Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 13. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
In my country no regulations imposed yet to cryptocurrencies. But on going review is done by the government in order to impose the regulation within this year. This is to minimize the use of crypto for fraudulent acts. So I think it would be a win win situation if Bitcoin will be regulated in our country. But of course a tax will be imposed. So let us just wait and see by the time regulations will be totally implemented.
Activity: 133
April 23, 2018, 08:07:39 AM
yes really bitcoin is used in my country but not a transaction tool that is acknowledged (illegally) by government. But the Indonesian government also does not prohibit the existence of bitcoin, it only prohibits the use of bitcoin as a means of buying and selling transactions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
yes althought bitcoin has not legalize in my country still there's so many investor's and member's has access to bitcoin, because bitcoin help to improved their life.

Bitcoin is widely known here in our country though it is not legal yet. In fact more of our country men are interested in bitcoin and enjoyed its financial benefits. However, online payments using bitcoin is not widely used yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 07:41:48 AM
yes althought bitcoin has not legalize in my country still there's so many investor's and member's has access to bitcoin, because bitcoin help to improved their life.
Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

Fortunately, I am living in a country which is not really afraid of Bitcoin "invasion" to our traditional financial system. It still exist anyway, because our government doesn't ban it totally. We are only allowed to treat it as an asset. You can have it but you can't use to purchase stuff because it can jeopardize our currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
April 23, 2018, 07:27:01 AM
although bitcoin is banned in my country but there are still many who use bitcoin and the government in my country can not do anything because they can not control the use of bitcoin
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Bitcoin still exist in our country and people are benefiting from it. This is very helpful in dealing with unemployment and providing supplementary income to the family.
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 07:15:04 AM
It is very difficult to remove or ban Bitcoin.
There are a lot of foreign crypto stock market sites. They need to close all of them.
They may block sites in countries but people still reach the crypto stock market in different ways.
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
It is still existing in our country (Philippines) but it is somehow not entertained by the government, like it is not considered as a currency here in our country. Also it is not accepted at some places as a method of payment. But you can freely invest into bitcoin whenever you want but I think it will be banned all over the world soon enough. Some countries did it already and one by one the government is putting an end to bitcoin by putting a wall against it and to the people that they cover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
Now the majority of countries have a similar position at the expense of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, neither there nor here. Not that they forbid, but they do not support it either. Of course there are countries of exclusion in both cases, those that prohibit directly or allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
April 23, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
 Yes it does, BTC is still very active and alive in my country despite the challenges its facing from the governments' attempt to regulate and tax its activities. There is no direct attempt from the government to ban it but has issued continous warning against investing in BTC
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 06:54:05 AM
Yes, it still exist in my country despite of the news about scam or fraud. It's a good sign though that people still believe in it, however, It's a bit sad to now that other well developed countries are not taking bitcoin into consideration. Ever since it started way back 2009, bitcoin has helped people's economic stature. It helps decrease poverty rate and will eventually help the economy to prosper particularly the third world countries which really needs this kind of technology.
Activity: 163
April 23, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Yes, because our country has great support for bitcoin so bitcoin still exists here in our country we are excited to get huge value and follow the policy of bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

yes you are right bitcoin in the country still exist and not only that bitcoin or digital currency in my country is still a very frequent talks talked about in telvisi media and some other media so make bitcoin very interest in this country.
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 06:46:33 AM
yeah sir it is still exist on indonesia, i hope it will be longer existing, coz bitcoin is a technology for future money
Activity: 29
April 23, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
In the era of globalization of the Internet economy, some governments do not have enough power and power to effectively combat decentralized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
bitcoin exists in all countries, in some with it trying to unsuccessfully fight and regulate. I do not think that this will stop his development.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
in my country bitcoin still exist, the president in my country talking about bitcoin that currency digital like advance robotic that could take over a human role.

my president has given us the warning that we should be ready to accept technologic innovation, my government still has not decided on the attitude to crypto, a few months ago my government banned bitcoin as a tool of a transaction, but also a few days ago my government is still reviewing the use of crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
Yes our country will accept bitcoin but not our government.We can convert fiat from bitcoin wherever we want and the nice of this was no taxes involved.

Bitcoin is widely accepted in our country and many of the citizens in our country are hooked up with bitcoin particularly in trading, mining, investing btc and lastly the most common is joining in the signature bounty campaign. Many of my co workers are engaged in bitcoin and were all involved in the signature campaign. We can pay our bills using btc currency as the payment.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
Yes bitcoin is still exist in our country and I think this is the main source income of others because bitcoin is  not strict in our country and many people use this also as a business and mode of payment. Bitcoin has many use in our country because our government also support this.
Pages:
Jump to: