Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 10. (Read 54513 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
No one is talking about Bitcoin Town. Some of the sites that you have quoted deleted the thread and it's just you posting about Bitcoin Town on the other sites. It's not other people that are talking about it, you're just creating threads at the forums that you visit regularly.

This was something I noticed as well.

Then you are blind

One thread is private (I'm not joining just to view it). One has a few people talking that appear to think the town is meaningless due to laws that are already moving in their favor. The other is so off-topic I don't know what to think.

I'd suggest paying more attention to the things you link, as I think you are linking the wrong ones to us, :p.

By the way, I honestly don't feel a lot of people talking about legalized drugs in the town is really a hot selling point for a lot of us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
No one is talking about Bitcoin Town. Some of the sites that you have quoted deleted the thread and it's just you posting about Bitcoin Town on the other sites. It's not other people that are talking about it, you're just creating threads at the forums that you visit regularly.

This was something I noticed as well.

Then you are blind

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

This was something I noticed as well. It's one of the reasons I'm pretty wary of this... I like that he's really passionate about it but I'm curious as to how many others are actually ready to jump on-board. It's one thing to say "great idea, I'll help!" and a complete other to actually do it.
Google/YouTube

People online is just 'talk'. See? I'm talking/commenting right now. Comments can't prove anything. Either you're blind, or you can't notice.

I never said the commented, I said they supported. Please do some research before making assumptions.
Google/YouTube

Yeah, definitely no discussion going on.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18350156
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/678550-The-Town-Where-Mushrooms-are-Legal?p=11601399#post11601399
http://theyoutubecommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8740-a-town-for-youtubers/
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
Have you ever noticed that the only people who actually discuss anything with Shaggy are the people who disagree with him? What is he gonna do when he's ignored us all?
Register another account? Or use his old account..

Dank.

Lol Dank and Shag would probably get along famously, but they're not the same guy; Dank looks different, I think.

Think about it. They both ruined two good ideas.

Dank - Hookah Lounge
Fin - BitCoin Town

Lol, nothing is ruined. Go ahead and check the comments on those videos.
And on the other websites Smiley

People online is just 'talk'. See? I'm talking/commenting right now. Comments can't prove anything. Either you're blind, or you can't notice.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
As much as he pushes DevCoin he should be creating a DevCoin town.
Google/YouTube
Have you ever noticed that the only people who actually discuss anything with Shaggy are the people who disagree with him? What is he gonna do when he's ignored us all?

Dank.

Lol Dank and Shag would probably get along famously, but they're not the same guy; Dank looks different, I think.

Dank - Hookah Lounge
Fin - BitCoin Town

Lol, nothing is ruined. Go ahead and check the comments on those videos.
And on the other websites Smiley
?

Dank.

Dank - Hookah Lounge
Fin - BitCoin Town
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Dank.

?

Dank.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
?

1. Have you ever thought, they weren't worried about being 'fat' but worried about getting food?
2. Have you ever thought they weren't worried about being stupid, but getting a Education?
----
By the way, that happens everywhere in the world.
----
And as Myrkul would probably say:

MAGICAL MIND CHANGING POWERS!!!!!

1. People all over America and the world base their diet on their worry of becoming fat.
2. They do worry about being stupid, that's why people don't drink or smoke weed a lot.

And you're going to change their mind, so they do drink and smoke? WOW! YOU'RE SO AWESHUM.

MAGICAL MIND POWARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Google/YouTube

1. Have you ever thought, they weren't worried about being 'fat' but worried about getting food?
2. Have you ever thought they weren't worried about being stupid, but getting a Education?
----
----

1. People all over America and the world base their diet on their worry of becoming fat.
2. They do worry about being stupid, that's why people don't drink or smoke weed a lot.
?
I think I've discovered the problem, here:

Shaggy thinks a real town works like SimCity.

Imagine a town where instead of everyone worrying about their intake because they are scared of getting fat or stupid, they worry about their intake because they are GROWING and have goals.

Have you ever thought, they weren't worried about being 'fat' but worried about getting food?
Have you ever thought they weren't worried about being stupid, but getting a Education?
----
----

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
I think I've discovered the problem, here:

Shaggy thinks a real town works like SimCity.
Google/YouTube
Imagine a town where instead of everyone worrying about their intake because they are scared of getting fat or stupid, they worry about their intake because they are GROWING and have goals.
Google/YouTube
I highly suggest you evaluate the efficacy of the substances that claim to promote neural repair or promote neurogenesis by looking at the primary data. I have formal training in the health sciences and it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

I never said we were magically going to do these things, I said we are going to research it. And we will do so by researching things that people have already proven to do the things we are researching.

Please read guys.

@google.com
----
In all seriousness, what is the point of researching, then?

To further the progress of this field.

Until very recently it was believed that you could never gain new brain cells, but paper after paper of current research is proving that wrong. It's a breakthrough.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
If you want to know exactly how each species of plant will be grown, I am sorry to say but... You have to watch the videos (some are even already posted, so no waiting necessary)

Oh, and I watched one of your later videos 20 or 21 and it was just you talking. Saying stuff that could have been easily posted. There were 5 views.

Is there really a reason to post videos to read text? Not everyone is always in a position online where they can watch videos with sound (ie work, at home with family, Starbucks, etc).
?
I highly suggest you evaluate the efficacy of the substances that claim to promote neural repair or promote neurogenesis by looking at the primary data. I have formal training in the health sciences and it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

I never said we were magically going to do these things, I said we are going to research it. And we will do so by researching things that people have already proven to do the things we are researching.

Please read guys.

@google.com
----
In all seriousness, what is the point of researching, then?
Pages:
Jump to: