Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+ - page 10. (Read 18509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
May 27, 2016, 04:43:58 AM
800 dollar is a pretty high amount if you ask me and I think its possible to go to such high amounts so long the halving will be good this year.

The $800 is quite high. I do not think it will be reached before the halving. It is possible later this year.
Just lets hope it will happen and i think it will happen in few months after block halving.. $800 is not so easy to reach this goal but its possible to happen.. and i think bitcoin user are increasingly daily... so after block halving it wll pump high fast..

this time the price has touched $480, though it is far from halving approach. if we could touch $500 before halving, most likely after halving we could touch higher. but right what you say, it will not happen immediately after halving, but a few months later we can only feel the effect of halving
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 27, 2016, 04:11:22 AM
It can go up to that price at the end of the year. And go back again at 600 in 2017..
But those who said that bitcoin will reach 2000$ before the year ends, its too impossible.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 27, 2016, 04:06:19 AM
800 dollar is a pretty high amount if you ask me and I think its possible to go to such high amounts so long the halving will be good this year.

800 dollar is high now. But after the halving and more people will use the bitcoin, it will be cheaper.

Usually the prices are watered down then actual guess.

So if you guess 800, my guess would be close to 600 zone. I only say this from over the years of people hyping up a # to people but not seeing the news or events of things.

If you want that price, you need a new level of buy orders and it cant come from a whale.

The price could be $500 to $600 around the halving time. Then it will rise up to 10 times within a year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 21, 2016, 03:05:03 PM

800 dollar is high now. But after the halving and more people will use the bitcoin, it will be cheaper.

Usually the prices are watered down then actual guess.

So if you guess 800, my guess would be close to 600 zone. I only say this from over the years of people hyping up a # to people but not seeing the news or events of things.

If you want that price, you need a new level of buy orders and it cant come from a whale.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 21, 2016, 02:49:43 PM

The $800 is quite high. I do not think it will be reached before the halving. It is possible later this year.
Just lets hope it will happen and i think it will happen in few months after block halving.. $800 is not so easy to reach this goal but its possible to happen.. and i think bitcoin user are increasingly daily... so after block halving it wll pump high fast..
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
May 21, 2016, 02:45:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2016, 04:34:10 AM

You can never tell, but I can see the halving effect will be good for bitcoin, in the sense that the price will rise and more people will trust the network in doing their daily transactions. I am confident that with this happening today that the price is becoming more stable, major merchants will slowly adopt in the near future and that would give good exposure for the bitcoin in the community.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 18, 2016, 02:03:38 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 13, 2016, 09:32:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 13, 2016, 08:42:15 AM
I think the best thing you can do right now is go to wall observer thread and watch to see what the wall will be then you know when you should sell or buy at that time.

How accurate have the results of that thread been? let's say each month of the past year?
You have to take what say with a grain of salt. You have to take what they offer there then do you homework, as in searching to see if what they say is valid enough material for you to make a decisive decision on what to do with your bitcoin. Anybody that has enough common sense can come to this conclusion for themselves.
Bitcoin is getting more worth soon and that is because the halving is also coming so that is perfect for the currency itself so that is bad but they have to know that it will takes a long time until it will be more.
And it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is bad not everyone has the patience for it.

It will not be easy to achieve the value of $800, it will surely take some time to reach there, if halving show us the price of $600+ then $800 can be achieved by the end of the year.
Activity: 350
May 13, 2016, 03:10:07 AM
I think the best thing you can do right now is go to wall observer thread and watch to see what the wall will be then you know when you should sell or buy at that time.

How accurate have the results of that thread been? let's say each month of the past year?
You have to take what say with a grain of salt. You have to take what they offer there then do you homework, as in searching to see if what they say is valid enough material for you to make a decisive decision on what to do with your bitcoin. Anybody that has enough common sense can come to this conclusion for themselves.
Bitcoin is getting more worth soon and that is because the halving is also coming so that is perfect for the currency itself so that is bad but they have to know that it will takes a long time until it will be more.
And it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is bad not everyone has the patience for it.
Activity: 420
May 12, 2016, 09:57:14 PM
The bitcoin will soon or later reach this amount its just a matter of time if you ask me.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2016, 06:29:47 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
May 12, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

Activity: 406
May 12, 2016, 06:21:20 PM
Activity: 364
May 11, 2016, 06:18:54 AM
Bitcoin is rising now indeed but you have to know that there are now also more people is going to use it Bitcoin because they think that they can earn money with it.
But nobody will know when it will reach that high value and that is the problem.

There is a chance that it can takes a long time until it will reach that.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
May 11, 2016, 05:17:25 AM
I cant wait for the day we go that high.
You may wait a bit longer then. At the moment there are no reasons to get that high this year. Halving alone won't get us beyond $500-600, if at all.
Apart from that, I don't see anything really fundamental happening at the moment that would cause new money to flow into Bitcoin.

Yeah $600 will be the top I guess, I don't think it will go beyond that and $800 seems to be impossible in this year and we need to wait longer to see that price.
You never know what is in store in future. I think bitcoin will reach $1000 in December this year and will stay there till halving.Bitcoin has become more stable over these years
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 11, 2016, 05:07:30 AM
Keep in mind your focus should not really be the prices soley lol.

Yes, its nice 1 bitcoin to see that type of price range and we are $800 richer. But focus on getting a ton more before then, and focus on what creates us to obtain more bitcoin through a business / service.
People here are lacking patience. They just want their coins to be worth more now or tomorrow instead of 5 or 6 months later.

Also, instead of looking at serious and legit investment opportunities they choose to invest in altcoins or in hyip's to get quick returns. This behavior is basically the same as gambling.

Very true, we know that bicoin will achieve that value in future but for that we need to wait, as it will never reach there overnight and to see that price I think we need to wait at least for one more year.
Yes, in order to see prices of $800 we will need to wait at least a year and maybe even longer.

I just want the price to go up slowly instead of a pump that will get dumped down again after a while.

I am looking for sustainable growth as a solid hodler.
legendary
Activity: 1036
May 11, 2016, 12:01:39 AM
Misplaced noob optimism at best. We won't see anything like 700 or 800. We will see 600, tops before the halving. After the halving, it will come down to 450-500. Why? Because the low price was 225 during the bear market of 2014/2015/2016 and doubling it, due to the halving, gives us 450. The miners thought 225 was doable, when the halving cuts their reward to half, they will be back to the days of 225. Equilibrium, my friend. All things seek to become harminous, thus they achieve equilibrium, that's the price of 450 after halving.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 10, 2016, 11:59:31 PM
This year there is a good chance it will hit this amount, I think its just a matter of time before the halving will let us hit this amount.
We just keep believing in it and be patient, soon or later it will reach it and we could than make a lot of profit.
maybe this year bitcoin prices will actually reach $ 800 +, but maybe we need some economic problems in order to process bitcoin price increase happened very quickly. maybe there are some things that can boost the price of bitcoin is halving and economic crisis. we never felt bitcoin rise as the economic crisis in a country right
Pages:
Jump to: