Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to ETH ? - page 7. (Read 2325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 31, 2018, 01:23:45 PM
Every people have their own objective about their investment.
Personally I still prefer as my main investment and ETH become my side investment.

Of course ETH become great token because when I join on crytocurrency , 4 years ago, it's still not exist yet but now, it's place 2nd on coincapmarket !
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 31, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Some predictions say that Bitcoin will be more profitable than Altcoin, but that is not necessarily true because the crypto market is difficult to predict. the fact is that more ethereum holders liquidate their ethereum into bitcoin and that has made a profound destruction of ethereum prices. everyone in this community is still waiting for the results of the ETF announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
If you chose to transact with altcoins then ETH is the best solution. But, if you compare BTC with ETH than BTC will always place in the first position. However, both are performing great and have good potentials. You may invest in both.

In some case bitcoin is better then Ethereum and in some case Ethereum is better then bitcoin. Ethereum has potential to beat bitcoin but according to resent conditions bitcoin is on the top of the Ethereum. Ethereum price is also low then that of bitcoin. And Because of this many cryptocurrency beginner star their cryptocurrency carrier with bitcoin. Many online retailers choose bitcoin for their business purposes instead of Ethereum. Ethereum is a still upgrading currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
Bitcoin is promoted as an instalment framework and methods for trade, and after that everyone who's at any point attempted to utilize it for that, it's been a hopeless disappointment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 31, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
Price rise on many cryptocurrency in the market is inevitable, it is therefore make perfect sense to prepare for pay day by getting to most likely coin that will rise and take good position! Butcoin, ethereum and eos is my recommended coin!
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 31, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
Crypto market is unpredictable, we never know which coins will pump. I think holding both BTC and ETH will be better to get the best of both world.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 31, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
If you need more precentage on profit, better you buy altcoin that under $1. As you can see doge right now, that coin already increase about 31% in 2 days. From my point of view, ethereum will more dump, so you can trade on other altcoin first, then get your ethereum on cheaper price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
August 31, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
I think money will first flow into bitcoin, so keep btc till it gets pumped hard and then when you see retracement on long charts just flip to eth and then eth will pump and you would profit from both these assets.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 12:42:16 PM
I have been in cryptography for several years now. And I'm betting on my bitcoin. This is the most popular crypto currency, as evidenced by the size of its capitalization. Bitcoin slowly but surely multiplies investment.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 12:41:26 PM
I tend to bitcoin, which has better potential. Ethereum does have a good movement, but now more prominent is bitcoin.
Activity: 9
August 31, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
Bitcoin is still the leading currency in the crypto market. I think Bitcoin is better than Eth 
Activity: 296
August 31, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
Personally, I don't think ETH stands a chance in front of Bitcoin, both in case of market performance or usability of each coin. Even if the market recovers completely and both of them reaches their past price once again Bitcoin will stand stronger against ETH in all the situations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
I think switching bitcoin to eth is a fatal mistake because I believe bitcoin will increase by the end of this year. And the price of bitcoin later this year will exceed my previous year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 12:09:43 PM
Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Hi mate, this is a tough question, if you are going to analyze the situation, then you should do something to have an ETH too in your portfolio, and a lot of things to consider also, but if you have already a BTC, then you can partly convert some of it into an ETH, still today is the best time to buy an ETH because of the lowest price compared to previous months which are pretty high in value. ETH still be the best, regardless of the market situation nowadays.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 12:05:58 PM
First of all, BTC is the best coin in the market. Forgoing them and getting ETH does not seem like a good option at all. Yes ETH is the best altcoin, but BTC will get better and recover from the dip. If you are still inclined towards transferring them, then you should not transfer all of them.

To shift media from bitcoin to etherium does not make any sense, I think you can do 50/50
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
If you are to choose between bitcoin and Etherum in terms of holding coins during the bull market or bear, its best to invest in Bitcoin as Cryptocurrency mostly is measured with bitcoins growth. This is my opinion .
Activity: 54
August 31, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
Yes, there is a possibility of losing your cryptos if your device gets lost or damaged. I think if you use coinomi app then there will be no problem. It’s an IOS-based app. You can use any types of currency in coinomi wallet.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 31, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

In analysis, Bitcoin has a much better price stability. In fact, at this time the price of bitcoin is much more stable when the state of the digital currency market is not in a good condition. Etherum is currently in a bad condition and this is proven by a price decline that almost reaches 200USD. This is a bad condition, but never be pessimistic because pessimism will only worsen the situation. Believe that digital currencies will have a bright future and we must continue to support from now on.
Both  were not yet in good condition , though if we already have our savings in BTC it will be better to keep it on it since the market depends much in BTC, whenever BTC declines most of the time alts to which ETH is included.
Activity: 1024
August 31, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

difficult choice, because these two coins include the best crypto. but if you want to exchange btc to eth it might not be a bad choice. but leave a few btc because bitcoin also has the potential to rise.
Activity: 64
August 31, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
Well, both coins mentioned above are coins with strong potentilshowever BTC has always been the best coin right from inception.if I am to class them bitcoin is the best while ethereum is the second best. Ethereum is making a whole lot of sense too but bitcoin is still the most widely used coin in the cryptocurrency world
Pages:
Jump to: