Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz - page 12. (Read 203880 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 23, 2014, 05:12:17 AM
in that case brokerages shouldn't need ppl's money to operate their business.

Brokerages don't guarantee a 360% per year interest rate with absolutely no risk. In fact, you're lucky if you break 5-6% with some of them in a year, plus you pay fees on top of that and in some cases lose money due to the risk. This is VERY different.

Did Esoteric Investments leave you at some point with the impression that this was a risk free investment. We are trading bitcoin I can assure you it is not risk free on those exchanges if you have never figured that out by yourself. Any losses we do suffer we can show you our trades and where in the chart it happened for transparency so you know we in fact lost your coins in the market from a bad trade. But your investment is not risk free, not even minimally risk free.

If you have never traded on crypto currency markets there are people with large wallets that control markets and team up together to move and pump markets as big as dogecoin sometimes. They are called whales. When you are in the market alone with even a substantial amount of trading bitcoin say 2-3 ($1000) you are at the mercy of these whales. With the pool you put those coins in the hands of our qualified traders that are making it their job to research coins and market movements making our traders whales to secure your bitcoin investment and to put and use it in the markets to secure profits for the pool. Trading by itself is never ending and tiring, and often without a large enough investment isn't worth the time needed to actively trade and research. by giving it to a pool we put in the time to give your investment into bitcoin a better shot of growing than if you were trading it alone on your own.

Basically, we operate with a lot of similarities to a brokerage the people you give your money to go trade it for you and make you profits for a fee taken off the profits.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 23, 2014, 03:57:22 AM
yes, because this situation is a different METHOD, so has to be treated entirely different. but also we have to realize bitcoin is a whole new system of moving money, with new concepts and money making opportunities that are being discovered and exploited.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
October 23, 2014, 03:42:21 AM

Brokerages don't guarantee a 360% per year interest rate with absolutely no risk. In fact, you're lucky if you break 5-6% with some of them in a year, plus you pay fees on top of that and in some cases lose money due to the risk. This is VERY different.
October 23, 2014, 03:38:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
October 23, 2014, 03:16:29 AM
ya its obv these hyips are becoming more sophisticated and elaborate, with pretty convincing arguments to sway the ppl.

but i think what a lot of ppl didn't really think about, was about actually trying to get the proof of how exactly BT was making their profits.

Thats actually the wrong question to ask. The more important question is why they would borrow money from the public at exuberant YoY rates if they have such a profitable business. If there really was a business model behind it, they would have no problems self funding, or getting VC funds, a bank loan or heck, even credit card loans would be so much cheaper to get them started.

Here is a simple rule: if you need elaborate marketing, social media, referrals scheme's etc to raise money from the public for something that is supposedly incredibly lucrative, you can be 100% sure its a scam.

October 23, 2014, 02:53:57 AM
*thumbs up*
legendary
October 23, 2014, 02:50:22 AM
ya its obv these hyips are becoming more sophisticated and elaborate, with pretty convincing arguments to sway the ppl.

but i think what a lot of ppl didn't really think about, was about actually trying to get the proof of how exactly BT was making their profits. I wrote support about this once, and they never responded. thats when i pulled out my money as soon as my initial principle was released. i hadn't invested again after that.

there was a lack of transparency when it came down to the meat and potatoes of their operation. and this is something i'm persuing aggressively with Esoteric, to get that proof. cause all trading activities on the exchanges are recorded, and its smth they can definitely provide to their customer base without risk of comprimising company operations.

so i'll post any information I get.

Thanks. Just make sure you're really diligent in finding information. People keep trying to persuade themselves into believing it's true just because that's what they want to think. So don't get caught up in that. I'll also try to help verify any information you do get to offer up a second set of eyes/analyzation to the data.
October 23, 2014, 12:53:08 AM

but i think what a lot of ppl didn't really think about, was about actually trying to get the proof of how exactly BT was making their profits. I wrote support about this once, and they never responded. thats when i pulled out my money as soon as my initial principle was released. i hadn't invested again after that.

there was a lack of transparency when it came down to the meat and potatoes of their operation. and this is something i'm persuing aggressively with Esoteric, to get that proof. cause all trading activities on the exchanges are recorded, and its smth they can definitely provide to their customer base without risk of comprimising company operations.

so i'll post any information I get.
legendary
October 23, 2014, 12:41:15 AM
words are words on the internet. so let's wait and see if anyone actually is able to meet the operators of this company in person. And if they really are running this in the united states, then they will be caught fast and swiftly terminated.

but for now they are paying. and i've been in correspondence with them for a couple days. I've also called their company and spoke with real person confirming the company's existence.

fyi i am not a rep or employee of esoteric investments. just a member stating my experience with them up to this point.

BT paid out for almost 12 months and were extremely responsive for 11 of those. So none of this is really saying much.
October 23, 2014, 12:33:36 AM
words are words on the internet. so let's wait and see if anyone actually is able to meet the operators of this company in person. And if they really are running this in the united states, then they will be caught fast and swiftly terminated.

but for now they are paying. and i've been in correspondence with them for a couple days. I've also called their company and spoke with real person confirming the company's existence.

fyi i am not a rep or employee of esoteric investments. just a member stating my experience with them up to this point.
legendary
October 23, 2014, 12:18:10 AM
Not a ponzi operator happy to say Smiley some of you will just have to find out as you earn with us, other will just have to find out as you don't earn with us. Time will only tell.

The funny thing is this is almost word for word what Bitcoin Trader's owner also said. But I trust you -- you're from the Internet.
Activity: 57
October 22, 2014, 10:48:42 PM

Ooh,  You aren't investing in that scam?  Come invest in mine instead....

Ambulance chaser.   

Shameless..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 22, 2014, 10:35:24 PM
Someone mentioned visiting us in New Jersey and we'd love to have you! Contact us through our site and we will set up a meeting for anyone that can get over here to see us first hand and what we are about. www.esotericinvestments.com

From your site:

For investors that do not wish to deal with Bitcoin, we offer an extremely lucrative Monthly Return Plan. Our Monthly Return Plans start at just $500 (USD) and last for a period of 120 days. Each month your Plan is active you will earn a 5% return on your original investment!

You are a Ponzi operator.

That makes you a criminal.

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Anybody here who thinks otherwise, you're kind of a criminal, too.

And you need more shame in your life.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
October 22, 2014, 10:27:36 PM
Someone mentioned visiting us in New Jersey and we'd love to have you! Contact us through our site and we will set up a meeting for anyone that can get over here to see us first hand and what we are about. www.esotericinvestments.com

From your site:

For investors that do not wish to deal with Bitcoin, we offer an extremely lucrative Monthly Return Plan. Our Monthly Return Plans start at just $500 (USD) and last for a period of 120 days. Each month your Plan is active you will earn a 5% return on your original investment!

Not a ponzi operator happy to say Smiley some of you will just have to find out as you earn with us, other will just have to find out as you don't earn with us. Time will only tell. We can't trade in a never sleeping market and deal with accusations on a daily basis. Though we don't need it for managing bitcoin when we have our accreditation and licenses we hope we'll have your trust then. Till then don't invest if you don't trust us. We are working hard over here to give you a reason to trust us while building the pool. but can only do so much at this point. I will say this we do not guarantee any returns our track record has allowed us to give returns so far, but this in no way is guaranteed by us to last till the end of time. It will only last as long as good trades are found and executed. We expect those to happen ever few days to week, but nothing is ever certain in the exchanges.

As someone made a new thread for Esoteric Investments I will be monitoring that thread to respond to clients and other questions there. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831670.0;prev_next=prev#new
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
October 22, 2014, 09:33:19 PM

From your site:

October 22, 2014, 08:04:02 PM
Seems they are already operating a new scheme: https://www.esotericinvestments.com
I have contacted their support with a silly question and the reply was almost identical to what BT replied at the time they were still replying.
What was the question and response from Esoteric Investments and Bitcoin Trader?
From the Facebook Bitcoin Trader Customers Association page:
Dan Pace ....I have been with Esoteric Investments from the beginning which was actually founded late March...
In an effort to inspire some trust in Esoteric Investments I invite anyone with questions and concerns to contact me as I do have extensive knowledge of the company from my role in its formation.
Can all these people recover their losses investing in Esoteric Investments?
If yes the link is www.esotericinvestments.com
What is esoteric's investment strategy? You expect people to go at the same Ponzi scheme again? A ponzi is a ponzi... I hope to never hear about another, much less promote one. And I hope they all get busted. It's not a sustainable way to create wealth, somebody has to get burned. Are you thinking they have a real sustainable source of income besides new members? Do you believe BT did?

Sorry for the absence from the tread thought the Esoteric Investments talk had died here, and frankly had other concerns like the bitcoin being invested into the company and risked in the markets.

Lot to touch on.

First, I am Dan Pace a founder of Esoteric Investments I posted as a customer because at the time I was a customer promoting my past business that I was still fond of. I had left to go work for a paycheck as I had some owed rent and Esoteric Investments wasn't profitable enough at the time to pay that bill. With the surge of bitocin investments we got in the wake of the collapse of Bitcoin Trader I voluntarily got forced back into my role and back into the company. If I didn't come back then there'd be no one here at all talking to you all about how we work with your investment. I was invested in Bitcoin Trader along with many of you, and seeing as how the lack of communication was such an issue towards their end I was not gonna let that same lack of communication be there for any point of Esoteric Investments lifetime as a company let alone MY company.

Bitcoin Trader's fall had catapulted us to the spot light faster than we could have expected or planned for. So currently you see a company with a lack of information, a couple of missing pages on their website, and a home office. We have been busy as of recently with active markets (specifically Cannabiscoin and other "weed coins" as they experience a lot of growth) which has caused delays with releasing information as we wanted to have a lot out after the past weekend. Thanks to markets slowing down and trading going into more of a research phase then actually trading we have had time to post up information. https://www.esotericinvestments.com/pr/oct-22-2014.php An about us section for the website is near done and in the works should be posted in a day or two as well. We will update everyone about it on our social media pages; Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
October 22, 2014, 05:08:29 PM
Lost $2300 here  Angry
rj2
Activity: 1
October 22, 2014, 01:23:21 PM
Please add me for $1000 stolen
Activity: 182
October 22, 2014, 12:22:00 PM
In this list are the losses.
ML= Money Lost; MS = Money Sent; MR = Money Recovered
ML = MS - MR

icecreamgenius  = $40k
joystickj = $31.5k
Casimir1904 = $25k
jimmad13 = $24k
timothyvail = $20k
varChar = $14.5k
pawlo74 = $12k
c0c0 = $10k
Karsten Holland = $8760
tonyca = $5964.1
Centaurus = $5k
justGotConned (Jeebs007) = $4.1k
tuktukracer = $3k
rhader = $2.7k
proximator = $2.4K
Attie707 = $2k
aerensoy = $2k
ranlo = $1.8k
Forgaria = 1578$
zwickl = $1.3k
btloser = $1280
tywe = $1,230.95
puma1888 = $1.2k
Digicoinz = $1.1k
Mr_River_x = $0.9K
Cassey = $500

I changed mine above to reflect real money lost. I never successfully had any money paid back to me, but about $5,500 previously calculated was my rolled back "earnings" which never existed anyway. Those of you who have submitted numbers above, please make sure your number is correct as to how much money you actually sent them from your own funds less profits. Do not simply put your account balance, as that is a fictitious number anyway.

icecreamgenius  = $40k
joystickj = $31.5k
Casimir1904 = $25k
jimmad13 = $24k
timothyvail = $20k
varChar = $14.5k
pawlo74 = $12k
c0c0 = $10k
Karsten Holland = $8760
tonyca = $5964.1
Centaurus = $5k
justGotConned (Jeebs007) = $4.1k
tuktukracer = $3k
rhader = $2.7k
proximator = $2.4K
Attie707 = $2k
aerensoy = $2k
ranlo = $1.8k
Forgaria = 1578$
zwickl = $1.3k
btloser = $1280
tywe = $1,230.95
puma1888 = $1.2k
Digicoinz = $1.1k
Mr_River_x = $0.9K
Cassey = $500
lesnod11 = $350

I added me here.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 22, 2014, 08:04:17 AM

Embarrassed

What we need is a PI to track these down and get some of our money back!
Pages:
Jump to: