Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 18. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4
January 03, 2018, 06:19:25 PM
Hi, how are you?, I have to say that it is already a reality, in Latin America it has had a relatively good acceptance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
I guess, it could happen since many countries are onto this cryptocurrency craze. However, this still may take a couple of years or a decade to finally consider bitcoin as an international currency.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
January 03, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
When you say International currency, does this mean that the fiat currency will no longer be available?

International currency is different from a local currency so therefore you'll still have to convert it to any exchanges. What you are telling here is not yet possible, it will have to go under a hot debate about of removing fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 03, 2018, 04:59:57 PM
if this thing happens today for sure there will be so many people out there using bitcoin will be so glad and for sure there will be so many people will be rich in real time if that happen. it is not possible as a international currency but it is possible to be alternative currency Smiley

For the virtual payments, yes bitcoin is the international payment gateway for lots of people living all around the World. But for the industrial scale, bitcoin is still weak in terms of mass adoption.
that is true , people in the real life still have a lot of doubt in bitcoin , some people even consider bitcoin as the biggest scam scheme which it is very unfortunate people are so slow on have understanding about an advanced technology like bitcoin.

those people who love to use internet most of the time are the one who can really love to use and adopt bitcoin as a real payment processor.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 03, 2018, 04:41:40 PM
For the virtual payments, yes bitcoin is the international payment gateway for lots of people living all around the World.

It is a gateway for people to receive money right now but it is not really a virtual payment. Some country dont really let you to be able to use it as a currency so it is nothing more then a tool for people to transfer money faster and 'cheaper' ( or atleast no with the high fees nowadays )

if this thing happens today for sure there will be so many people out there using bitcoin will be so glad and for sure there will be so many people will be rich in real time if that happen. it is not possible as a international currency but it is possible to be alternative currency Smiley

There are alot of people that use bitcoin nowadays but It doesnt means it is going to be international currency. Actually it is the opposite because the more people use it, the more goverment feel threatened about it, thats a fact that cant be denied so the dream of being international currency will be crushed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Bitcoin is already an international currency of the world. Because, it is the first world's crypto currency. There are more currency created by following Bitcoin.It is called the mother of all crypto.
Whats the definition with international currency even? I mean even with $ you can't directly pay in China etc, only trade it for Yuan first.
Activity: 23
January 03, 2018, 04:05:39 PM
If you mean that bitcoin can bit USD in it's international money leadership - you're wrong. All thing is in trust. People believe that usd is as strong as USA is strong in world politics and economics. Maybe bitcoin will take 1st place after huge geopolitic changes.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
I think if the international currency has happened but because it has not been inaugurated by the whole world just so not too popular among the public.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

For the virtual payments, yes bitcoin is the international payment gateway for lots of people living all around the World. But for the industrial scale, bitcoin is still weak in terms of mass adoption.
Activity: 349
January 03, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
To recognize Bitcoin as an international currency, it is very simple. Once it is accepted by the governments of other countries, Bitcoin can be turned into a variety of currencies. Why do not we keep it and use it for legal trading?
Activity: 224
January 03, 2018, 03:28:33 PM
That is the main objective of bitcoin. For it to be internationally acclaimed currency, government should recognize and legalized it first. Though we can already used it online but still on a limited access only. It would be nice and hassle free if we can use only one currency globally.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
January 03, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
Bitcoin can be international but I do not think we are seeing use in every corner of the globe, yet. Some what not wanting bitcoin to replace fiat straight out either, would prefer side by side.
We hope so that bitcoin will be international currency.  But,  their are some country that they used bitcoin for their shopping,  paying bills and other things.
And that is the future, we will use bitcoin to just make whole purchases on every way of our lives and bitcoin will be at the same level like normal currency.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
January 03, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
Bitcoin is already an international currency of the world. Because, it is the first world's crypto currency. There are more currency created by following Bitcoin.It is called the mother of all crypto.
Activity: 100
January 03, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
I like this problem. I want Bitcoin to be a common currency around the world. I can go on trips without having to exchange currency, I can also buy items that I like without having to transfer money to my local counterparts.
Activity: 252
January 03, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
I feel great if bitcoin become international currency but it is already an international currency.
I think one day btc will lead international currency world and already in some country did it.
Activity: 72
January 03, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
  It is in fact that Bitcoin is being used by people from all over the world but it does not prove anything about being an international currency , it can not even be accepted by local businesses . I think this will bring equalization in prices of Goods and Services .  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
Bitcoins are an international currency because many countries in the world have a lot of people investing in Bitcoin, the profits they invest in and earning Bitcoins they will have to convert those Bitcoins into money. In the country of use, Bitcoin can be moved between different countries and it can be called a common currency.
Activity: 136
January 03, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

If this things will happen that will be great.we don't need anymore Tobe fear if where and when we can only use it, seems like no limits of place anymore.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
It is time for the transaction system to change, we are bored when the transaction and use currency from other countries and often make when the exchange then there is a significant value change with bitcoin then everything becomes concise and easy.
In a world where there will be only digital currencies and the use of paper money will be almost negligible  Bitcoin will become  the international currency but the question is when will that happen? And we all know the answer. No one is really sure about the time.

Some might think that this will never happen but in my opinion, Bitcoin and alternative coins are the future of currency. We just need to be a little bit more patient.

Pages:
Jump to: