Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 20. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 03:55:57 AM
It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.

Using it for what? Drugs, gambling, and nefarious activities. No one is using it to buy everyday goods, trust me, and if they are, I'd either question if they have mental issues or just filthy rich.

Buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin? No thanks, I don't want to pay $50 for a cup of coffee.
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 03:55:07 AM
Great. A currency that charges an arm and a leg to transfer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 03:53:51 AM
Bitcoin is already an international currency. It is called the mother of all crypto.Moreover, it is the world's first crypto currency. But now,there are more currency alive in the world and generally maximum currency is based on Bitcoin.

yes we know that bitcoin right now is international currencies, because it can used across the country,  but with requirement that the receiver and the sender of money need have the bitcoin and the wallet, so its will more complicated if one of them dont have the wallet. right? and we know right now that bitcoin is not popular as you seen, all people in the world dont know what is bitcoin and dont have the wallet, so this case makes you can use your bitcoin freedomly without change it in exchanger
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 29, 2017, 03:06:41 AM
Bitcoin is already an international currency. It is called the mother of all crypto.Moreover, it is the world's first crypto currency. But now,there are more currency alive in the world and generally maximum currency is based on Bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is considered as an international currency in a digital platforms. It is the most powerful digital currency in all crypto-currencies has made, when we base the highest value of exchange rate. But if we compared the bitcoin in the International fiat currency. I think the whole world is not ready to used bitcoin because they are not acceptable by the national government being decentralized  currency.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 29, 2017, 02:41:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 29, 2017, 01:45:49 AM
With the way bitcoin going very soon it will become internationally  accepted, some countries are already accepting it and soon other will follow suite. It will strengthen dollars to other currencies and make online transaction very easy for people who wish to chop online

People are really not ready to sue bitcoin as a currency and the reason is very obvious. You can never ever use a thing which is capable of growing in value all the time for clearing your daily dues and bills. Bitcoin is most of the time used as a mode of investment or storage of money usually by those who are involved in business or in trading. Common people are also switching to bitcoin from gold and real estate.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 28, 2017, 12:08:52 AM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
They say that bitcoin can defeat the USD but for me bitcoin can't defeat USD even if I am fan of bitcoins. People will not agree to that the bitcoin will replace USD as global currency.
Bitcoin can in theory defeat the US dollar but it is not going to do it because bitcoin is going to defeat the US dollar, the US dollar is going to defeat itself, the US governments is deeply in debt and they are not stopping printing dollars, at some point people are going to stop accepting the dollar as the current world currency and when that happens the system is going to collapse.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 08:09:14 PM
This is really a great idea.  But right now it is limited, only few shops is only accepting bitcoin and yes it can be convertible into cash but it would be a lot convenient having btc as an international currency and use it straight for purchasing and paynent of any kind. No more waiting in que for encashment!
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
December 27, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
bitcoin is already widely known by all societies around the world but bitcoin can not be used as an international currency because there are still many people in this world who have not known or even not know how to use / how to get it. it seems that bitcoin has not been able to replace the dollar as an international currency

Technically, bitcoin is already addressed as an international currency because it is widely used all over the world regardless of the country using it. The fact that it is being accepted by many bitcoin users and even most of the ventures, it is now considered as international currency. Add as well that it is convertible to as much as currency as offered.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:00:53 PM
Yes everywhere that is my goal when it comes to begin with cryptos but it doesn't have to be BTC. I just want BTC to be the main squeeze which everything functions off the coin we use for everyday transaction could be a different one.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
Actually in the current time, Bitcoin was now already considered and accepted as one of the existing international currency which is used by many people across the world as their type of currency in terms of being a virtual currency which is for them and gradually admit it we all people consider as a currency with more potential compared to national currency in terms of fiat. Transactions are much easier to be done by just a couple of clicks and can be done in any type of technological gadgets that can be transacted in any parts of the world.
The fact is that almost every coin that represents a lot of projects with which we met on bitcointalk is international, because it will be used all over the world. Thus, to date, even Bitcoin is international, because it does not belong to one country.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
December 27, 2017, 04:40:50 PM
Actually in the current time, Bitcoin was now already considered and accepted as one of the existing international currency which is used by many people across the world as their type of currency in terms of being a virtual currency which is for them and gradually admit it we all people consider as a currency with more potential compared to national currency in terms of fiat. Transactions are much easier to be done by just a couple of clicks and can be done in any type of technological gadgets that can be transacted in any parts of the world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:36:21 PM
bitcoin is already international because it doesn't belong to any nation or government
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 04:05:48 PM
What I know currency is a legitimate means of exchange issued by a country based on the laws of that country, if bitcoin becomes an international currency, what I am still confused about is who will issue (bitcoin) legally? what is the effect for other countries?
As bitcoin replaced other crypto from market so a day will come that bitcoin will be an international currency but for that countries will have to make bitcoin legal and also bitcoin need some time because bitcoin is a very help full and safe currency for every one and for countries it’s also very good so there is no doubt that after some time bitcoin will be able to end world poverty but also it can be an international currency in future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

If bitcoin will  be the international currency maybe all people are working bitcoin not just to earn but to work on it for a profit. If we have one currency to all the world all transaction will be easier because. No need to exchange the money.bitcoi will be powerful to all the world to manipulate each country of all nations.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
Is Bitcoin an international currency or just an international commodity? A lot of people still wonder about this, and in my opinion BTC is a coin, and it will probably be used extensively in the near future.

Bitcoin can be both, you can use it like currency or like commodity, that
depends from your current needs and future goals.
   Bitcoin is already international, and it is global tool for making online
transactions. Bitcoin would not be what it is now if it is not global, that is
what make Bitcoin special. What ever Bitcoin is currency or commodity it
is international, that is a fact in my opinion.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:23:15 PM
Is Bitcoin an international currency or just an international commodity? A lot of people still wonder about this, and in my opinion BTC is a coin, and it will probably be used extensively in the near future.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 27, 2017, 10:57:21 AM
bitcoin is already widely known by all societies around the world but bitcoin can not be used as an international currency because there are still many people in this world who have not known or even not know how to use / how to get it. it seems that bitcoin has not been able to replace the dollar as an international currency
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 27, 2017, 10:41:33 AM
Base on my knowledge bitcoin is already an international currency. Most of the people all around the world are using and can earn and can trade the bitcoins. There only few country ban or don't accept bitcoin because they guess the bitcoin can be the most useful currency on this earth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
Base on my answer so many people like the thread if they start a bitcoin talk it can be international currency when someone wants it. The bitcoin when it became international currency miners in different countries maybe knows the bitcoin may develop it can be pretend or it depends in government because in other countries hate the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: