Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China - page 15. (Read 5774 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
September 18, 2017, 11:39:02 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

yes sir iam very happy for the value of bitcoin goes uprise again, i believe on bitcoin pump again the value without the chinese people bitcoin can survive, i consedired not only the chinese goverment accept the bitcoin as currency in the decentralized cryptocurrency, many more big and popular country accept the bitcoin as currency, example the austallian government bitcoin treated as money. bitcoin again go stand to reach the previous value.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
September 18, 2017, 11:34:28 AM
if some day a country bans bitcoin for real they are just isolating themselves from the world and from the revolution. the rest of the world will be laughing at them at some point in the near future for the dumb attitude towards bitcoin.

when the 2020 Olympics starts in Japan, a country that has adopted bitcoin and many shops are already accepting bitcoin -tax free- that will bring a lot of publicity to bitcoin and make a lot of money for their country. they will just grow economically by a simple change.

who cares if a random country bans bitcoin! people are still going to use bitcoin globally. that's the decentralized beauty.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
September 18, 2017, 11:30:51 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

That's why I'm predicting that 15 Oct , bitcoin value will increase up , higher than the current highest on this year.
Japanese and South Korean really take the main role for bitcoin global market so I'm keep invest on bitcoin every month without feeling worried at all
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
September 18, 2017, 11:26:10 AM

I have my own theory behind the China 'ban'. Now that the price has recovered (which I expected) we proof the outsiders wrong once again. This drop was necessary to ensure the market remains healthy (a much needed dip) and to flush out weak heads (who will probably buy in on the ATH again anyway).
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
September 18, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

The word "defeat" isnt really appropriate to be used on the topic title. Bitcoin didnt actually defeated China since theres no competition is happening on here and also China is also just a user of bitcoin but do have actually the funds or power to affect prices but seeing on the current situation of regulation and banning it did actually made some things that do really affect it but still bitcoin did manage to recover up but it doesnt mean that bitcoin did beat china.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 11:16:31 AM
It didn't defeat China, but it is 4000 thousands again.
So it is a new challenge for the miners to keep it up and up.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 18, 2017, 11:08:02 AM
There is also news that China cannot ban bitcoin and that they are only regulating ICO. Maybe that put confidence back to bitcoin and so the price is recovering from the bear run last week.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
September 18, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
Now, waiting is to see new ATH! My personal opinion, with all those rumors everyone is finding out about BTC and what people are hearing  something causes oof recent price fall. Right now, trying to recover and in my opinion the price is going to $5000 so if you want to buy low this is the lowest we can get.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
September 18, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
I totally agree with you OP, it's a make or break when China decided to ban Bitcoin and some exchanges, but we'll see after a few months or so if they will not try to be back in the cryptoworld. Look at how Bitcoin recovered after two weeks of negative feedbacks, I know it looks like torture to some when it drastically dropped down but it did recover after as we all could see.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2017, 10:22:16 AM

Right, in despite in china's continue's announcement of banning ICO etc. Bitcoin can't be stop by only one country. And these chinese was bliffing the bitcoiners after all because like you said after china get back with the licenses it will have a new ATH again that happens as always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
if Chinese government think they can defeat us. no because so many people trusting in bitcoin and the potential of cryptocurrencies ill support this and this is the biggest opportunity for me and other people who want to become successful in their life
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
September 18, 2017, 10:08:56 AM
Not totally defeated China because the reason why the price rise up again is because there are some big exchange are not close and continue to operate that's why chinese still can buy coins.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

the outcome was what is expected to happen
its very obvious
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
September 18, 2017, 10:06:51 AM
in the first place only the panickers believed that bitcoin will fall because of this. i believed bitcoin improved a lot and things that make it fall so great in the past to the point that

it took years to recover might not happen again as it already established a strong community. its true that there are many panickers, fuders, hypers but they are overwhelmed by

strong hands and whales so i'm not really worried that much. bottomline, core supporters are not all in china
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
September 18, 2017, 09:57:27 AM
Yes again Bitcoin wins .. It proved that no country or nothing can beat bitcoin .. It recovered so quickly . And the whole market is stable again..
We are the winner .
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 18, 2017, 09:54:31 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay , no government can defeat us no matter how had they try. And I still stand on my prediction of $10k and before December 2017.

I hope you are right! Congrats to those who hold on the dip... BTC community is showing its power to the world (again) after a week of turbulence.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 18, 2017, 09:50:05 AM
You can see the chinese marketplace has now have rather low cap, my guess many whales there moving out their money elsewhere. and good news is, china and their regulation can't really affect the bitcoin furthermore.
now bitcoin has proven its power against the power of government, wonder what'll Fudster saying next.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 09:44:10 AM
This is one of the most glorious days for bitcoin ever. Seeing it go from below $3000 to above $4000 (now almost $4100!!) it's a beautiful thing. China and JP Morgan are so impotent right now. They can no longer cause FUD on the markets because their word is now irrelevant to investors. As we see, the damage has been done, only way from now on is up.

The people stuck with short positions that were expecting lower prices must be filling bankruptcy right now.

Cant really blame them if they had some decisions like that. I guess they cant really control the outcome of the btc or they had advanced there knowledge through many years that it could really become a shady scheme that's still being in the process right now. I am not really worried if in 5 years this would become true because maybe by then i would be thankful to btc that at least i could a 2nd income source that came from bitcoin investing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 09:34:41 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay , no government can defeat us no matter how had they try. And I still stand on my prediction of $10k and before December 2017.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 18, 2017, 09:29:28 AM
This is one of the most glorious days for bitcoin ever. Seeing it go from below $3000 to above $4000 (now almost $4100!!) it's a beautiful thing. China and JP Morgan are so impotent right now. They can no longer cause FUD on the markets because their word is now irrelevant to investors. As we see, the damage has been done, only way from now on is up.

The people stuck with short positions that were expecting lower prices must be filling bankruptcy right now.
Pages:
Jump to: