Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China - page 4. (Read 5774 times)

Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 12, 2017, 03:27:12 PM
Chinese citizens are very famous by the world as people who like to invest without seeing any risk, there are 20% bitcoin users who come from China, I also thought that CNY will experience long-term inflation and it turns out right, the government is not able to regulate well and ultimately prohibit the participation of its citizens in ICO. This comes after China froze their crypto market in March

I concluded that the government failed to regulate the bitcoin frontally and eventually issued an attitude that greatly affected the bitcoin price some time ago. This can already be called the defeat and bitcoin victory over them.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 01:50:29 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is popular to the whole world. Bitcoin in china is not banned forever because it is not possible to control bitcoin so it’s true that bitcoin rate is dump in chaina but its not forever and also bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used in the whole world not only in some countries.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 09:22:24 AM
You just have to compare the volume before the ban on chinese exchanges, its not the same like 2-4 years ago when most of vol was in china so this was just big fud, I am glad its over
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 12, 2017, 09:08:23 AM
bitcoin prices have indeed fallen due to chinese decisions banning bitcoin, but bitcoin managed to defeat the Chinese government, now the price is back on the right path, bitcoin is heading to the price 5000. continued success for bitcoin.
Chinese government made this decision to control bitcoin price in their hand and they just make loss to themselves because bitcoin has survived through its hard times easily now Chinese are ashamed that they did this and now they are thinking to hold up the ban and continue bitcoin in their country, they know very well that bitcoin is not depending on them.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2017, 08:28:00 AM
It is well distributed really compared tp the past where China has a great portion of the market's movements but now is a different story. Anyway, governments sjould try to acknowledge the opportunities that Bitcoin is giving then release a movement in legality and enforcement and not the other way around.
Activity: 241
October 12, 2017, 08:24:38 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
China does not accept Bitcoin, which means that Bitcoin sources will be moved to new markets and become more profitable. Besides, Bitcoin is developing very well and it proved that despite being banned by China, we are still extremely developed. I think that China's banning of Bitcoin does not hinder the entry of Chinese investors into Bitcoin, and China will eventually accept Bitcoin or quietly see its development.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
October 12, 2017, 08:05:58 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

Yes, I also think that this event just shows that not even the strongest of countries can ever take control of bitcoin, they can try, but I think no country would affect the way the bitcoin goes. Actually it is an awesome news for everyone of us here on this forum, as well as anyone who believes in bitcoin.
Price chart shows that bitcoin is not confined to any region and nobody can take over on it is strong and will stay strong and most valuable coin of era also, Chinese were thinking that they will control its prices but bitcoin proved that it is no depending on any specific region and has a lot of investor all over the world who want to see it progressing.

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 04:34:30 AM
Bitcoin has crossed all previous market records and is now $5118, a weirdest experience first ever in economy.
This is an obvious truth that we alone could manage the cryptocurrency market without china's interfere.
Let's see how skyrocket bitcoin further.

Thanks for that,, I have checked the market price after reading your post.. This is really amazing in many ways..

Any country who want to challenge bitcoin community will be just a laughing stock after this huge increase in price that I though would happen by the weekend but it goes beyond my expectations.. This won’t happen if china still around with bitcoin.. It is better this way they’re not part of this development for them to realized that we can stand alone..
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2017, 04:16:09 AM
Bitcoin has crossed all previous market records and is now $5118, a weirdest experience first ever in economy.
This is an obvious truth that we alone could manage the cryptocurrency market without china's interfere.
Let's see how skyrocket bitcoin further.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 12, 2017, 04:10:12 AM
bitcoin prices have indeed fallen due to chinese decisions banning bitcoin, but bitcoin managed to defeat the Chinese government, now the price is back on the right path, bitcoin is heading to the price 5000. continued success for bitcoin.

A month ago things where in turn moil with China intervention on ICO ban and exchanges banning which was really bad for bitcoin. But also is it a possibility that China government or some institutions started buying hugely after the fall and thus this has helped the price to be on recovery mode and reach above 5k today.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 04:08:39 AM
Its not about Bitcoin V's China, its about China being able to embrace Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in a way that their citizens dont get ripped off in a systematic way. There were a dozen ICO's a day goin on in China, and half of them were pure scam jobs, that was very bad for crypto in the long and short term. I think that there will be some form of oversight in China announced after their party conference at the end of this month and business as usual will resume (minus all the scams).
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 12, 2017, 04:01:49 AM
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has successfully passed the exam. China must be regretting her false decision of banning bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the future and present of the world, any country who will refrain from using and enjoying the features of bitcoin is going to suffer a lot. All wise countries have already made bitcoin legal for their people. They really seem concerned about the welfare of their people.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2017, 12:31:16 AM

I believe, this is just a statement from bitcoin to the world, saying no matter what you do you cant stop me. Now, even if bitcoin gets banned by strong countries , it won't be affecting its value and it will continue to increase it price. I think, bitcoin is gonna be unstoppable now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

This bitcoin is REAL!  So much strong cryptocurrency ! So we dont need to panic if some country ban the bitcoim becuase we know that bitcoin is so amazing just earn a bitcoin and wait for it maybe you'll become rich someday. Smiley
I agree with this. China is just one country although they have lots of bitcoin miners due to low expenses but bitcoin is used and trade by all the people in the world, therefore the decision of one country will never affect bitcoin. That’s why we saw that after passing some time of the Chinese decision about bitcoin the price of bitcoin is rising again. It seems that people have rejected their decision.
Activity: 392
October 11, 2017, 10:58:31 AM
Activity: 505
October 11, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

Yes, I also think that this event just shows that not even the strongest of countries can ever take control of bitcoin, they can try, but I think no country would affect the way the bitcoin goes. Actually it is an awesome news for everyone of us here on this forum, as well as anyone who believes in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
October 11, 2017, 09:54:10 AM
Dont be confident if BTC goes up without China. Bitcoin is a yamashita treasure in the eyes of the government. Just wait once Bitcon has reached the $6K TOP and go down to $4.5K, expect this: It cannot go up to reach the 8K. I believe Russia, China, Korea, and Japan would create a massive campaign to ban BTC, shut down exchanges to let their people give up their hard earned Bitcoin. So they can buy all the dumped coin in the floor.

This would trigger the Bitcoin bubble explosion.

I don't believe that South Korea is ever going to do any steps against bitcoin.

Seems like the country is very strong and pro-bitcoin, with thousands of merchants that accept bitcoins, I can't see it going off anytime soon.
But, I do believe,that Russia could be involved in a movement against bitcoin as their government is very much anti against things that could represent freedom.

Anyway, russia is not a strong player in the cryptocurrency scene, and I can't see how could they reflect the price much.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 09:50:37 AM
Dont be confident if BTC goes up without China. Bitcoin is a yamashita treasure in the eyes of the government. Just wait once Bitcon has reached the $6K TOP and go down to $4.5K, expect this: It cannot go up to reach the 8K. I believe Russia, China, Korea, and Japan would create a massive campaign to ban BTC, shut down exchanges to let their people give up their hard earned Bitcoin. So they can buy all the dumped coin in the floor.

This would trigger the Bitcoin bubble explosion.

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 11, 2017, 09:28:25 AM
this is one of the reason why we don't need china to grow. bitcoin google facebook and other site banned from china but still earning money. we don't need china. bitcoin price raise up now up to $4800 and soon to surpass the $5000 price. I'm getting more excited from the price changing of bitcoin hope it reach $10000 per bitcoin so i can make a lot of earnings Cheesy
Yes we are free to use the bitcoin and it is more than enough for us. The power of the china is very high but if we will wait till the other countries will start supporting the bitcoin we will achieve our aim. A lot of the people like us are trying the hard to have the bitcoin and to make the life easy. So I think a lot of the countries are supporting the bitcoin now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 11, 2017, 06:06:50 AM
Yes again Bitcoin wins .. It proved that no country or nothing can beat bitcoin .. It recovered so quickly . And the whole market is stable again..
We are the winner .

After ban china on BTC it was really a tough period for cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency come down sharply due to negative sentiments.BTC come down to its half price and is was that it will never touch $4000. But it is the strength of BTC and cryptocurrency. it regains it value with leveing china back. now it is proved that no country can effect the BTC it is safer to invest in it every time.
The tough time has gone now and bitcoin survived through it easily and proved itself, and one more thing come on screen that bitcoin is not confined to any region or not the slave of any part of land it is versatile and it don’t depend on any region, the defeat of china was predicted earlier because bitcoin has investor all across the world and they will not let it down.

Pages:
Jump to: