Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 16. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 12, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Same here, if I only met Bitcoin when the first time it was released I will definitely buy bitcoins as more as I can. Bitcoin's price is not too expensive that time, that's why you can buy bitcoins as much as you want. But, Let's stop our imagination now, past is past we can't be able to go back to that time. But don't worry, there are still hope for us who are late in Crypto World. We can still catch up to those people enjoying their lives as rich peoples. With just hard working and patience plus enough knowledge and good strategy, we can be rich too someday. Don't lose hope. Instead pursue to achieve your goals.  We don't need to be jealous to them. Im sure that they also assayed what they are now.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 12, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Mate, if you can turn back the hands of time, maybe you may not still invest in it, feeling it is a fraud or it can't get anywhere, with so much doubt just as people are still doubting while some are making money out of cryptocurrency.

To know if you could have invested then , how many altcoins have you invested in? The truth is, some of the altcoins we see today would become a rising star tomorrow. So, invest and forget the feeling of the past of  "when you were not born"- just saying. Opportunities are still locked around altcoins too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 12, 2018, 05:37:33 AM
Instead of imagining some hypothetical scenes of past try to do something today which could improve your future. You have to accept the fact that BTC has now raised too much and it cant give same return so try to buy some other coin which could give you the same ladder to success. Buy low priced coins and get returns later. Or else work to earn some bitcoins itself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 12, 2018, 05:31:21 AM
Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
As I observed a lot of people became successful in life because of bitcoin. I think the secret of being successful is having a determination and doing hardwork. If you are determined to become a successful person and you are willing to work hard just to achieve it and  it is not impossible for us to be successful in life.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 12, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

yes I agree, if someone who invests in the new bitcoin in created, and still hold it until now. will surely earn very much profits. but not as easy as what you think, yes, I agree bitcoin can make people more independent. but there are many processes and knowledge that must be owned by people who want to be involved. and sometimes, many beginners so carelessly engage without knowledge. then he becomes a loss.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

At firts time bitcoin show up, no body believe that bitcoin will be valueable like right now but not many people. Early investor and early adopter if they hold their coin, its much be worth enough and become rich now. Right now, we can analysis bitcoin price and take profits from volatiling price
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 12, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

It is easy to say that you would buy millions of  bitcoin because we all know that the value of it now but back then it is really hard to bet on an unproven technology.
Kudos for the people who were brave enough to take the risk and succeed. I do not envy them but we should be proud of them because without the early investors of bitcoin i do not think we will reach this price.

I completely agree with you here. Who doesn't want to time travel several years back(2009-2011) and purchase a bucket load of bitcoins? This is something that I thought of many times and it is an opportunity which I missed out on mainly since not many people knew much about bitcoin and the crypto world in my country back then. The early investors should indeed be thanked since so many people became successful in their lives thanks to this anonymous beauty. Unlike you, I am envious of the early investors and I wish I was one of them, but we simply need to keep moving forward.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 12, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
Bitcoin is like a ladder once you invest in bitcoin it slowly go up youre interest in bitcoin. So some of people now investing in bitcoin. Because its slowly up and surely earn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
I think so that Bitcoin the success ladder in the crypto world. Because Bitcoin is the much secure wallet and future money. hopefully, Bitcoin always will be the top one position.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 12, 2018, 05:01:49 AM
I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.
very well said. I always don't look back in the past. If jt is not meant for me then itbis not really for me. I do understand you if you didn't invest in the past. this is cryptocurrency and it is hard to take risk it is like gambling you may win big time or you may lose  all your money. Nevermind the past , forget it and move on to what we have today. and that is to invest , it is still not loo late. take the risk but invest only what you think you can afford to lose.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 12, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
We didn't know back then that bitcoin will become successful hence some early users doubted this coin. We cant turn back time either to change what already happened however you dont need to dwell in such thinking because every dips is an opportunity. If you can afford to buy in the current value then go ahead and make a new beginning for your journey in this crypto. Dont need to brag the early users but instead use it as an inspiration so be patient and trust.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

tell me who in his right mind would say now he wouldn't have bought bitcoin 7 years back? I don't see how this makes sense to even a lead conversation about this...
March 12, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
Bitcoin the success ladder keeps the ladder getting taller.It is been the proof of the poor people to be rich.Bitcoin has given to us a big opportunity to achieve our dream.Now could be seen on the sky enjoying the victory and the right decision to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 12, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

It is easy to say that you would buy millions of  bitcoin because we all know that the value of it now but back then it is really hard to bet on an unproven technology.
Kudos for the people who were brave enough to take the risk and succeed. I do not envy them but we should be proud of them because without the early investors of bitcoin i do not think we will reach this price.

Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
Well for me I don't want to regret that I was not able to know or buy Bitcoins years back, I know everything happens for a reason, if I was not able to buy back then, fine, I am just glad that I am able to buy and have Bitcoins now. I want to focus on my now since from this day I will be building my future. Let's just all be grateful for all that we have right now. All the "what ifs" and "what could have been would not give us anything good", let's just all be positive and grateful enjoying the present while building our better future.
Activity: 98
March 12, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
If I had bought a lot of bitcoins in the past, I'd become a multimillionaire. Bitcoin is now a good way to invest, and many people have invested in bitcoin for a lot of money, and it has made people successful.
Activity: 17
March 12, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
Bitcoin is only a small word which can give u a big opportunity to move forward.  Dont stay what you are today.  Focus your dreams and bitcoin will give you all this things. I saw all my friends improved there life because of  this. Thats why bitcoin is a ladder for you to succes because you can earn money in a very semple way of investing from this..

I agree with your point of view that nothing is too late. And Bitcoin's leverage can help us realize our dream of making money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
Bitcoin can not be identified with ordinary currency. It is rather a commodity, like gold or oil, that can be sold, exchanged for money. Therefore, unlike the usual currency, bitcoin is not provided with anything, it is pure mathematics.
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
Many of people who come to know about bitcoin now will get same thought as like you.In bitcoin you can get into anytime.So use this time to inverse in bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is just fluctuating,you should brought the bitcoin like this time.In fluctuation only you can buy at low price.
Activity: 52
March 12, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
There is no time machine in the world and there is no regrettable drug to buy. If I know Bitcoin will be so hot, I will buy a large part of bitcoin as early as I can, so I am a multimillionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: