Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 17. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
Bitcoin the sucess Ladder Roll Eyes. yes It can be, I had seen people got success through Bitcoin
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Bitcoin is the true success ladder over the cliff which may dissapear in any moment. That'w why we have a lot of incidents on this tough way.
Activity: 56
March 12, 2018, 03:15:32 AM
A small reminder that money is not the main thing in life: the life of a person (at least in developed countries) is getting better, but he himself becomes almost unhappy. The whole point, they say, is that money is always scarce.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
if i could go to the passt i would definitely do like you, by buying a lot of bitcoins and hold them. if i have bought some bitcoin when its price was around 200$ that would have definitely changed my life now.

it is not too late to be one of member of bitcoin...i think bitcoin well be the ladder to our success and future,it will take a risk first before we feel that all we have suffering a difficulties because of harder discussion regarding in bitcoin forum but later on we will be become success because of bitcoin....
Activity: 56
March 06, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
Someone is engaged in mining personally for me this business is unprofitable because you need a powerful computer system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
Yes it is true but is past the way forward is to invest now for the future gain, it is not too late to join the moving train and make more money in the future because opportunity of high price will surely come again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
Yes i agree because bitcoin can change our life and  through bitcoin we can earn money in easy way
Yes bitcoin has a lot of ways for making money it can change the life of your and it will make you rich and financially good in very short time. i have been to bitcoin since one year and this whole year was really nice it turned the way of life for me now I am earning money even if I am at home or I am at work,  now I am able to buy everything in my life that all was just a dream for me but bitcoin made everything possible and I am really lucky I am a bitcoin user.
Activity: 181
March 02, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
As you said if you may turn back into old times that you may buy millions of bitcoin in a small amount but since it is too late and you would not be able to come back again to the past time. Everyone wants to become  rich but if we all know that bitcoin now is so expensive we cannot deny that we regret of not buying bitcoin this past old years. And all i know that all things happen for a reasonable purposes and i know that all things works together for good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
but I think even if you have a lot of bitcoins and you buy when the price is still tens of dollars you seem to be unable to survive until now. there must be a sense to sell it when bitcoin prices touch the price of thousands of dollars. because it seems like no one from the past knows that bitcoin will have a price as high as it is now. Grin
Activity: 21
March 02, 2018, 07:25:05 AM
Yes i agree because bitcoin can change our life and  through bitcoin we can earn money in easy way
Activity: 14
March 02, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
Bitcoin is only a small word which can give u a big opportunity to move forward.  Dont stay what you are today.  Focus your dreams and bitcoin will give you all this things. I saw all my friends improved there life because of  this. Thats why bitcoin is a ladder for you to succes because you can earn money in a very semple way of investing from this..
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
Yes bitcoin can be the way to us to achieve our dream come true .dont give up until we succed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 08:15:43 PM
I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.
I agree with you, nothing is too late. I also regret not buying bitcoin prices when it's cheap. I know bitcoin when the price is still $ 850.
and now has come to us a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin. for those who have large capital should they buy more bitcoin. the bright future of bitcoin awaits us all.
Activity: 50
January 21, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
I’ve witnessed some of my friends who join in here who are now very successful and gaining so much out it this. And that gives me the motivation to join bitcoin as well. So difinitely you can be very successful in this, it just takes time, a lot of effort, patience and hardwork. If you want to earn fast in bitcoin and doesnt want to wait that long like those people including me who are joining signature campaigns, you can invest your money in the market. That way you will have a higher profit in return. Still whichever you like doing with your bitcoin, it will surely be a ladder for success.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
you can’t be rich  from buy some bitcoins and  just only  holding it.
need to be lucky, invest in some altcoins and wait for long time to be rich from it.
this is the main reason why many need buy some bitcoins
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
January 21, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
I'm very proud
Im proud to join in bitcoin,  I have new house from my profit in bitcoin, I'm so happy to what happen to me when I join in bitcoin. Bitcoin give me blessing I'm so very proud to be bitcoiner they make me successful.
Activity: 308
January 20, 2018, 05:29:41 AM
I really agree that bitcoin is a ladder to success.Not to mention that you can acheived your goal in a short time.For example if you invest your money in an insurance company,you cannot easily get your money.But in bitcoin you see that your money is growing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:06:21 AM
I'm very proud
I'm proud to be bitcoiner, in bitcoin I earn unlimited income they change me it give me hope to become successful. I'm proud to join in bitcoin.
Activity: 108
January 20, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
I surely agree that bitcoin is the ladder to succeed because it is the one who helps us to earn money or to invest that will help us to have plan for our future which we can make happened because we all have the money which may we believe it or not is the very important thing in order to succeed in our business and other plans in life.
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
I am strongly agree with you that bitcoin is very good for the success it is true that the bitcoin success ladder for me and for the rest of the world. Investment in the currencies are very profitable for the people once you come to the crypto market then you will get some of the knowledge of the currencies and prices both bitcoin and altcoin are good for the success.
Pages:
Jump to: