Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 17. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 07, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

I really like it when it will be impose soon but there is still a problem in bitcoin and all alt coins because we can not transact if we are not connected in the internet. You can't buy food, drinks and anything if we are not connected in the internet. If only this problem can be addressed anytime soon, then i think bitcoin will be an international currency already.
Activity: 588
January 07, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
It is possible that bitcoin can be an international currency because bitcoin is known in all countries but not all countries accept and use bitcoin because there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 07, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
do not be mistaken if bitcoin becomes international currency, even now I have heard bitcoin has become international currency. and I am quite sure that currently in most countries in the world, you can meet with people who can sell something for bitcoin. to prove that bitcoin is the more international currency you are looking for a store that has received bitcoin, but since we are observing market trends you will not find many stores therefore it should soon change great.
For now only few stores are accepting bitcoin but soon they will adopt with bitcoin because they know the popularity of bitcoin
will drive their sales up, it's a win-win for both investors and users of bitcoin as when circulation is bigger and popularity will be higher it will only lead to a price increase which we all want that is why we are holding bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I think that the currency is the international currency, most countries in the world, people know bits can easily use COINS, store the currency and transform it into legal tender, and there is no problem. And investing in bitcoin can add value to your wealth!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
do not be mistaken if bitcoin becomes international currency, even now I have heard bitcoin has become international currency. and I am quite sure that currently in most countries in the world, you can meet with people who can sell something for bitcoin. to prove that bitcoin is the more international currency you are looking for a store that has received bitcoin, but since we are observing market trends you will not find many stores therefore it should soon change great.
Activity: 53
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
We all know that bitcoin has gained much popularity as the value of it started rising wayback. Bitcoin's popularity will surely play a big role on helping it on becoming the international currency. If ever things end up like that, things will surely change for everyone. It may be bad or good but no one can still predict but let us all hope that things would get better for bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 07, 2018, 12:38:13 AM
Many people from the past doubted that bitcoin would make it or would survive but as we all can see now on what bitcoin has achieved, we can say that all of theri doubts will surely turn into regret. When the time comes that bitcoin becomes the international currency, I think i would greatly affect everyone's life and it will surely make our lives more convenience on the way we hold our money.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 07, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Hi, how are you?, I have to say that it is already a reality, in Latin America it has had a relatively good acceptance.

Well there are some countries that accepted or legalize bitcoin but I think that is far from being an international currency. I mean it is pretty volatile, it is not stable to be an international currency. I think it is just widely accepted on that place but I don't think that it is an international currency the same in Japan which it is just accepted on the country.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
It is time for the transaction system to change, we are bored when the transaction and use currency from other countries and often make when the exchange then there is a significant value change with bitcoin then everything becomes concise and easy.
In a world where there will be only digital currencies and the use of paper money will be almost negligible  Bitcoin will become  the international currency but the question is when will that happen? And we all know the answer. No one is really sure about the time.

Some might think that this will never happen but in my opinion, Bitcoin and alternative coins are the future of currency. We just need to be a little bit more patient.

There are going to be countries that could be able to suppress paper money, but only in countries where the standards of life are very high for almost every person in the nation, if in the country there is a big amount of inequality then it is likely that cash will not disappear for a long time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
Bitcoins were already launched as international currency as it is been accepted globally from the time it was introduced in the digital world.The only difference is it was not much popular when it was introduced.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
Bitcoin already known and used worldwide. Sure the number of people who use bitcoin is still not as big as we wanted to but it is not small neither... Sadly, some country barn the use of btc
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
It depends on the government if they will consider this as an international currency and it will be great because it is easier to use it in transactions like paying bills and also use in online shopping.
Activity: 222
January 06, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
I hope that majority of countries will approve BTC as payment method and as asset! So ppl will be allowed to use it legally.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
It is intermational currency since the begining, we can use it anywhere on the globe to buy something that accepts bitcoin as payment. Its making progress everyday.
There is no hindrance for everyone who want to use therefore it's widely use and as an international currency it's faster in terms of transaction
compared to using the bank to facilitate your fund transfer or transaction you want to do.
Bitcoin as well provide privacy and that is very important because bank secrecy law is not applied all the time, it's hard to trust.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 06:03:42 AM
It is intermational currency since the begining, we can use it anywhere on the globe to buy something that accepts bitcoin as payment. Its making progress everyday.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
Bitcoin can be international currency like dollar but the time is very tough for bitcoin now because the competitors are living in the market and this currency is also used internationally in the past and now still in use. In the next few years bitcoin will expanded everywhere and i is hopeful that the people of the world will develope more interest to wards this currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 05, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
Great. A currency that charges an arm and a leg to transfer.
Yeah It is very important and for me it is even now equal to an international currency. There is only a small problem that not all people are aware of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really flexible and it is being important because of it. Now it is our responsibility to educate our new generation about bitcoin so that they will know it and will get bright and high future just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 01:58:42 AM
This will be a long debate, it will be difficult to make bitcoin as an international currency because many things must be fulfilled to become international currency, and currently the cost of bitcoin delivery can reach $ 200.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 03, 2018, 07:58:13 PM
To become an international currency of course all countries must recognize the existence of bitcoin, but unfortunately it has not happened until now even many countries are banned bitcoin so it still needs a long process.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 03, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
Bitcoin is already an international currency, with no borders or limits.
The onl problem at present is its limited acceptance: it's still too difficult to make transaction in the day to day circuit of money.
But this is a psichological problem, not a financial one.
Pages:
Jump to: