Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+ - page 8. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 12:24:16 PM
How you sure that the price will hit 800, and I think many people right now are satisfied in this increases and i think more people are selling there bitcoin.. so the price wont hit $600 these days.. maybe mid of June.
It is just my speculation but we don't know what will happen in the future with the value
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 10:53:03 AM
reaching $800 immediately is impossible ya but it will take 1 or 2 years, the maximum we can see raise in 2016 is $550 to $600 range which will be healthy also. If their is any sudden very good moment comes in Bitcoin then we can see sudden raise it may go beyond $600
I Approval your view,the trend of the bitcoin price is going on your prediction。
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 08, 2016, 10:12:44 AM
Bitcoin is always unpredictable. Up to $600 I think is good and then stabilized at that for a while before rising back. But rise to $800 will not be able to fast movement. But on the other hand, bitcoin is to have a good investment, so hold your bitcoin as your investment.
$800 dollars is possible in this year if the price will continue to rise. This year is halving and maybe that is one of the reason of the price increase. I agree holding your coins will give you a better profit in the future as after the halving price will be stable at a high price, easy profit for the investors.
We are hoping that the bitcoin price will continue to increase, then we also hoping that the coming bitcoin halving had a big big good result to us. just keep holding out bitcoin and continue earn profit using our bitcoin!

Never worry about the halving. The halving could quadruple the price easily. In 2012, the price rose 8 times.
Activity: 406
June 02, 2016, 01:00:04 AM
Bitcoin is always unpredictable. Up to $600 I think is good and then stabilized at that for a while before rising back. But rise to $800 will not be able to fast movement. But on the other hand, bitcoin is to have a good investment, so hold your bitcoin as your investment.
$800 dollars is possible in this year if the price will continue to rise. This year is halving and maybe that is one of the reason of the price increase. I agree holding your coins will give you a better profit in the future as after the halving price will be stable at a high price, easy profit for the investors.
We are hoping that the bitcoin price will continue to increase, then we also hoping that the coming bitcoin halving had a big big good result to us. just keep holding out bitcoin and continue earn profit using our bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2016, 11:15:45 PM
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 11:46:48 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 01, 2016, 11:32:38 AM
Well, you're right, maybe this time bitcoin prices are rising, and it allows if bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the price is above $ 800, but we could only see it later
Activity: 616
June 01, 2016, 11:25:13 AM
It's possible, but nothing has come of it so far. Given my current investments I'd rather it not fall...
It is possible and it is going to happen sometime that is for sure the real question is when it is going to happen. I think that the price will be somewhere in 2017.
I think that it is impossible to happen much earlier.

Maybe its gonna be this year, the halving can help us to provide such prices and the fact is also that the bitcoin is gonna gain more popularity what people already said.
Activity: 924
June 01, 2016, 11:19:29 AM
after I see the current price rise quite rapidly to $500, it seems very likely that this year could touch $800. nothing is impossible, and I feel $500 today really unexpected.
It will touch i people are stay holding their bitcoin but people are greedy and i think its hard to achieve this goald.. the price today is already crash back to 490 something.. and i think the price will increase sooner..
yeah you are right now the price has increased, and I look to be around $520. but it seems to be stable or likely to fall again, but looking at the china market has touched $550

I don't think price will fall now, it will keep on going up and it reaches to $600 at halving, then I think $800 will not be difficult to achieve.

I ever experienced this, when the price rise very high with fast. when I was waiting for a higher price but it fell. and right yesterday could eventually reach $500 again. I hope that what was said by you becoming a reality
$600 value is impossible right now i think its very hard to sure that the price will to 600 because block halving is too far and i think theres a possibility that the price can still go down a bit.. So better to wait until in the mid of this month.
Activity: 707
June 01, 2016, 10:50:23 AM
Will y'all stop with making a predication then saying it's impossible!

FFS!

It's bitcoin.. NOTHING in bitcoin is impossible. You think it is until you see it.

What you actually mean, anyway is that you think it is highly, highly unlikely. Not impossible.

I saw it rising x10 in a month before.. and it has done bigger rises.

That wasn't impossible then, it's not impossible now and will never be impossible in the future.

$800 next year??

I think we'll see it a lot lot sooner than you think.

Edit: I predict a new 2016 high by end of next week, if not before.
Activity: 420
June 01, 2016, 10:35:37 AM
It's possible, but nothing has come of it so far. Given my current investments I'd rather it not fall...
It is possible and it is going to happen sometime that is for sure the real question is when it is going to happen. I think that the price will be somewhere in 2017.
I think that it is impossible to happen much earlier.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
May 30, 2016, 06:16:21 AM
after I see the current price rise quite rapidly to $500, it seems very likely that this year could touch $800. nothing is impossible, and I feel $500 today really unexpected.
It will touch i people are stay holding their bitcoin but people are greedy and i think its hard to achieve this goald.. the price today is already crash back to 490 something.. and i think the price will increase sooner..
yeah you are right now the price has increased, and I look to be around $520. but it seems to be stable or likely to fall again, but looking at the china market has touched $550

I don't think price will fall now, it will keep on going up and it reaches to $600 at halving, then I think $800 will not be difficult to achieve.

I ever experienced this, when the price rise very high with fast. when I was waiting for a higher price but it fell. and right yesterday could eventually reach $500 again. I hope that what was said by you becoming a reality
Activity: 364
May 30, 2016, 06:11:04 AM
You see indeed that the Bitcoin is going to be more worth but the bad thing is that it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with the Bitcoin and that is the most risky thing also.
But I am for sure that the Bitcoin will reach $500 for sure in the end of the year and that would be nice also.
Activity: 33
May 30, 2016, 05:58:43 AM
YEah, Bitcoin broke through the psychological barrier of 500 USD, and 'll go to US$800 and Higher  Smiley Smiley

It will take some time. I think we might see $800 in August or September. The year end price could be $1000.
Activity: 6
May 30, 2016, 03:31:17 AM
YEah, Bitcoin broke through the psychological barrier of 500 USD, and 'll go to US$800 and Higher  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 686
May 30, 2016, 03:23:09 AM
After current significantly rise in price now it looking possible to get $800 or even more bigger than that, a week ago it looking really hard to cross the $500 there, in fact it is really hard to make any prediction about bitcoin price at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 30, 2016, 03:20:01 AM
It depends on how long this bull run will last.

I think the price will try to find a stable point this week where the price will barely move.

I actually like that as it allows me to enjoy this price as I am a solid hodler!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 30, 2016, 03:15:45 AM
my optimistic add, when I saw the price move fast enough over $500. so I believe the price could touch $800 possible after halving or at the end of the year.

Maybe 2 or 3 days ago I would say that it isn't very realistic to see the price reach $800 this year, but with the current insane price increase literally anything is possible. China has no limits it seems. They are less than $10 away from reaching $600 right now.

yes i see china trade nearing $600, I hope others can follow the price of china, so $800 this year can be achieved, because maybe if $600 before halving it was insane beyond prediction.

Sell into hope, buy into fear.

exactly, yes! this recent bump in price made me a good bit of money. it's great to trade against such a volatility. i am sure that many traders were desperately waiting for this storm to happen. i have had very little sleep just because i wanted to keep trading. Cheesy

But the trading is quite risky. After you sell, the price could go much higher, will you buy it back?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2016, 10:35:28 AM
my optimistic add, when I saw the price move fast enough over $500. so I believe the price could touch $800 possible after halving or at the end of the year.

Maybe 2 or 3 days ago I would say that it isn't very realistic to see the price reach $800 this year, but with the current insane price increase literally anything is possible. China has no limits it seems. They are less than $10 away from reaching $600 right now.

yes i see china trade nearing $600, I hope others can follow the price of china, so $800 this year can be achieved, because maybe if $600 before halving it was insane beyond prediction.

Sell into hope, buy into fear.

exactly, yes! this recent bump in price made me a good bit of money. it's great to trade against such a volatility. i am sure that many traders were desperately waiting for this storm to happen. i have had very little sleep just because i wanted to keep trading. Cheesy
Activity: 672
May 29, 2016, 10:13:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: