Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 20. (Read 54565 times)

?
Activity: -
Merit: -
No offense, but I don't think that many people would want to live in a 'EarthShip'.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
We will also offer trailers to bury and use as basements, or use above ground as housing:

Google/YouTube
There are many benefits of Earthship living

Google/YouTube
The outline of an Earthship is made with old tires for insulation. The tires are framed with wood, and filled with concrete, some people fill the tires with soda cans or dirt, then concrete. Then some people put soda cans on the outside of the tires in the concrete also.

Google/YouTube
We will also offer publicly built Geodomes for greenhouses and living.

Google/YouTube
For the people that could not afford their own house, this is the kind of house we would be building as public work (public work is for people who need money).

They are called EarthShips

Google/YouTube
I suggest buying some lake and hunting land if we have any money left over when we buy the town's land.

That would be ideal. We plan on getting land in Colorado, and New Mexico has some hunting spots too.

By the way: Why not make a forum for this? We could use the same site this site uses: createaforum.com.

Like create our own website?

Yeah, why not? It would get more supporters.

We've got our own website. It's down right now, but we could put it on the home page Smiley
?
I suggest buying some lake and hunting land if we have any money left over when we buy the town's land.

That would be ideal. We plan on getting land in Colorado, and New Mexico has some hunting spots too.

By the way: Why not make a forum for this? We could use the same site this site uses: createaforum.com.

Yeah, why not? It would get more supporters.
Google/YouTube

?

Google/YouTube

?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And I say WE because there is already a group. We have 200 members on Facebook supporting us, and they are from all over the country.

Oh, awesome, Facebook likes. We all know how Facebook likes change the world.

Not likes. Members of an active event. Active meaning they are responding and waiting for projects and jobs.

I'm waiting too.  And i'll even help with the ground work.  I've rented a couple of 26-foot U-Hauls & they're now packed tight with my best slaves.  I watered them before loading & tossed in some old bread & rutabaga to keep them quiet, but if your place is more than a day's drive from Kentucky, well, I just don't want to think about it.  Anyhow, they're plenty strong & smart enough, so whatever work you got, all i'm asking is you feed 'em good & pay me .01BTC/head/day.  That's as low as i'm going.  Now where's your place?  I want to git going 'for my drivers get too loaded.
Google/YouTube
Lol. I'm not scamming.

Progress will be posted in this thread and on videos.

(BTW I unignored you for a moment, but you are now re-ignored)
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

Everything you say is an assumption and everything you say is wrong.

If you REALLY want to know the cognitive process of all of this, it started as an idea to start a philosophical nation, then turned into working to change the government of McKinney Texas, then turned into Bitcoin town, THEN turned into a restaurant, church ect. Because those things are simply NECISSARY.

And I say WE because there is already a group. We have 200 members on Facebook supporting us, and they are from all over the country.

lol OMG the biggest revelation of them all.
i just realised where finshaggy learnt to scam...from a close neighbour of his

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trendon-shavers-a-free-contribution-144321

trendon shavers AKA pirate@40

even funnier is that josh zerlan, (butterfly labs) is also a texas man.. wow this is starting to become a funny pattern emerging...

Google/YouTube
Plus,
You will most likely be able to see the Bitcoin Restaurant or Bitcoin House Series before the town even gets started.
Google/YouTube
I was completely up front with my videos the whole time. I even add each new one to the first post.
Google/YouTube
Hmm. The way you just handled the argument kind of says you're not a scammer. And that especially not.. Dan-, well, you know what I'm saying. Dank would've came up with "I'm not scamming, it's love, please give me 3K-6K BTC loan.. Blah, blah, blah."

Fin, you have my full trust again. When can we get back to picking out land?
We can talk about land now. I didn't expect to come back to see the trolls had taken over.
?
Hmm. The way you just handled the argument kind of says you're not a scammer. And that especially not.. Dan-, well, you know what I'm saying. Dank would've came up with "I'm not scamming, it's love, please give me 3K-6K BTC loan.. Blah, blah, blah."

Fin, you have my full trust again. When can we get back to picking out land?
Google/YouTube

Oh, awesome, Facebook likes. We all know how Facebook likes change the world.

Not likes. Members of an active event. Active meaning they are responding and waiting for projects and jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: