Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 28. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 04:43:30 PM
I still hold it. Have no idea to sell until december. Because, in my opinion bitcoin still strong to go up a bit longer. So, I don't want to lose extra profit because in a hurry.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 06, 2017, 03:29:05 PM
No, no, I think it is not yet time to sell, as Bitcoin price is skyrocketing and this tendency will preserve till the whole bubble blows.
But price is dropping.
I think now is the right time to suck up some bitcoin we have, because bitcoin prices are rising over 7000 and this is the highest price of bitcoin
Have you check price lately? Open your eyes, you can't say it is raising over 7000$ because price dropped under 7000$..
In my opinion now it is time to sell and "tomorrow" is time to buy.
Activity: 392
November 06, 2017, 02:44:50 PM
I think now is the right time to suck up some bitcoin we have, because bitcoin prices are rising over 7000 and this is the highest price of bitcoin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 02:22:53 PM
No, no, I think it is not yet time to sell, as Bitcoin price is skyrocketing and this tendency will preserve till the whole bubble blows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 02:04:50 PM
The basic concept of marketing is buy when low then sell when high, Just always wait for the right time to buy coins when the market is down and sell everything when it increase to earn 100% profit.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
November 06, 2017, 12:19:03 PM
I would watch for drop at the moment and buy asap when it crashes. Then I would let it stay there for a while.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 03, 2017, 01:21:18 AM
Your week is in the past. The bitcoin price is climbing day by day. If you just ask and don't join, you will lose your chance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 01:14:52 AM
This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.

I agree, there is no right time to buy or sell bitcoin, nobody knows if the price is going to decrease or increase more, what we can do is to do what our instinct tell to us, that way, we will not have any regrets on whatever may happen. Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 10:42:42 PM
This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 02, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
It's good time to sell now as the price is so huge now.  Keep half of the amount you have to meet more returns in future. Try to earn as much as possible or buy more bitcoins. It's really so good to see the price hike.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
November 02, 2017, 06:17:03 PM
Seeing how it raises so fast I wouldn't buy right now. I will buy the dip once it happens for sure tho.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 31, 2017, 02:21:05 AM
I think BTC has a few more ups to go before we enter bear market.  I would love to see 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin.   But we'll see.
I am not sure about 10,000 dollars per bitcoin by the end of this year but it is crystal clear that bitcoin is going to take another huge leap in prices before 2017 ends and it will probably reach 7000 dollars per coin. By next year, it is for sure going to reach 10,000 dollars easily but it is quite impossible by the end of this year. We are only left with two months so it will go for 7000 easily.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 29, 2017, 12:10:52 AM
I think BTC has a few more ups to go before we enter bear market.  I would love to see 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin.   But we'll see.
October 28, 2017, 11:57:34 PM
for now its better to sell because the price is high..wait to finish the hardfork before you buy. because ithink before the hardfork the price is dump then wait for the month pump again before to sell
If you are a trader then you may be right but if what you want is to get the most profits without doing much then you are going to be in a better position if you just keep holding your bitcoin and never sell until bitcoin hits a very high price.
Activity: 232
October 25, 2017, 05:05:25 AM
The best time to buy bitcoin is at bitcoin prices. After a long time to peak, now is a good time to buy a lot of bitcoin. And wait for bitcoin to come back to sell it
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
October 25, 2017, 02:16:16 AM
If the value of the bitcoin is dropping so much time to buy more bitcoin and holds your bitcoin and then sell it when the bitcoin is higher value so that you can earn more money.

there is an x-factor where I sell bitcoin because of urgent daily needs, but I am used to not following the current panic and remain confident in doing market order so the ultimate goal is to stick to buy bitcoin on a priodic basis, the time to buy is closely related to conditions and fluctuations Recent flows, hardfork is over and this is a good time to sell some bitcoin until it touches the correction price.
Merit: 109
October 25, 2017, 01:57:00 AM
If the value of the bitcoin is dropping so much time to buy more bitcoin and holds your bitcoin and then sell it when the bitcoin is higher value so that you can earn more money.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 25, 2017, 01:44:20 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
The value of bitcoin increases every day that I think if you are holding it please sell it before 26/10 because I think through 26th of October the bitcoin will start dump.
This is my opinion not based on any sources  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Don’t make us fearful of it brother. Like you said, bitcoin is going up again and again and prices may touch the highest price of this year. Still there is a chance of dump. Like every time whenever prices shoot up, for the very next moment, prices are getting down suddenly. But still, hold and that will be the best option for you to get more profits. Make your life easy and cheesy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 24, 2017, 08:46:15 AM
Well, for me its the right time to buy more because of segwit 2, have sold all my altcoins.
This time is for both option one can buy for more future profit and those who bought in past have to cash out their coins to achieve big amount of profit and as prices are at 5700$ and it will rise more and who is willing for the more profit he can buy know because prices will go beyond 10000$ so don’t miss the chance to earn a big piece of profit in the future you must have to buy now for the mesmerizing future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 24, 2017, 07:52:38 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

It's never a good time to sell when the price is dropping. We've been through this situation before and a lot of people would agree that this would be a good opportunity to buy and get more btcs. I'm possitive of a price rebound pretty soon

Yeah it is better to buy bitcoin when its value is dumping. As always observe when bitcoin goes down for more than a week it always comeback with a big bounce and have profit on it. It is the best strategy I think for bitcoiners like me. Buy when dump then sell when pump.
Pages:
Jump to: