Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+ - page 6. (Read 18509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 06:53:23 AM
I think it would actually happen at the end of the month. will be very many people who would sell their bitcoin resistant when its price reached the price of $ 800 +, but the problem now is not stable even bitcoin prices in at $ 700
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 06, 2016, 06:26:34 AM
It's possible, but nothing has come of it so far. Given my current investments I'd rather it not fall...
The Bitcoin price has almost reached $800 a week ago but just before the price was going to reach it then it dropped again.
I still believe that it is possible for the price to reach $800 this year.

I think the price of the bitcoin will hovering around the $700 range for a few more months waiting for the next push up.

I reckon the bitcoin price needs some consolidation after the 60% rise in the last two months. It might go higher after.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 01, 2016, 06:24:31 AM
It's possible, but nothing has come of it so far. Given my current investments I'd rather it not fall...
The Bitcoin price has almost reached $800 a week ago but just before the price was going to reach it then it dropped again.

I think the price of the bitcoin will hovering around the $700 range for a few more months waiting for the next push up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 29, 2016, 04:54:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 29, 2016, 04:40:12 AM
Well  I think it will cross above 800$ but it would not get so far from that.
Perhaps that is the upper limit of support that the coin will reach until a few months from now when people find it hard and harder to gain coins. Traders will be better off because miners will only get 1/2 the coins
The price of bitcoin will increase much higher so the miners will get bitcoins which will worth much higher than what they were getting for mining a few months ago, they will be more happy with the halving.
As they enjoy the reward of halving then we should also enjoy, as long as the price will increase majority of the population in the community will be very happy because most likely people who stays here are those investors that believes the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 826
June 28, 2016, 03:38:42 AM
Perhaps that is the upper limit of support that the coin will reach until a few months from now when people find it hard and harder to gain coins. Traders will be better off because miners will only get 1/2 the coins
The price of bitcoin will increase much higher so the miners will get bitcoins which will worth much higher than what they were getting for mining a few months ago, they will be more happy with the halving.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2016, 01:10:08 PM
At the event of halving we can expect the price of bitcoin to go so far from that amount, it is expected that at halving the price of bitcoin will increase to double or triple, just like in the halving of 2013.
i think you are right, the price of the bitcoin is definitely going to go to such level after the halving as people will want to make as much money as possible from bitcoins

i think we might see a new all time high pretty soon because the halving will surely attract a lot of new people to bitcoin in my opinion who will be ready to invest a lot in it
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
June 27, 2016, 12:59:59 PM
At the event of halving we can expect the price of bitcoin to go so far from that amount, it is expected that at halving the price of bitcoin will increase to double or triple, just like in the halving of 2013.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 27, 2016, 10:18:49 AM
reaching $800 immediately is impossible ya but it will take 1 or 2 years, the maximum we can see raise in 2016 is $550 to $600 range which will be healthy also. If their is any sudden very good moment comes in Bitcoin then we can see sudden raise it may go beyond $600

What makes you believe this to be true considering the increase that occurred in October and the fact that it has been holding rather steady at around $400 since then reaching $800 is a possibility.  But we can also say that it dropping to $100 is also a possibility seeing as the market, like gambling tends to do what it wants when it wants Cheesy
Off course the price will hit the 800 dollar each at the end of 2016 i dont think he will be higher than 800.
But we will never know what will happen to the coin that is always a surprise you know.

See the difference, we were expecting this price at this stage and now we are saying that it will be achieved by the end of the year, really don't know what's gonna happen next.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 27, 2016, 10:17:13 AM
reaching $800 immediately is impossible ya but it will take 1 or 2 years, the maximum we can see raise in 2016 is $550 to $600 range which will be healthy also. If their is any sudden very good moment comes in Bitcoin then we can see sudden raise it may go beyond $600

What makes you believe this to be true considering the increase that occurred in October and the fact that it has been holding rather steady at around $400 since then reaching $800 is a possibility.  But we can also say that it dropping to $100 is also a possibility seeing as the market, like gambling tends to do what it wants when it wants Cheesy
Off course the price will hit the 800 dollar each at the end of 2016 i dont think he will be higher than 800.
But we will never know what will happen to the coin that is always a surprise you know.
When I first got interested in bitcoin in 2011. if you'd have told me the price would be $300 within just three years time. I'd have been amazed. Now i think it will hit $1000 at the end of 2016.
Activity: 350
June 27, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
June 27, 2016, 09:08:44 AM

Even that is great success! And if we can hold this price until new year that would be great work, cause that would mean that bitcoin is serious thing. Well for us its serious already, but for people who never heard about it will mean a lot. Now many more eyes follow btc halving then 4 years ago, that means something.

No that will not be the greater success as you will see that after halving $800 will be a much lower value for all of us and we will see the price of bitcoin at more than $1000 and after that we will wish for the price to reach to more higher level.

if price is to follow the natural path and grow then it should take a much longer time to reach $800-$1000 and above but this is not going to happen and the rise will be because of the hype if it happens fast and right after halving.

$800 is possible to achieve before the halving and if it doesn't then I don't think that it can touch it after the halving as price will start to fall once the halving is done.
Yes, it could even happen by the end of this month early next month. I still believe that the halving is still in the air, the price have not fall back hard from its previous rise, so that only means that bitcoins will surprise us again with another skyrocket.

It will be really the best moment if bitcoin surprise us in coming day, as current price is not too good to sell, hope at least it reaches to $800 so that I can sell my coins and earn extra profits.

we don't know what will happen. maybe the price will go back up to the $800's, and maybe it will go down even further. that's why you should have secured profits when the price was at $750-$790.
Activity: 910
June 27, 2016, 08:55:11 AM

Even that is great success! And if we can hold this price until new year that would be great work, cause that would mean that bitcoin is serious thing. Well for us its serious already, but for people who never heard about it will mean a lot. Now many more eyes follow btc halving then 4 years ago, that means something.

No that will not be the greater success as you will see that after halving $800 will be a much lower value for all of us and we will see the price of bitcoin at more than $1000 and after that we will wish for the price to reach to more higher level.

if price is to follow the natural path and grow then it should take a much longer time to reach $800-$1000 and above but this is not going to happen and the rise will be because of the hype if it happens fast and right after halving.

$800 is possible to achieve before the halving and if it doesn't then I don't think that it can touch it after the halving as price will start to fall once the halving is done.
Yes, it could even happen by the end of this month early next month. I still believe that the halving is still in the air, the price have not fall back hard from its previous rise, so that only means that bitcoins will surprise us again with another skyrocket.

It will be really the best moment if bitcoin surprise us in coming day, as current price is not too good to sell, hope at least it reaches to $800 so that I can sell my coins and earn extra profits.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 27, 2016, 08:41:18 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 27, 2016, 04:57:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 27, 2016, 04:46:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 27, 2016, 04:23:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
June 25, 2016, 04:58:17 PM

yeah , that price will be reached at this 1st of July, at that time there will be a lot of people who will get some money from their work and will invest all of them into bitcoin.

I think it will touch there in next week and at the time of halving price would be around $1k and if it doesn't happen then everyone would be really disappointed.
i don't think we can achieve that's level in next week, now when i think we are near to halving but the price rise slowly i lost my hope to see the price can reach 1k

Exactly,  not possible to achieve that price at halving, as price is going up very slowly, and $1k is too high to expect now, many users will be really happy even if they see the price of $800 at halving.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 25, 2016, 04:41:51 PM

yeah , that price will be reached at this 1st of July, at that time there will be a lot of people who will get some money from their work and will invest all of them into bitcoin.

I think it will touch there in next week and at the time of halving price would be around $1k and if it doesn't happen then everyone would be really disappointed.
i don't think we can achieve that's level in next week, now when i think we are near to halving but the price rise slowly i lost my hope to see the price can reach 1k
legendary
Activity: 1218
June 25, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

I hope it's true. if the price of bitcoin really be $ 800 in the next week, I think it helps us look for bitcoin hard, so that we can collect many bitcoin, I think if we do that, even if the price of bitcoin does not rise, it will not make you lose
Pages:
Jump to: