Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 19. (Read 54565 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Because I don't feel like wading through page after page of stoner logic, while I remember some money tiers and something about a single seat spacecraft, where does the money come from? Devcoins?

You realize that that is going to hilariously fail, right?

Then how about try just reading the first post for starters.
And watching the videos that are in that posts. That is EVERYTHING you need to see in this thread before you are informed enough to start actually getting into real discussion, or discrediting of me. Either way, you need to inform yourself before you do it.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
Because I don't feel like wading through page after page of stoner logic, while I remember some money tiers and something about a single seat spacecraft, where does the money come from? Devcoins?

You realize that that is going to hilariously fail, right?
Google/YouTube
I propose Arcadia or Athens for town name Smiley
Google/YouTube

(Actually, I'm going to abandon the thread. Don't really want to get involved in the debate this time.)

There is no debate, he is uninformed and over voiced, so has been ignored.

Videos and info will continue to be posted, I'm not even half way done Smiley
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
I'm broke because I give my life to everyone. And no one wants to hire the guy that has a past marijuana charges, even in Colorado. Since it's legal here it makes it look like I did something bad, but I used to live in Texas. It's a LOT stricter there.

Ahh, from the way you talk it sounds like you have several billion dollars. So all of this free stuff you plan on giving away will need to be produced by the people that move to your town.

Have you ever considered running for Congress?

Lol. Have you read a single post on this thread. FUNDRAISING HAS BEEN DISCUSSED.
And I haven't even finished making the videos. We aren't even done bringing up topics, how can you act like you know anything about what is going on. You have seen 48 hours of what I have been able to get online between replying to your bitching.

Yes, I have seen that you plan on planting a garden and creating some fuel from corn. And the billions you will make from writing for Devcoins that you get 1 per 1000 words which are worth about a penny each.

Why even ask for $10,000 from people in the first place? Why not just create all of your wealth through mining and distilling and writing for Devcoins and buy the property yourself. Then just give people plots for free. I mean, a house, computer, TV, free printing and publishing, welfare for citizens and veterans, non-traditional education...that is probably much more than $10k per person, plus your private island, radio studio, university, radio studio, bus fleet, restaurant, state of the art medical facility, hatchery, man made lake, church, government paid salaried church employees, etc...that surely comes out to at least a few billion dollars. $2 million is just a drop in the bucket. You have the fundraising for all of this all figured out. Just throw in free plots too. Hell, I am sure people would be fine with just half a plot for free...that is only $5,000. Maybe they would forgo the free computer and TV in exchange.

Or are you planning on making the people of the town work and not get paid for their labor?

Actually.. You get one SHARE. Is more than one DevCoin.

(Actually, I'm going to abandon the thread. Don't really want to get involved in the debate this time.)
Google/YouTube

Yes, I have seen that you plan on planting a garden and creating some fuel from corn. And the billions you will make from writing for Devcoins that you get 1 per 1000 words which are worth about a penny each.

Sounds like you've read like 10% of the fundraising discussion, and have an overwhelming amount to say about that 10%. So you are now being ignored unless I see someone quoting you posting after informing yourself properly.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
I'm broke because I give my life to everyone. And no one wants to hire the guy that has a past marijuana charges, even in Colorado. Since it's legal here it makes it look like I did something bad, but I used to live in Texas. It's a LOT stricter there.

Ahh, from the way you talk it sounds like you have several billion dollars. So all of this free stuff you plan on giving away will need to be produced by the people that move to your town.

Lol. Have you read a single post on this thread. FUNDRAISING HAS BEEN DISCUSSED.
And I haven't even finished making the videos. We aren't even done bringing up topics, how can you act like you know anything about what is going on. You have seen 48 hours of what I have been able to get online between replying to your bitching.

Why even ask for $10,000 from people in the first place? Why not just create all of your wealth through mining and distilling and writing for Devcoins and buy the property yourself. Then just give people plots for free. I mean, a house, computer, TV, free printing and publishing, welfare for citizens and veterans, non-traditional education...that is probably much more than $10k per person, plus your private island, radio studio, university, radio studio, bus fleet, restaurant, state of the art medical facility, hatchery, man made lake, church, government paid salaried church employees, etc...that surely comes out to at least a few billion dollars. $2 million is just a drop in the bucket. You have the fundraising for all of this all figured out. Just throw in free plots too. Hell, I am sure people would be fine with just half a plot for free...that is only $5,000. Maybe they would forgo the free computer and TV in exchange.

Or are you planning on making the people of the town work and not get paid for their labor?
Google/YouTube

And I haven't even finished making the videos. We aren't even done bringing up topics, how can you act like you know anything about what is going on? You have seen 48 hours of what I have been able to get online between replying to your bitching. Not enough to form any kind of opinion, unless you are just a die hard fan of your own hometown and just can't handle hearing about plans for a new one.
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas

Google/YouTube
You get a house, a free computer and a free TV. For $10,000. You are quite generous with your large wealth. Are you broke right now because you just gave away Teslas to a whole neighborhood or something?

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
You only get a Earthship if you want a FREE house Smiley
^^^^^^^^^

So everyone gets a free house?

I read earlier in this thread that in order to share in the communcal food everyone has to work. I assumed that was for housing too.

Can you give me a free house even if I do not move there?

To get food you work, to get money you work. To get a house, you buy a plot. Unless you don't want an Earthship & Geodome Smiley

You get a house, a free computer and a free TV. For $10,000. You are quite generous with your large wealth. Are you broke right now because you just gave away Teslas to a whole neighborhood or something?
Google/YouTube
Just going back to the town's stuff:

Any therapist?
Any programs for people with mental health issues, or Anxiety disorders?

Yes.
We will have people educated in the field of psychology there. And if we don't have someone that can write prescriptions we will have at least one that can provide alternative treatment, and transportation to a real doctor if we don't have one.
Google/YouTube
^^^^^^^^^

I read earlier in this thread that in order to share in the communcal food everyone has to work. I assumed that was for housing too.

To get food you work, to get money you work. To get a house, you buy a plot. Unless you don't want an Earthship & Geodome Smiley
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
Just going back to the town's stuff:

Any therapist?
Any programs for people with mental health issues, illnesses, or Anxiety disorders?
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
^^^^^^^^^

Google/YouTube
^^^^^^^^^
Google/YouTube
What if someone is poor and handicapped and cannot work for their home? Are you going to violate the Americans with Disabilities Act?

Work for their home?
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
What if someone is poor and handicapped and cannot work for their home? Are you going to violate the Americans with Disabilities Act?
Google/YouTube
And our EarthShips will be different than most:

1. Each person will have at least three acres, so we won't be making small ones.

2. Geodomes outside will be used as green houses, making more room in the larger EarthShips

3. Trailers will be used to make basements, allowing for WAY more space.

And again, an outside company will be contracted for regular building, these will just be built for anyone that wants publically built housing.
Google/YouTube
No offense, but I don't think that many people would want to live in a 'EarthShip'.

Then don't ask the town government to build your house, we will contract a company for people that want to build a regular house.
Pages:
Jump to: