Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 25. (Read 26353 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
After ending the week comfortably in profit with 5 wins 1 push and 1 lost game, we start a new one today

Today tip
Tottenham vs Watford---Watford Asian Handicap + 3

Last week's bets have been great. Again, thanks for an awesome and profitable week Supremo! Just wondering, do you use other bookies other than NitrogenSports? Do you have any recommendation on what other website I could use with more options as a bookie?

Looking forward to this week's bets. Let's make this one profitable again.  Best of luck to all of us. Wink

Thank you, we start the week with a win already tonight, Coinbet24, and Cloudbet are bookies which offer more betting lines than Nitrogen, however Nitrogen is more trusted and I have limit myself on using only Nitrogen and Coinbet24 as my favourite bitcoin bookies. Cloudbet has had a lot of complaints but so far they processed instantly my withdrawals so far, anyway I have stick with Nitrogen and Coinbet24.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
After ending the week comfortably in profit with 5 wins 1 push and 1 lost game, we start a new one today

Today tip

Last week's bets have been great. Again, thanks for an awesome and profitable week Supremo! Just wondering, do you use other bookies other than NitrogenSports? Do you have any recommendation on what other website I could use with more options as a bookie?

Looking forward to this week's bets. Let's make this one profitable again.  Best of luck to all of us. Wink
copper member

Today tip
copper member
After a win yesterday , we need a win to end this week in comfortable profit , I am not playing asian handicap today.

Today tip
Man.Utd vs Arsenal---Man.Utd to win
copper member
After a loss yesterday I am moving back to premier league games for today tip.

Today tip
Burnley vs Brighton---Burnley +0.5 Asian Handicap
copper member
After a push yesterday we still haven't lost for this week so we are still in a good position.

Today tip
Genk vs Club Brugge---Over 2.5 goals
copper member
After another win yeaterday today we have a limited number of choices.We try Europa league game tonight , let's try to make another win tonight.

Today tip
Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid--- Over 2 goals
copper member
After another win for today I have not any clear idea so going with champions again tonight.

Today tip
Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid---Real +1 Asian Handicap
copper member
Starting the week with a win is always good and a boost for the moral for the upcoming games. Today I will play against a team of my country as I am a realist and I don't bet with the heart but with the head.

Today tip
Liverpool vs Roma---Liverpool to win
copper member
As first tip for the week we have limited options as only a few good games so I choose again Premier League.

Today tip
Everton vs Newcastle---Everton draw no bet.
copper member
Well with the last bet won, it was a profitable week after all, ready for another week starting tomorrow which hopefully we will end also in profit. Liverpool was a bad miss this week as it equalised with the already relegated team of the Premier league and they underestimated the game focusing more on Champions. Anyway we move on to the upcoming week.
copper member
Last chance today guys to end the week in profit if we hit a win after Liverpool failed miserably. I had it 1-2 as final score on the premier league betting pool where Wendigo is also part of the betting pool. Trying premier league also today hoping to end the week in a profitable way.

Today tip
Arsenal vs West Ham---Arsenal to win.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
After another win yesterday let's end this week in profit as I am confident with today tip to be a win.

Today tip
Wba vs Liverpool---Liverpool to win

After a nice week with profit i'm planning to go ALL IN in this one. And i have a condition on myself if this lose, if liverpool lose i will stop gambling. LOL. If this winning streak continues then let's do this all the way!

Haha dude I think you should stop gambling now. Did you really go all-in? I had West Brom - Liverpool 1-2 correct score and almost hit it. My condolences... Never ever go all-in!

Yea. Damn liverpool. I thought its a win already when they got 2-0 . But fuck i think i need to stop now.

Also thought that this one's in the bag but things got nasty at the end part of the game. Too bad that you went all-in on this one. It is a very normal thing to think that everything will be okay and have a false sense of assurance that your bet will win. Hopefully, you learned your lesson here. Just be consistent with the amount of your bets and follow your plan accordingly. Going all-in is like suicide in betting world.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
After another win yesterday let's end this week in profit as I am confident with today tip to be a win.

Today tip

After a nice week with profit i'm planning to go ALL IN in this one. And i have a condition on myself if this lose, if liverpool lose i will stop gambling. LOL. If this winning streak continues then let's do this all the way!

Haha dude I think you should stop gambling now. Did you really go all-in? I had West Brom - Liverpool 1-2 correct score and almost hit it. My condolences... Never ever go all-in!

Yea. Damn liverpool. I thought its a win already when they got 2-0 . But fuck i think i need to stop now.
Why bet against a team that just beat one of the top teams on the EPL table in Manchester United just less than a week ago and that was in their own home at Old Trafford.
That is so harsh if you did go all in and it ending up like that.
Very sorry to hear this from a fellow sports gambler. Cry
Activity: 270
Merit: 1

Today tip

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

Today tip

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

Today tip

copper member

Today tip
copper member
After another win yesterday we are on track to end the week in profit if we manage to win today too.

Today tip
Kapfenberg vs W.Isnabruck---Over 2 goals
copper member
After a win yesterday moving back to the premier league for tonight tip. Boring games to watch but hopefully we can predict one of them right tonight.

Today tip

Leicester vs Southampton---Leicester Asian handicap + 0.75
Pages:
Jump to: