Indonesia
Activity: 173
April 23, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
In my country bitcoin has not been accepted by the government. Probably because it is hindered by the financial or economic regulations in my country. Hopefully the government can reconsider to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 56
April 23, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Bitcoin still exist in our country and people are benefiting from it. This is very helpful in dealing with unemployment and providing supplementary income to the family.
Also in my country bitcoin still exist. They have many people in country participating in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives a big benefits in our country. It gives extra income to support my family and my needs. It is also a big help to many unemployment  people to earn a bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: