Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 29. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 07:40:40 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

bitcoin prices currently go up, this is the right time if you want to sell before the price will fall again because after BTG the possibility of bitcoin prices will go down
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 24, 2017, 07:07:00 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

should you keep btc actually the pridection for the next year bitcoin goes rising the value until 10000usd hoping keep bitcoin keep strong its fork comes its happen bitcoin fall down this coming fork in the month of december i think price goes uprise again keeping bitcoin investment can you got profits in the right time.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
October 24, 2017, 06:59:48 AM
theres a two person with openminded people. in that time that they have upcoming fork theres a people who want bitcoingold then they buy bitcoin. in other thinking of people they invest in altcoins that mark down there price and wait to rise it again. they buy bitcoin if want a bitcoingold but they sell it in investing in altcoins.
it depends on the person on what is the amount that he can afford to buy or maybe to loose sometimes btc is to risky if you buy it in a high price because you dont own the price of btc it can change  anytime .that is why it is really risky yet profitable because if you dont loose you can gain. Thats how it really goes its just like gambling.
It risky but not that much. Even if you have bought bitcoin at high prices, there are always chances of big pumps after little dumps. You just need to keep your bitcoin in wallet when the prices are going down rather getting panicked and selling bitcoin off at low prices. This is the only possible way of going in loss with bitcoin when the whole world is becoming millionaire just by holding bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 03:36:18 PM
I think it's a right time to buy bitcoin
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 01:56:16 PM
I think now is time to sell, the price is likely to fall after BTC gold and there will probably be a rush to sell BTC.
Yeah. I agree with your point. The price of bitcoin right now is high enough for the people to earn a good profit. Moreover, tomorrow we will have the big hard fork and people will soon receive their bitcoin gold. RIght after that, we will have a big chance to collect more cheap bitcoin cause they will sell bitcoin immediately
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2017, 01:56:11 PM
Well, for me its the right time to buy more because of segwit 2, have sold all my altcoins.
Why you are buying for high price, wait for this segwit after this surely the price will come down. Because of this reason, the price is high. People are buying bitcoins to get BTG, so bitcoin price raised. for me this is the time to sell your bitcoins and make money. When the price is come down that time again, you can buy your coins.
Activity: 672
October 23, 2017, 01:50:10 PM
Well, for me its the right time to buy more because of segwit 2, have sold all my altcoins.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
When i sell my bitcoin after the fork will i still get Bitcoin gold on that adress?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 23, 2017, 01:22:58 PM
If someone is willing to hodl Bitcoin for the long term then I don't think that there is an issue in doing so because I believe that Bitcoin is going to perform very well in the long run. However, I am not impressed with the sudden hike in the price and if I am not wrong then there is a correction coming in within next couple of months and we might see some organic growth from that point. At this stage, short-term investment is not a good idea in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 23, 2017, 01:03:04 PM
I think now is time to sell, the price is likely to fall after BTC gold and there will probably be a rush to sell BTC.

Its time to sell if you wish to try short strategy. What kind of plans you have, long or short term, then you made decision about selling bitcoins. I don't think that its good time for selling, price will go up more, this rise is not over yet. Until the end of the year I except price to touch 7000 dollars, until that mark we will see one little drop once more but not now, maybe few days after hard fork.
Now people are waiting for this hard fork, and alts are going down in past months, maybe if people turn to alts again that can slow down bitcoin rise, and maybe that can start some drop in price.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 12:04:38 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 23, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
The value of bitcoin increases every day that I think if you are holding it please sell it before 26/10 because I think through 26th of October the bitcoin will start dump.
This is my opinion not based on any sources  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nope, you should sell it before the Bitcoin user receive Bitcoin Gold or snapshot of Bitcoin Gold completed.
You can follow this event through ANN thread of Bitcoin Gold, I have see an ANN thread has created for this coin.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 23, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Just remember these cardinal rules:

1) Buy when prices are low and if you have real money to back you up in case of losses.
2) Sell when prices are either high or low. This highly depends on your business strategy. But as for the general rule, sell when the price is high because it is when you will make money. Nonetheless, you run the risk of losing big when you sell something only to find out the price will increase substantially later.

At the end of the day, it all depends on you since in Bitcoins, you take hold of your money.
It would really just depend on the urgency on need of money for sure which you would decide up if you would go for active trading or just simply let it be since you are going for long term.For now in the price of bitcoin i would say this is they best time to sell out since the price are on its peak for sure.Profit taking will most likely to happen after the fork.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 11:04:03 AM

If you are planning a long-term investment do not sell. Because you will earn more money. But if you also need daytime money to spend on your needs then you sell it but you also have to set aside bitcoins. It just seems like saving money in coin banknotes, only coins but when accumulated are also great value. That's all you have to do to get even more Bitcoins up there is no doubt that you have something to say.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 23, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

Just remember these cardinal rules:

1) Buy when prices are low and if you have real money to back you up in case of losses.
2) Sell when prices are either high or low. This highly depends on your business strategy. But as for the general rule, sell when the price is high because it is when you will make money. Nonetheless, you run the risk of losing big when you sell something only to find out the price will increase substantially later.

At the end of the day, it all depends on you since in Bitcoins, you take hold of your money.
Activity: 588
October 23, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

This is the best time to buy bitcoin because of price fall.Its really making so cofuse for deceasing price l feel so bad because my bitcoin  is too wasteful.l almost cry but l dont have choice but to sell my bitcoin because l need it for finances in my house and needs of my family for daily.
Activity: 518
October 23, 2017, 09:43:20 AM
I don't feel need to sell bitcoins that are still stored in wallet. Because, i think this isn't high bitcoin value. It would be nice if i sold half bitcoin at $7K.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 08:58:32 AM
I think this is the right time to sell your bitcoin since the price already reach $6000 barrier. I think there will be a panic selling that will happen soon so much better if you sell it today and then but bitcoin again when the pricedrop again. If you sell your bitcoin and the price drop again buy many bitcoin because this year will be a great year for us. $10000 barrier coming soon!

bitcoin already reach 6000$ and some people are still not satisfied and convince on to selling their coins because they are still hoping that bitcoin can still increase but i personally think that this is actually the right time to let go of your hard earned bitcoins and its a win win situation already and wont hurt that much if you see an increase a day after you sell off your coins, infact you can always buy it if its value will drop again soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 23, 2017, 08:45:04 AM
theres a two person with openminded people. in that time that they have upcoming fork theres a people who want bitcoingold then they buy bitcoin. in other thinking of people they invest in altcoins that mark down there price and wait to rise it again. they buy bitcoin if want a bitcoingold but they sell it in investing in altcoins.
it depends on the person on what is the amount that he can afford to buy or maybe to loose sometimes btc is to risky if you buy it in a high price because you dont own the price of btc it can change  anytime .that is why it is really risky yet profitable because if you dont loose you can gain. Thats how it really goes its just like gambling.
Activity: 247
October 23, 2017, 02:43:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: