Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 12. (Read 24936 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
I already have some ideas about trading with bitcoin, so,  I am more capable in trading with bitcoin than trading in forex. Both are profitable but i find it more risky to trade in forex.
why?? Have u ever heard about scam of forex brockers? Personally me not. But I heard a lof of hacks and scams of different crypto exchnages
then Answer the question, How many positive reviews about the Forex Project from ordinary traders? Almost half of all reviews Speak only about the fact that only a certain caste of people earn on Forex, and all newcomers only lose their finances.
in general, initially you need to try to use their opportunities in Forex, And then do the analysis and write a review about this project. Apparently many Who wrote negative comments, do not even know about Forex trading and what kind of Project this prospect gives.
Activity: 448
I already have some ideas about trading with bitcoin, so,  I am more capable in trading with bitcoin than trading in forex. Both are profitable but i find it more risky to trade in forex.
why?? Have u ever heard about scam of forex brockers? Personally me not. But I heard a lof of hacks and scams of different crypto exchnages
then Answer the question, How many positive reviews about the Forex Project from ordinary traders? Almost half of all reviews Speak only about the fact that only a certain caste of people earn on Forex, and all newcomers only lose their finances.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Personaly me trade both and Im satisfied. When there will be more brockers on the market which will have crypto trading pairs I will switch to forex at all
Activity: 406
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Forex can be very boring, as some currencies are very stable. You stay hours in front of the monitor just to earn some pips.
(this in case you make day trading)
Crypto is more risky, but it's very dinamic and you can make big gains.
Activity: 490
I very like forex but it is impossible there to make a fortune thats why I prefer crypto. However if brockers integrate crypto in their platform I will consider the opportunity of switching
Forex itself is awesome market but it is outdated as for now.. The crypto is replacing it. Forex has already has its golden yeras however if crypto will be added as trading pairs agains fiat..well, maybe forex will get the 2nd chance though
Activity: 77
You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not. I would never choose forex because it's too risky and there are so many fake and fraudulent forex platforms
Activity: 238
I would honestly choose the most recommended forex broker even it's required to verify to identity because it's for the sake of my money and not going to go to shitty forex broker which often don't require verification. I don't have so much knowledge about trading but I Think there's much risk on Forex than bitcoin or alt coin trading
Activity: 130
I really don't think someone just say, I'm going do this trade just because it feels right, there must be some kind of analysis behind the decision, we cannot just use our instinct and the trade to me that will be like gambling. I really don't think someone just say, I'm going do this trade just because it feels right, there must be some kind of analysis behind the decision
Merit: 29
Forex is not as fun and it has a lot of limitations . risk takers would rather crypto world because we would rather to swim in the deep water , the fish you see on the water is dead.
Forex could be as fan as crypto but only for prefessionals. Newbue users have to trade crypto on exchanges without any leverage. Then more chanses to save ur depo
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Forex is not as fun and it has a lot of limitations . risk takers would rather crypto world because we would rather to swim in the deep water , the fish you see on the water is dead.
I use a mixed solution. Brocker which accept crypto. Im realltvsatisfied. Im pretty sure there will be a lot of different forex brockers which will integrate crypto
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Well, forex trading is more reliable compared to crypto trading. As crypto trading exchanges are not fair in their dealings. Despite that a lot of forex traders are rushing to crypto trading, as it is more profitable than forex trading.
Forex traders are crossed into crypto money, but when such people are at risk they go back to Forex. So especially these days Bitcoin and other altcoins are not good, there are still opportunities for Forex.

but for me, I think it is better to stay in the crypto trading because first, I don't have any experience in forex trading. second, I have a difficult to learn the analysis in forex trading. third, I don't want to deposit some money to start forex trading because the big part of my money is in crypto trading and I don't want to sell right now and I am waiting the time to make a big profit in crypto trading. although in forex trading keep attract me to try, I think it still too hard for me to start.
We should do what we believe could give us a positive output, trading in crypto might be risky compared to other forms
of trading but the bigger the risk the better the reward and that's just happen here in crypto since a lot of traders are already reach now.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Well, forex trading is more reliable compared to crypto trading. As crypto trading exchanges are not fair in their dealings. Despite that a lot of forex traders are rushing to crypto trading, as it is more profitable than forex trading.
Forex traders are crossed into crypto money, but when such people are at risk they go back to Forex. So especially these days Bitcoin and other altcoins are not good, there are still opportunities for Forex.

but for me, I think it is better to stay in the crypto trading because first, I don't have any experience in forex trading. second, I have a difficult to learn the analysis in forex trading. third, I don't want to deposit some money to start forex trading because the big part of my money is in crypto trading and I don't want to sell right now and I am waiting the time to make a big profit in crypto trading. although in forex trading keep attract me to try, I think it still too hard for me to start.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Activity: 532
has never heard from many people that Forex gives a good profit for an ordinary person. No matter how much I undertake this project, I always fail.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
If you want to start trading on Forex markets you need something like 10k or maybe even 20k. Also, it is a lot of fraud in the Forex brokerage market in developing countries. Initial deposit 20$ and leverage 1-500 – that's what they offer. Bitcoin is better because it is real exchange market, and forex is a virtual one.
Pages:
Jump to: