Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 27. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 07, 2017, 06:35:46 AM
Your week is in the past. The bitcoin price is climbing day by day. If you just ask and don't join, you will lose your chance.
I think same as you bitcoin have been increasing for a long time and as far as the history is concerned, after every sharp increase, bitcoins become down and they stayed there for about two weeks. And then start hiking again. Same will happen now. Bitcoin have touched $7000 and it will go even higher. When everything will be dropped, buying would be suitable in that time.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 05:27:25 AM
Im my logic after the segwit bitcoin will go down, so it is probably time to sell. But i would keep it whatever happens
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 05:07:52 AM
think BTC will raise up more then usual from what it seem like
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
November 07, 2017, 04:21:00 AM
bitcoin unreliable crypto , recently quickly increased, now it does not grow, someone manages the price
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 07, 2017, 04:14:47 AM
Your week is in the past. The bitcoin price is climbing day by day. If you just ask and don't join, you will lose your chance.
Obviously we all know that it is not the right time to sell your Bitcoin as far as the price fluctuation is concerned it has actually shown one of the greatest increment of the past. The best time to sell Bitcoins is actually never. Having such useful asset in your hand is nothing less than luck so one must not lose his chance of getting richer and richer without working for hours.

All you have to do is to keep your Bitcoins in hand and wait for the right time to invest them or even sell them in the hours of urgent need.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 12:30:00 AM
the right time to sell btc is when the price is high Make sure to hold them first for a few months, do not immediately sell them as bitcoin prices go up, you have to be patient to the best price.
Activity: 84
November 07, 2017, 12:26:35 AM
This is the best time to sell bitcoin because the market is pump.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 12:21:01 AM
This question is varied for traders for many reasons. Your price target is not my price target! And you can also make more money with price increase as it happen every now and then.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 06, 2017, 10:27:58 PM
As we know there is seen a decrease in the price of of bitcoin this week. The graph makes us a little disappointed. But bitcoin always recovers somehow and fixes that graph. And it is of course a good time to buy bitcoin. Not trade not sell. But buy. Because the value of bitcoin is decreased now. So it's clever to buy bitcoin now. If we sell it then we might have to face loss. So definitely it's time to buy.
Activity: 200
November 06, 2017, 10:26:23 PM
Definitely it's buy time.Because another bitcoin hardfork is coming.If you have 1 BTC.After hardfork you will receive 1 segwit×2.Now 1segwit×2 value = about 1400$
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 10:11:30 PM
soon the bitcoin price will drop below $ 7000, and I feel that it is a good time to buy bitcoin. well, basically bitcoin prices will continue to grow. so when you buy it under $ 7000, and sell it at the end of the year, I think you've made a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 06, 2017, 10:05:07 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
It is time to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump? The previous segwit, the bitxoins almost falls that much ad a lot of us panic selling their coins but what happened after? They pump hige than their original price. That also happen when china banned cryptocurrency it falls and after that set up a new high record so why don't just invest in them and trust them.
In contrary buying bitcoin now is not the wise decision we been made, due to high value of bitcoin in the market. Because if we buy now there's no assurance that bitcoin price was continuously increasing, if we check the graph we can see that bitcoin value was played to $7300 to $7500 it was so expensive especially to the average person s.
Maybe we need to wait and observed first before buy bitcoin, since this coin value are starting to fall down now I think it's better if we wait a lot of time before buy crypto currency. Also buying and selling of bitcoin for now was depend on the owners of account, but for me it's better if we wait for before invest. Because it seems bitcoin value now are starting to fall down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 09:48:59 PM
Fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong so if would like to hold Bitcoin for longterm investment never sell it, because price of Bitcoin still able to going up 10 times from currenct price. By hold Bitcoin can be more profitable than other hold altcoin or do altcoin trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 08:53:28 PM
It's all depends on your need,  greed,  managing your investment of capital with the planning of how your handle when you take the profit and also how you going to handle when bitcoin price falls down or when the website which you invested is banned.

Make your plan and go with it we come with our ways these are all your key points for planning.
Activity: 518
November 06, 2017, 08:46:46 PM
It's all about how you plan for managing your money.
If you are focus on also loss along with the capital.
I recommend you to take your excess savings and focus your capital on bitcoin earnings reason why you should be so planned to enjoy the same joy even when ur capital is lost along with profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 08:28:27 PM
I will sell it for now because besides already gain profit I also predict there will be a reduction in price again later and start to buy it back when for me it is worth to be rebuy. but it's up to you and I don't recommend to sell it because it could be my opinion wrong.
Activity: 168
November 06, 2017, 08:10:34 PM
It depends to you if you want to buy bitcoin or you can sell it . You sell or buy the bitcoin you will see the bitcoin price for day by day you will easy to get more profit. It is the most important for the gaining price.
Activity: 182
November 06, 2017, 06:36:55 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

starting to look like it might be time to sell bitcoin soon at around 8400
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 06, 2017, 06:33:31 PM
It is time to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump? The previous segwit, the bitxoins almost falls that much ad a lot of us panic selling their coins but what happened after? They pump hige than their original price. That also happen when china banned cryptocurrency it falls and after that set up a new high record so why don't just invest in them and trust them.
In contrary buying bitcoin now is not the wise decision we been made, due to high value of bitcoin in the market. Because if we buy now there's no assurance that bitcoin price was continuously increasing, if we check the graph we can see that bitcoin value was played to $7300 to $7500 it was so expensive especially to the average person s.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

Pages:
Jump to: