Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China - page 3. (Read 5774 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 16, 2017, 03:45:26 AM
I'm quite sure China will come around because they have all it takes - name it, cheap electricity, population, enough icos. They won't like to be left out from the benefits of bitcoin. I'm thinking they would come back stronger and trying to regulate  or license whatever is happening in there jurisdiction as appertaining bitcoin and altcoins.
The bans on icos and exchanges were never about money, it was about controlling their citizens and even more importantly their money, they do not want to lose grip in their country and bitcoin allows the people of China to move their money freely and the Chinese government was terrified about this and that is why you have seen so many actions taken in the last days and weeks.
Well in my opinion bitcoin has a good quality bitcoin is not going to invite people to join it attract people toward and countries toward it self when china banned bitcoin in his country so some other countries open their doors for bitcoin and they accepted bitcoin in their countries and they have a big support with bitcoin so bitcoin don’t care about china.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
October 15, 2017, 05:11:22 PM
Bitcoin successfully defeated China because Bitcoin is independent and China is just some entity that has no jurisdiction in cyber space. Nobody does and that's the beauty of BTC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
Same thing will happen after the fork, I suspect it would go back down a little then pump like crazy. I'm expecting two events this year that would make increase in price (bitcoin gold and segwit2x) so I'm going to buy more until then.
If both of these events will happen there will be a great opportunity for the investor to acquire a lot of profit and there will be a breeze of pleasant profit will be for the investor and china was in past now bitcoin knocked out china so that they will never be able to join the caravan of profiteers and development again bitcoin has ability to survive in such conditions.

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 15, 2017, 10:32:42 AM
Same thing will happen after the fork, I suspect it would go back down a little then pump like crazy. I'm expecting two events this year that would make increase in price (bitcoin gold and segwit2x) so I'm going to buy more until then.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 10:25:21 AM
bitcoin prices have indeed fallen due to chinese decisions banning bitcoin, but bitcoin managed to defeat the Chinese government, now the price is back on the right path, bitcoin is heading to the price 5000. continued success for bitcoin.

A month ago things where in turn moil with China intervention on ICO ban and exchanges banning which was really bad for bitcoin. But also is it a possibility that China government or some institutions started buying hugely after the fall and thus this has helped the price to be on recovery mode and reach above 5k today.
Yes I agree with bitcoin manage the situation when china banned bitcoin but the interesting thing is when china banned bitcoin in his country so some other develop countries accepted bitcoin which is a very good for bitcoin and still more countries are going to accept bitcoin so think it’s a very big defeat to china when other countries accepted bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 14, 2017, 02:20:50 PM
Its not about Bitcoin V's China, its about China being able to embrace Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in a way that their citizens dont get ripped off in a systematic way. There were a dozen ICO's a day goin on in China, and half of them were pure scam jobs, that was very bad for crypto in the long and short term. I think that there will be some form of oversight in China announced after their party conference at the end of this month and business as usual will resume (minus all the scams).
Honestly, sometimes we always end up blaming the wrong people and just like you have said, which I totally agree with, China was just trying to do her citizen a favor and some gullible people who don’t take time to research more on ICOs before investing.

This would have had a bad or probably a negative influence most especially on ICOs eventually and wont have been good. The step will only help to sieve out the good ones from the bad ones at the long run. China still understands the gap bitcoin is going to fill and they would not want to miss out on that at all.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 06:49:35 AM
Yesterday bitcoin soared very high despite all prohibitions. I believed that he could grow even with the prohibition of China. Only the Chinese in this case are very much losing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 06:38:30 AM
You just have to compare the volume before the ban on chinese exchanges, its not the same like 2-4 years ago when most of vol was in china so this was just big fud, I am glad its over
Chinese give huge loss to the bitcoin and this shows the strength of bitcoin that how it survives from that situation easily and those who are still in favor of china will see that china will beg to rejoin, now there is no possibility that bitcoin can be controlled it defeated Chinese in good way and the investors from all over the world make this happen and they will get profit soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 05:36:08 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

I believe, this is just a statement from bitcoin to the world, saying no matter what you do you cant stop me. Now, even if bitcoin gets banned by strong countries , it won't be affecting its value and it will continue to increase it price. I think, bitcoin is gonna be unstoppable now.
Only a fool or overconfident government can take this foolish step of banning bitcoin after what happened to China. We all know that bitcoin is damn popular now and it has users around the globe. We cannot stop bitcoin now from ruling the world and becoming the next international currency of the world. I don’t find a single reason for which bitcoin could be controlled by states.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 13, 2017, 11:44:09 PM
I'm happy with this, and this is proof of and enhances the sense of optimism for all bitcoin users about the future of bitcoin to get better even though many countries are banned bitcoin. I'm sure more and more countries are banned then bitcoin is getting popular.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 13, 2017, 09:26:15 PM
I'm quite sure China will come around because they have all it takes - name it, cheap electricity, population, enough icos. They won't like to be left out from the benefits of bitcoin. I'm thinking they would come back stronger and trying to regulate  or license whatever is happening in there jurisdiction as appertaining bitcoin and altcoins.
The bans on icos and exchanges were never about money, it was about controlling their citizens and even more importantly their money, they do not want to lose grip in their country and bitcoin allows the people of China to move their money freely and the Chinese government was terrified about this and that is why you have seen so many actions taken in the last days and weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 13, 2017, 01:44:48 PM
bitcoin prices have indeed fallen due to chinese decisions banning bitcoin, but bitcoin managed to defeat the Chinese government, now the price is back on the right path, bitcoin is heading to the price 5000. continued success for bitcoin.

A month ago things where in turn moil with China intervention on ICO ban and exchanges banning which was really bad for bitcoin. But also is it a possibility that China government or some institutions started buying hugely after the fall and thus this has helped the price to be on recovery mode and reach above 5k today.
Sure! Whales are always involved but I believe this situation of a huge spike in  price is as a result of what is upcoming. Most

people like me, have quickly diverted majority of their funds into bitcoin knowing some free airdrops are coming by pretty soon and who would ever want to miss such a good chance for good cash. This has made the buy in into bitcoin get huge and I am just happy we finally hit the record finally and looking forward to next target.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
October 13, 2017, 01:22:40 PM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
China is slowly understanding that the more they get out of bitcoin the bigger it grows, they thought that with their tactics they could scare people away but instead the community is becoming even more supportive of bitcoin and now we are seeing the consequences of that trust, another all time high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 13, 2017, 12:06:21 PM
I think the Chinese goal to ban Bitcoin was a wrong call. Very soon nobody will mention China when Bitcoin is discussed
People have already stopped considering china when talking about bitcoin and bitcoins movement. Effect of china or for that matter any other country on bitcoin's performance has crossed borders of any country. Once upon a time china exchanges has that power, now no one country has it. This year kick started bitcoins progress free from any country's influence. I mean bitcoin price gets positive effect whenever a country adopts or shows good signs about bitcoin. And at same time any negative sign from country shows some dip in price however that dip is covered up so quickly that new all time high is scaled in that process.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 13, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

I believe, this is just a statement from bitcoin to the world, saying no matter what you do you cant stop me. Now, even if bitcoin gets banned by strong countries , it won't be affecting its value and it will continue to increase it price. I think, bitcoin is gonna be unstoppable now.
Even the strong countries as you have so called them are just trying their luck, trying to stir the water a little bit as they know there is nothing they can do. Eventually, they won't have any choice than having to switch lanes and some of them may still take a little while out of pride or stylishly get in without any news.

It is normal, it we look at the number of times China has made an attempt on bitcoin and still making the attempt, then you will know they are just mainly noise makers.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
October 12, 2017, 05:49:25 PM
^ I think the Chinese goal is banned Bitcoin to keep the price down. just like the Russians I saw on Bitcoin banned news too, I think this is a game for Bitcoin prices to go down, then they buy it back. we know today Bitcoin price has reached over $ 4500. very high!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 12, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized  online transaction system so no country has a direct control over it. A statement or a ban by a country can temporarily drop its price but it cannot have any long term effect. For example when China banned  ICO's and Exchanges, there was a huge drop in its price. But people were having trust on it's potential and they started investing more.Within a week the price started rising again and within one month the price was back to its original value and was raised even more. Now Bitcoin has reached its all time high value i.e. approximately 5300$. So yes we can say that Bitcoin successfully defeated China.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
October 12, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
Chinese government can't control the Chinese people betting mania   Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 04:34:49 PM
Chinese regulations authority decision to ban bitcoin and others coins activities has reduced their influence on cryptocoins market. Many of the exchangers create a lot of panic by closing they business but today bitcoin is now above  $5000 because of the demand for it. We are expecting good days to come as bitcoin was not made to be under governments control.
Generally I do not know How the government will act with respect to Bitcoin, if my officials save their money to hide them from the tax, I turn my attention to the crypto currency. It seems to me that they are not interested in Bitcoin being implemented. The best is to hide illegally acquired property and finance in illegal instead.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 12, 2017, 04:12:06 PM
Chinese regulations authority decision to ban bitcoin and others coins activities has reduced their influence on cryptocoins market. Many of the exchangers create a lot of panic by closing they business but today bitcoin is now above  $5000 because of the demand for it. We are expecting good days to come as bitcoin was not made to be under governments control.
Pages:
Jump to: