Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 13. (Read 54565 times)

?
Activity: -
Merit: -

Notice how you're advertising on drug related forums, too.

They most be stoned off their ass.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Google/YouTube

So you've planned everything out for only 20 laborers, including yourself? You've got everything fully thought-out for a small group of people, including how it will scale if more show up? And what to do if only 18 people fall for buy into your plan?

No, it is fully planned out for 1,000+ people, and can start with as little as 20.
?
OK, let me make it really simple for you.

Advertising is not mind control.

I'm not trying to control anyone's minds, I'm trying to show them this AMAZING town.
And if they don't think it's as AMAZING as you do?

Then don't move there, how hard is that?
OK, progress. Now: what if not enough people think it's AMAZING enough to move there?

20 People is enough. THERE WILL BE ENOUGH.
Even if I have to move there alone at first and hire day laborers to build a few houses with me.

But I doubt with 2 years of advertising that I can't find 20 people.

Another leap of faith.

And 'doubting'.

But if you do get twenty people, what if none of them help you?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

I'm not trying to control anyone's minds, I'm trying to show them this AMAZING town.

OK, progress. Now: what if not enough people think it's AMAZING enough to move there?

20 People is enough.
So you've planned everything out for only 20 laborers, including yourself? You've got everything fully thought-out for a small group of people, including how it will scale if more show up? And what to do if only 18 people fall for buy into your plan?
Google/YouTube

20 People is enough. THERE WILL BE ENOUGH.
Even if I have to move there alone at first and hire day laborers to build a few houses with me.

But I doubt with 2 years of advertising that I can't find 20 people.

Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube
I just started what is only the SECOND thread about this...
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=7663409#post7663409

2 Threads
40-ish videos
4 days
4,000+- Views between them

I think this project is of to a good start as far as exposure Smiley

Google/YouTube

My God. How idiotic some people can be.

So true.
Go take an advil.
Google/YouTube

?

Oh God. You just don't get it, do you?

You know what, I think I might be done explaining it to you but:

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

ADVERTISING DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JOIN, IT JUST MEANS YOU'RE PUTTING IT OUT THERE AND CROSSING YOU'RE FINGERS THEY WILL.

ALREADY HAVE 200 MEMBERS

And advertising doesn't mean more people will join, but having something THIS awesome to advertise does Smiley
And any level of progress will get family and friends to start helping, or at least talking about it. Which is another form of advertising.

The understanding is strong in this one. (So much sarcasm in one sentence..)

Even though you're ill knowledge and planning and ignorance is strong, I'll still be with this plan. It's costed me too many bottles of Advil to stop know.

However, you're still taking a 'leap of faith'.

Lol. I love that you want to see it that way so bad that you ignore things that are said.

My God. How idiotic some people can be.

There's no hope for you.

I also like how you say, "ignore things that are said", hmm.. That sounds like yourself.

As Groucho would say, “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.”

I can't help but to only read a few sentences of your posts.

Google/YouTube

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

ADVERTISING DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JOIN, IT JUST MEANS YOU'RE PUTTING IT OUT THERE AND CROSSING YOU'RE FINGERS THEY WILL.

ALREADY HAVE 200 MEMBERS

And advertising doesn't mean more people will join, but having something THIS awesome to advertise does Smiley
And any level of progress will get family and friends to start helping, or at least talking about it. Which is another form of advertising.

Even though you're ill knowledge and planning and ignorance is strong, I'll still be with this plan. It's costed me too many bottles of Advil to stop know.

Lol. I love that you want to see it that way so bad that you ignore things that are said.
?

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

ALREADY HAVE 200 MEMBERS

Google/YouTube

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

ALREADY HAVE 200 MEMBERS

?
And when you say "If you already have 200 people, then why do you need to post here?"

1. To let everyone know a bitcoin town will be a real pace to visit

2. Not everyone will want to move to their land (as I have said over and over) and we will be renting land out (as I have said over and over)

3. Some spots will still be available to buy

And when I say: "What if those two-hundred people don't give you enough money to buy the land?"
And when I say: "What if there isn't enough people to start a town, and there's not enough people to build houses?"

THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (2 years is plenty of time to find investors if it's on youtube and all over the internet)
THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (we only need like 20 people to be able to build a house in a week or 2, we will have plenty)

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

Google/YouTube
And when you say "If you already have 200 people, then why do you need to post here?"

2. Not everyone will want to move to their land (as I have said over and over) and we will be renting land out (as I have said over and over)

And when I say: "What if those two-hundred people don't give you enough money to buy the land?"
And when I say: "What if there isn't enough people to start a town, and there's not enough people to build houses?"

THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (2 years is plenty of time to find investors if it's on youtube and all over the internet)
THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (we only need like 20 people to be able to build a house in a week or 2, we will have plenty)
?

Pages:
Jump to: