Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to ETH ? - page 6. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?
Yes, I think it's better to convert your bitcoin to ethereum. I believed that when alt season come, you will have a better return of investment in eth than staying in bitcoin. I suggest that you don't convert your btc to eth in a single transaction, but divide your btc into many parts and convert in an interval of times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:10:57 AM
it depends on what you think, if you think it's good then do it and I think it's best to save your money partially on Ethereum because the pump can start anytime and you might not have time to exchange your bitcoin with Ethereum in no time
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
I think to transfer Bitcoin to Ethereum not a good idea. Especially when the market is not stable. After all, when Bitcoin losing ground, Etherium falls a much stronger.
Activity: 26
September 01, 2018, 05:30:45 AM
yes for now buying ETH will be more profitable for you
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
I think you should now be selling your ETH to buy BTC because in no time I can smell a higher rise in btc in some weeks to come. You can buy more BTC and thank me later. Yeah
Activity: 261
September 01, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
There is no relation between BTC and ETH. Both of this have different perspective. I think BTC always the market leader. So it impact the whole industry. So if you have good knowledge about BTC you will understand the other one.
Activity: 162
August 31, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
i don't think this is not the good idea to exchange yout btc in eth. btc have more potential than eth.you should hold the btc rather than exchange.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 03:42:41 PM
both btc and eth is good. but recent situation i cann't relay on eth properly. holding btc i think is the best option.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
your idea is not bad actually. as eth situation is bad than btc. if you exchange with eth and hold it, you will be beneficial both times. you can try.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
August 31, 2018, 02:56:08 PM
Hi, I think by this time, you should hold bitcoin coin instead of holding ethereum. because when low market, we should hold bitcoin, like you hold gold!
Activity: 294
August 31, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Personally i like Ethereum. It has good potentials to have a good growth. But you that the crypto world is uncertain. And i think you can stick with bitcoin but if you really wanna shift you can do it also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
all depends on the situation, you can do or choose the most appropriate one. I think BTC and ETH are still very strong in the top position in the current situation. maybe holding BTC for some time to come, will be a good plan. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Litecoin founder Charlie Lee believes That the best time to buy is a period of falling prices; the expert is confident that this time the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 20 000.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Yes might be. Both are really good for future investment, Since the Ethereum price dropped very much, so if you choose ethereum for investment its great idea. But do not convert all money in Ethereum. Better split like 50 - 50.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
First of all, it is better if you buy the coins using real money. Converting the coins definitely spoils the balance of the market. Now, coming to the topic, don't think of going for ETH when you can have BTC. There is no chance of ETH ever reaching the popularity or performance of BTC in any sense.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 31, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Very true. Ether is at a very low price right now since the $ price of it has fallen down since BTC has gone down and the BTC price of ETH has also gone down which has tremendously decreased the overall price of ether. Exchanging BTC to ETH would be a wise option now since ether is down and if the price rises then the overall % gain will be much higher in ETH than in BTC. Keeping a smaller portion in BTC exchange the rest for ETH.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 31, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

since market is still in recovery stage, its better if you will stay holding your btc, if the price of btc will pump, the possible thing to happen in eth is to fall. but if you will decide to hold eth than btc, that is also fine, but you will wait a little longer for its price to pump.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 31, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
Leave yourself bitcoin, he will always be in a trend and with him you can much more to win. Ethereum has great potential and great popularity. But this is the top of the crypto currency, I think it will be more profitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
I have heard that Elon Musk tweeted that he wants Ethereum even if it is a scam! What a great tweet from hom and it shows that Ethereum is a big project and it has a nice future.
Activity: 79
August 31, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
"
The situation for the crypto market is not satisfactory. We need to find which coin is better and ideal it is not a bad idea  to exchange the btc in eth. It  can be bring a good feed back for the future.
"
Pages:
Jump to: