Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country? - page 16. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
I guess bitcoin still exist in my country until now. Although the price of bitcoin is not doing good but still I guess many people in my country still continue investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
Because bitcoin has bad effect and good effect in the entire government of each country. Lips sealed
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
in my country there is still no prohibition to use bitcoin, just my government forbade to use bitcoin when buying and selling transactions. in my country bitcoin is not legalakan but not forbidden.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:24:33 AM
I live in Russia and our bitcoin is very popular and the use of bitcoin does not violate our laws, at the moment a draft law on regulation of bitcoins in the country
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
April 23, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
indeed there are some countries that really crack down on bitcoin actors both sellers, buyers, and depositors. This crackdown is evidenced by laws and laws governing the official circulation of cryptocurrency in that country. In a country like this, bitcoin is like a drug, which is forbidden but still exists. In addition, there are also countries that only commemorate the dangers of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and claim to not be responsible for any losses incurred. However, other bitcoins and cryptocurrencies still maintain their existence to this day.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 02:09:26 AM
Yes, moreover, its usage is developing more and faster
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
Most appropriate if the question is I WONDER WHY OTHER COUNTRIES ACCEPT BITCOIN? Today the ways of culture change, the cultural way of doing business, cultural ways of involving in some particular activities, the cultural change of leaders, the cultural took care of some legacy of the old habitats. The most common must not the question but the appropriate is not the common one. Bitcoin wasn't accepted by other countries coz they have a self evaluations that it is harmful for them.
Activity: 238
March 04, 2018, 07:05:38 AM
seem so
because there is no regulation of it here, the btc is still there
nobody care about it now, though they know about bitcoins and blockchain..
but.... still free to use ..

As long as bitcoin are free to use in your country you can earn bitcoin as much as you want. Even other people in your country don't care about bitcoin atleast you care about it and you know how to earn bitcoin.

I dont even worry about this because i am sure more people will use bitcoin day by day.
Bitcoin is very popular and popularity will gain more interest of people so bitcoin will be exist much more longer more than we thought.
Activity: 84
February 24, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
Indeed! Bitcoin exists in my country but not yet legal. Actually, we can buy bitcoins in a famous company in our country if we want to.  But unfortunately, it's limited access only. I'm hoping that maybe someday BTC will be known to everyone and be legal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 24, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
Currently my country does not accept bitcoin, but my government does not block the bitcoin trading sites. So we can still buy bitcoin and store bitcoin on the wallets. I hope that my country does not issue a restriction on bitcoin, because my main job is to invest in bitcoin to make a profit.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 05:15:06 AM
There are 6 crypto money markets in the country, intermediating the sales of crypto currencies. The government of the country is uncertain about crypt money. No legal regulation yet. Vegi law is being discussed seriously in public.
Activity: 395
February 23, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
In my country, bitcoin exists, but it does not say Yes - do not legalize. Trying to find ways to adjust and it's sad. Just proves once again the incompetence of people who are in power.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 23, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
well, after so many obstacles proclaiming bitcoin evil, of course bitcoin still survive. because everything in the news is not true. for those who know about bitcoin, of course that's not a problem. bitcoin is still famous in my country.
Activity: 221
February 23, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
bitcoin is still here, but limited to assets and for investment and should not be used as a means of payment. in a government has its own rules, and it seems the government wants all activities inside the country to be controlled, but this does not apply to bitcoin. the government can not take taxes from bitcoin, maybe this is one reason why bitcoin can not be accepted by certain countries. but I do not care about it, bitcoin like the internet has become my life needs. not visible but in fact he is there and gives me many advantages.
Activity: 13
February 23, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Yeah! Bitcoin exist in my country and I think one of the reasons why most country don't accept it in their country is simply because they are afraid at the rate bitcoin is gaining popularity and that serves a threat to their country.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is lively in our country, there is no signs that our country are leaning on anything that could lead to ban of bitcoin or crypto. In fact, the exchange in our country are expanding. From just bitcoin, it is adding other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
February 23, 2018, 11:27:18 AM
Many countries are now accepting bitcoin, and it still exist. In my country bitcoin known as money maker trough internet. My co-worker and friends using bitcoin because they can learn new things and they same time  they can earn profit. Bitcoin is a new form of money and it is exist in our modern life.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
Yes it does, as a matter of fact due to the current light regulations with cryptocurrencies and their respective affiliated activities bitcoin is flourishing in here. Because to be honest tge government does not know hoe to tackle such cases with cryptocurrencies so bitcoin in our country is thriving and flourishing.
Activity: 112
February 23, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
My country accepted bitcoin pretty well.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
It does exist in our country some small business are starting also to accept bitcoin as payment but only if you see the costumer in person. Also other crypto, usage and investing unto them is already covered by some of the local TV stations in the news.
Pages:
Jump to: