Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 24. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 01:50:27 AM
If the pricing is falling then it is not the best time to sell your bitcoins .we have seen such situations before but after that the price has rise agian so when the price rise again you are supposed to sold it out or invest in some online trade.
Activity: 75
November 18, 2017, 01:41:44 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

It is easy to tell when to buy and sell our respective bitcoins. When the price of bitcoin is lower or drops down, that is the best time to buy because it is cheaper. Now, when the price of bitcoin rises back up, that’s the time to sell it, to earn more.
Activity: 243
November 18, 2017, 01:08:10 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

If bitcoin is falling down this week its time to buy it and hold it until the value of bitcoin is pump up again.we do not waste time to buy.but we wait for a long term.because I don't have idea what day or time  to increase it again.it needs patients.
Activity: 350
November 17, 2017, 08:44:06 PM
When i sell my bitcoin after the fork will i still get Bitcoin gold on that adress?
Nope, you need to have bitcoin in order to receive the airdrop, even if the bitcoin gold fork already passed, this is true for any other bitcoin fork that is going to give to you airdropped coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 01:51:36 PM
I mean you could sell some now seeing as how i could see this crash going to nearly as low as 2400 usd but yes, typically during a crash you never want to sell out.

When Bitcoin price decreases , it is necessary to buy and sell if price increases. Now Bitcoin is at the highest rate so it is better to sell now. But if you think of it for a long time then keep it. Because the price of Bitcoin will only increase.
This is basically what every trader knows. Buy low and sell high. That's the basic principle. But when you are actually trading, it can get really complicated than that. Especially when you buy a coin at low price but it still keeps on dropping. You'll start to panic and this is where you will lose your money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 01:16:29 PM
This is the best time to hold and buy more bitcoin because the market is falling down and buying bitcoin right now is a really great idea and you just need to have some patience because the recovery of the price will need a lot of time since it is down a huge price.
If you want to know the best time to buy or to sell your Bitcoin you will need to learn the system of Bitcoin in terms of trading becasue with the used of that you could earn and gain profit with the used of your holdings. It is a better time for you to but bitcoin anytime but you could also consider having a set price or a target price for you to buy and sell it in your own team depending on your investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 17, 2017, 12:54:32 PM
I mean you could sell some now seeing as how i could see this crash going to nearly as low as 2400 usd but yes, typically during a crash you never want to sell out.

When Bitcoin price decreases , it is necessary to buy and sell if price increases. Now Bitcoin is at the highest rate so it is better to sell now. But if you think of it for a long time then keep it. Because the price of Bitcoin will only increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 01:55:56 PM
Bitcoin is future currency. So it will give more information and gather. If need to buy the bitcoin you will know the bitcoin prices information. You will buy first check the bitcoin prices then you will sell and buy. Prices will low you will buy the bitcoin and hold it. If bitcoin prices increase you sell it. Then  bitcoin is good opportunity of the life growth.  
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 01:53:49 PM
Now Bitcoin price again pump and when you see bitcoin price is again dump on that time you think buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin. It is over sure to buy bitcoin on that time when bitcoin dump, we don't miss this chance we already buy bitcoin when bitcoin price was $5000 and when it touch around $7000 we sell around $2000 bitcoin.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 16, 2017, 01:45:20 PM
With this price now about $7500, I think that it is quitely high. Maybe you should wait until it drop to $6000.
Activity: 223
November 16, 2017, 01:37:54 PM
a great time to buy
rather than selling
will likely rise again high
as it was before it happened
but if willing to sell because of doubt
just sell, if previously experienced a loss
Yep! This is the perfect time of grabbing as many bitcoin as you can afford because right now thaw pieces are low and affordable for most of the bitcoiners. This is not the right time to take out bitcoin out of your wallets rather let them hibernate for few more weeks for magnificent profits. Bitcoin is for sure going to be at 7000 dollars soon and December is going to be party months for everyone.

Yes it is the perfect time but be sure that the price will not drop. Make sure that the price of btc is goes higher for you to gain higher too. This is no right time but if you are willing to wait until the price is good then congrats to you. If you want to sell it then its your choice but dont regret it if you will experience loss. Take a risk for you to get a great profit that will suit on you. So be wise and think first before you will decide.
it is the time of buying and more people are busy in buying because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing with time and the reason behind increasing rate is increasing demand of bitcoin because more and more people are now taking interest in bitcoin. So if you can buy more and more bitcoins now then you can make more more money in future when the rate is increased more from the present rate.
1 week still enough to make the price of Bitcoin dump from $7,000 to $5,000. So, as a one year or two years with the price of Bitcoin, I do not know anyone can guarantees the price of Bitcoin still be high in that time. I am a trader, so unless the government or anyone has power to guarantees the value of Bitcoin. I will put all or 90% my money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 16, 2017, 07:51:31 AM
So far holding bitcoins has always proven to be best thing to do. I understand why some people are afraid, and because of that fear they sell their bitcoins which brings price even more down. As we can see, price of bitcoin has recovered which proves that selling was bad option, and its always like that. Price of bitcoin can only go up in time, with some serious downs. But at the end it will always go up. So my opinion is hold always.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 16, 2017, 07:20:27 AM
Bitcoin has reached over $7000 again. If you trust in Bitcoin, you can buy it now. It is predicted go up to $100,000 in the future
Man, you are too bullish, $100,000 is our dream, but that isn't realistic for now, however bitcoin adoption is the key reason which lead the price to new ATH, like what happen now.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 16, 2017, 06:35:22 AM
$7,400 price of bitcoin from $6,000 for me this is a good time to sell some of your bitcoins now. But if you are a long term holder you can wait until the end of the year and see a nice result of the price increase. And the time of selling was done already when BCH is also in a pump, you can't wait for the price of bitcoin to get down before buying. If someone wants to buy, just keep on buying today.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2017, 06:07:30 AM
Bitcoin has reached over $7000 again. If you trust in Bitcoin, you can buy it now. It is predicted go up to $100,000 in the future
Activity: 468
November 16, 2017, 04:01:04 AM
There is no definite benchmark when the right time to sell and buy, as we know that bitcoin prices are so volatile that this is very suitable for us to get profit if we are active trading. I suggest to sell when we already get profit at least 10%.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 03:45:47 AM
a great time to buy
rather than selling
Yep! This is the perfect time of grabbing as many bitcoin as you can afford because right now thaw pieces are low and affordable for most of the bitcoiners. This is not the right time to take out bitcoin out of your wallets rather let them hibernate for few more weeks for magnificent profits. Bitcoin is for sure going to be at 7000 dollars soon and December is going to be party months for everyone.

Yes it is the perfect time but be sure that the price will not drop. Make sure that the price of btc is goes higher for you to gain higher too. This is no right time but if you are willing to wait until the price is good then congrats to you. If you want to sell it then its your choice but dont regret it if you will experience loss. Take a risk for you to get a great profit that will suit on you. So be wise and think first before you will decide.
it is the time of buying and more people are busy in buying because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing with time and the reason behind increasing rate is increasing demand of bitcoin because more and more people are now taking interest in bitcoin. So if you can buy more and more bitcoins now then you can make more more money in future when the rate is increased more from the present rate.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 02:17:10 AM
a great time to buy
rather than selling

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 01:54:30 AM
a great time to buy
rather than selling
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 08:50:57 AM
If you are talking about selling, I made a mistake by not selling my btc to by OTN when it was $2 and today it's well over $43... I regret not selling when actually i wanted to sell it then...
Pages:
Jump to: