Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 18. (Read 1817 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 20, 2018, 03:53:42 AM
Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
I want to back to the future, cause I bought lots of bitcoin and I bring in the future. Because bitcoin is very helpful to human they makes successful and financially stable.
People do trust the Btcs because of various reasons. Obviously it has been able to develop the trust of its users over a test of time through proving that one could rely on this currency if he or she actually wants to be successful in life in terms of money .transactions that are the keep association with this asset are easiest when it comes to online payment or buying and selling of the goods and moreover it is safe and secure hence people do use it for the same purpose.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
January 17, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
I too have the the same dream bro that ever I could go in the past, I would buy thousands of bitcoin, so that in the present condition I could be millionaire and people are reading my success stories. We all are familiar with the sky high valuation of BTC and obviously yes BTC has provided a very good opportunity to fulfill our dreams and even in very short span of time. BTC invention prove to be the boon for the economic world and I believe that my future is very bright with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 17, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
Hi,

Can I remind you that bitcoin is not merely a way of becoming rich?

The idea behind it is to get rid of governmental control and banks... So indeed it is great if you manage to make profit in the process, but this is not everything.

As for the early adopters, I guess that most of them have made profits... but not as large as you may think. Just because you are necessarily tempted to sell when you see that the value has doubled. Then you buy again, and agin the value doubles. So you make profit. But not as heavy as it could have beeen if you had waited and waited again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be huge long term winners. I'm glad not to be the guys in 2019 regretting not buying in 2018.

bitcoin well be successful for a long years,there's a lot of people will be help of bitcoin....im one of them who believe in bitcoin,it will become a success....
bitcoin start my life to a better change,im happy to be success bitcoiner and survive....
step by step bitcoin will be a rising up like a ladder,i owe this to bitcoin....
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
January 17, 2018, 08:13:33 AM
I'm very proud
I'm very proud to be one of the bitcoiner member, I'm successful now with the help of bitcoin I buy what I want, and I help my family for daily needs. Thank you bitcoin because of you I earn unlimited income, you change my life.
Activity: 336
January 17, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
Today the value of a bitcoin is so high that a person who buy it in the begining
has become millionaire and a person who is still thinking to buy is worring about
the price if we see behind it is clear from the steps that bitcoin if rising day by day
like a ladder.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
I want to back to the future, cause I bought lots of bitcoin and I bring in the future. Because bitcoin is very helpful to human they makes successful and financially stable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 15, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
Yeah if you were one of the few who have trusted and invested on bitcoin in which during that period of time bitcoin's value is at low and suddenly boom this 2017. If you are one of those who trusted and invested bitcoin during that period then surely you are one of the millionaire now, but no regrets if you don't belong to those invented during that period because bitcoin still has a high chance to increase it's value.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
Bitcoin is a success ladder. Yes, it is! It's not an easy work but if yiu really are eager to earn money from this work then there is no possible reason why you can't be success. Hardwork is the only thing that will lead you to be successful and bitcoin will help you lead your way towards your journey. At the end, it will be the Bitcoin who you will be thanked of.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:29:07 PM
Yes! Exactly Bitcoin is really a success ladder. And I'm very much regret about not starting this at those times i needed this the most. But it isn't too late to start earning money through bitcoin. You just need to have an eagerness to this work, a lot of patience and the most important thing is to trust yourself alone. Bitcoin is not that easy to earn money you have to show eagerness and hardwork to be paid of with success and i know that the beginning is only the hard part of this. Someday i'll turn my head to say thank to the people who has been contributed a lot to make my dreams come true.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
January 15, 2018, 06:14:12 PM
yes I myself also sometimes regret why not buy bitcoin at the time, while now the price is so expensive
if only I bought it and sold it now would certainly change my life Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 02:50:06 AM
Sure, bitcoin is a success ladder because it has propelled me to higher heights in a few months with my investments. I think i will be a better person if i had gotten involved earlier but  even for me to have achieved this within this short time i think it has indeed acted as a ladder for me in seeing higher heights with my investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
Yes. Bitcoin is ladder to success some of my friends become a millionaire because of bitcoin and thats my inspiration to work hard and to become a successful.
Activity: 55
January 15, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
Try if I know from the first, maybe I've a lot of bitcoin, maybe this time I become a millionaire.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 15, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
If you invested in Bitcoin anytime before the start of 2016 and never sold any of them, then you are really happy with your financial gains so far. I have also looked on it as an alternative store of wealth to the FIAT system and using a bank account paying me almost zero in interest. I think it is good to spread your risk over a few different asset classes.
Activity: 115
January 15, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Yes it is, indeed, bitcoin is not only a cryptocurrency because it may help us to learn and  earn in some many ways. Many of us makes this as their source of income if they not studying, not yet finishing college and not studying. This will atand for them as their source that can make them live and survive. Yes I know that their is so many aspects in thia kind of thing, but if we where in way back 2013-2016 I don't think that we will buy a lot of bitcoin because we don't know that at 2018 it will be higher 10times and more.
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 01:37:49 AM
at first I think bitcoin the success ladder..... but I jr.member  still..... when I got good step I don't know......
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 14, 2018, 11:34:15 PM
Indeed bitcoin has become a way to realize our dream and materialize it. Because of it many people has become successful by just investing on it especially those people that invested early or the pioneers that discovered it first. It also help a lot of unemployed folks to able to find opportunities to make money online that can help them financially and their families.
Activity: 51
January 14, 2018, 11:25:14 PM
People regret only because they see how successful bitcoin is today. I bet if people are offered second chance, they would do the exactly same thing as the first time. You can still make a good decision now that will benefit you in 10 years. But it will depend on your ability to identify it and work on it.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2018, 11:21:30 PM
It's not too late, still time to buy BTC now it's cheap
Pages:
Jump to: