Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+ - page 7. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2016, 12:05:47 PM
Well  I think it will cross above 800$ but it would not get so far from that.

yeah , that price will be reached at this 1st of July, at that time there will be a lot of people who will get some money from their work and will invest all of them into bitcoin.

I think it will touch there in next week and at the time of halving price would be around $1k and if it doesn't happen then everyone would be really disappointed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 25, 2016, 11:49:25 AM

yeah , that price will be reached at this 1st of July, at that time there will be a lot of people who will get some money from their work and will invest all of them into bitcoin.
Activity: 868
June 25, 2016, 11:40:51 AM
It could happen. bitcoin rates now stands at 680 USD. and after halving could touch 800USD. there are many possibilities that could happen for bitcoin. bitcoin development today is very convincing.
agree with you even we still have more time but there is always be a chance for reach to $800 and my predictions is before the prices reach to those amount i think next month we will see bitcoin prices would pass through $750

May be $750 will be achieved before the halving and price will touch to $800 at the time of halving, and looking at present rise I don't think it will be difficult to achieve that price.
legendary
Activity: 1652
June 25, 2016, 11:28:26 AM
It could happen. bitcoin rates now stands at 680 USD. and after halving could touch 800USD. there are many possibilities that could happen for bitcoin. bitcoin development today is very convincing.
agree with you even we still have more time but there is always be a chance for reach to $800 and my predictions is before the prices reach to those amount i think next month we will see bitcoin prices would pass through $750
Activity: 672
June 25, 2016, 11:07:28 AM

Yeah and I think that it will be achieved before the halving and after halving we may see the price drop so when it touches $800 I think we should sell our coins and secure the profits.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2016, 09:29:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 25, 2016, 09:23:59 AM

I am waiting to see this price, hope it will reach one day and very soon,if so i will sell some coins,  today i tried to sell some coins just to see how things go. happy with the progress but not happy with the price i got but after I would prefer to get double the price when I sell it.

After the most recent correction, the price could go to $800 after halving or September. Then it will go to $1000.

It is possible for the price to go to $800 after halving. If it wants to go higher, it needs more community support.
Since the price has started to climb now, that concludes that halving is real and the price will reach the amount of 800$ by the end of the year. For me, that is a conservative estimate because I think we can even surpass that projection. As long as you believe you will invest and those who only believe will enjoy the good benefits in the future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 25, 2016, 08:57:03 AM

I am waiting to see this price, hope it will reach one day and very soon,if so i will sell some coins,  today i tried to sell some coins just to see how things go. happy with the progress but not happy with the price i got but after I would prefer to get double the price when I sell it.

After the most recent correction, the price could go to $800 after halving or September. Then it will go to $1000.

It is possible for the price to go to $800 after halving. If it wants to go higher, it needs more community support.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 03:36:30 PM

Activity: 644
June 14, 2016, 09:26:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
June 14, 2016, 09:24:36 PM

Even that is great success! And if we can hold this price until new year that would be great work, cause that would mean that bitcoin is serious thing. Well for us its serious already, but for people who never heard about it will mean a lot. Now many more eyes follow btc halving then 4 years ago, that means something.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 14, 2016, 09:23:26 PM
Perhaps that is the upper limit of support that the coin will reach until a few months from now when people find it hard and harder to gain coins. Traders will be better off because miners will only get 1/2 the coins
Activity: 126
June 14, 2016, 09:21:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1568
June 14, 2016, 06:02:12 PM
Correction will come, this bull run will be close to 1k but I think it won't cross that elusive barrier. Then after the halvening if it's around $800 it's clear that it will go down to $500-600 at least. It's what happens to every stock or altcoin after such run/bubble and Bitcoin won't be the exception.
Activity: 602
June 14, 2016, 01:36:57 PM
You see indeed that the Bitcoin is going to be more worth but the bad thing is that it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with the Bitcoin and that is the most risky thing also.
But I am for sure that the Bitcoin will reach $500 for sure in the end of the year and that would be nice also.

No one is sure what is going to happen with respect to price for bitcoins. Bitcoin is behaving like Gold in terms of price. Its unpredictable. we have to see the market conditions and make timely decisions of buying and selling the bitcoins.  The major thing is that the price should not fall to a very low level. Other than this, bitcoins price fluctuations are better for all even for the investors and it keeps the game interesting all the times.
Activity: 938
June 14, 2016, 01:22:30 PM
It can even go up till 2000$ this year 2016,and that is a new record high for bitcoin.only a month left before  the awaited bitcpin halving will occur.

$2k seems to be very high and unrealistic value to be achieved in this year, halving will take price to higher level for sure but maximum we can expect is $1k.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
June 14, 2016, 12:50:24 PM
It can even go up till 2000$ this year 2016,and that is a new record high for bitcoin.only a month left before  the awaited bitcpin halving will occur.

If the price of bitcoin goes to $2000, then there will be a big crash and there will another two years of bear market.

If the price of bitcoin goes to $2000 in 12 to 24 months, there will not be a big bubble, the price will not crash.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 08, 2016, 02:01:56 PM

If the price of bitcoin goes to $2000, then there will be a big crash and there will another two years of bear market.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2016, 01:12:25 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 12:39:47 PM
If everything will go well the bitcoin can rise to this amount, I really have no doubts about the fact that this number can be reached with the halving.
Pages:
Jump to: