Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 12. (Read 54513 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Lol, two people I've ignored because they won't read anything I write before replying, having a discussion with each other on my thread.
You ignored us for being critical of your ideas, nothing more, and nothing less.

And frankly, any idea that can't stand up to a little criticism is not worth having.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Lol, two people I've ignored because they won't read anything I write before replying, having a discussion with each other on my thread.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
I don't get why people end up so angry about an idea.

Not angry, just supportive of the idea but not when the creator's answers to everything is "yes, we will give you that too". It turns a good idea into a non-feasible idea.

And when most people think Bitcoin town with no government and no taxes they think of a libertarian/ancap town. Not a commune.
I'm probably the harshest critic of Shaggy's ideas, and even I'm not "mad" about them. I just know that most of them won't work, and the rest are so poorly thought out as to be little more than hopes. Maybe 1 in 20 of his ideas are feasible for real-world application.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
I don't get why people end up so angry about an idea.

Not angry, just supportive of the idea but not when the creator's answers to everything is "yes, we will give you that too". It turns a good idea into a non-feasible idea.

And when most people think Bitcoin town with no government and no taxes they think of a libertarian/ancap town. Not a commune.
Google/YouTube
Due to recent happenings. Bitcoin town will work to protect, promote & repair the mental health of any willing citizens:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2341610

And we will work to be at the forefront of Neurogenesis and Synaptogenesis research.
Google/YouTube
Some people have been asking for medical investigation of the use of synthetic and mushroom-derived psilocybin for the development of improved treatments of various mental conditions, including chronic cluster headaches, following numerous anecdotal reports of benefits.[citation needed] There are also studies which include reports of psilocybin mushrooms sending both obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD) and OCD-related clinical depression (both being widespread and debilitating mental health conditions) into complete remission immediately and for up to months at a time, compared to current medications which often have both limited efficacy[32] and frequent undesirable side-effects.[33]
Google/YouTube
Just wanted to chime in to say I think this is an interesting project and I'll be following it to see where it goes.

I don't get why people end up so angry about an idea. If it works it works. If it doesn't it doesn't. Ideas are ideas; they're nothing to get upset about.

Agreed, and thank you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Just wanted to chime in to say I think this is an interesting project and I'll be following it to see where it goes.

I don't get why people end up so angry about an idea. If it works it works. If it doesn't it doesn't. Ideas are ideas; they're nothing to get upset about.
Google/YouTube
So farmable land with full mineral rights, cheap. Yeah...

I never said cheap. $2,000,000 is what we expect to pay for 600 acres+
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
So farmable land with full mineral rights, cheap. Yeah...
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
“Dreams come true all the time, just not for the dreamers"
 - Eoin Colfer
Google/YouTube
Btw, my dad is in Advertising & Marketing, so it's easy for me to get: Stickers, Pens, Cups/Jars, Shirts, Flyers , Mailers ANYTHING for Bitcoin Town. Even car wraps and banners, or wall sized glass stickers (Like places have in their window).

That form of advertising will start in about 3-4 months Smiley

All free of course, 'cause your dad is obviously proud of the way you turned out.

You mentioned hiring a"professional dowser", how do you propose to secure the rights to any wells/oil/minerals you find?

We will make sure we have mineral rights to whatever property we buy.

How does that work?

Talk to the county clerk, and make sure the owner of the property has mineral rights before we pay for the land.
Btw, my dad is in Advertising & Marketing, so it's easy for me to get: Stickers, Pens, Cups/Jars, Shirts, Flyers , Mailers ANYTHING for Bitcoin Town. Even car wraps and banners, or wall sized glass stickers (Like places have in their window).

All free of course, 'cause your dad is obviously proud of the way you turned out.

You mentioned hiring a"professional dowser", how do you propose to secure the rights to any wells/oil/minerals you find?

How does that work?
Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

Notice how you're advertising on drug related forums, too.

They most be stoned off their ass.

Marijuana and Mushrooms aren't "drugs" with the inflection you intend.
But yes, I'm sure plenty of them are stoned off their asses.
Pages:
Jump to: