Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 8. (Read 24933 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Everyone can trade and have different preferences when and where to invest.  We do have our different choices. For me,  if i can learn both trading and forex,  i can invest with it but if i cannot handle it,  i will just invest in one area to manage it carefully.

Indeed. There's some people are good in one thing and there's some good on both so it actually depends tho. As for me, forex isn't my cup of tea as i tried it once but I constantly losing, idk I just find it difficult but when I tried crypto trading at first I still adjusting but eventually everything went fine.

Don't try to fit to someone else shoes.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I think it comes down to an individual mind set. For some people its easier to grasp the idea of trading in bitcoin. And Forex is more riskier than bitcoin trading. If you are not good at analizing, thats it.
If we are more comfortable in forex then use it, it will depend on where we find comfortability as well as having a good earning at all, I find crypto more beneficial than forex, though it's riskier to do so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think it comes down to an individual mind set. For some people its easier to grasp the idea of trading in bitcoin. And Forex is more riskier than bitcoin trading. If you are not good at analizing, thats it.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Everyone can trade and have different preferences when and where to invest.  We do have our different choices. For me,  if i can learn both trading and forex,  i can invest with it but if i cannot handle it,  i will just invest in one area to manage it carefully.
Activity: 168
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
I think you should only trade in crypto and not participate in Forex, you can see that the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so the successful trade is very difficult. towel. In addition, the Forex market is very large and complex, so to be successful here is very difficult and requires you to spend a lot of effort but still very high.
Activity: 392
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
I think you should not trade bitcoin in forex risk very high and very dangerous for those who do not have much experience, in addition to the market in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so the bill the risk will increase. Therefore I advise you not to trade bitcoin the forex side will be very dangerous for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

I had forex experience and believe me when the pip goes against your predictions you left with zero balance. Crypto is far better than forex atleast if the asset drops its value it wont go to zero crypto is all about matter of time buy and hold and exchanges are trustworthy too
Forex trading is also a good opportunity but it cannot give you what cryptocurrency can give, it won't give you a potential just like that that is why some prefer crypto over it, and if I would have to choose, no doubt as well I would definitely love to invest in crypto rather than in forex.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

I had forex experience and believe me when the pip goes against your predictions you left with zero balance. Crypto is far better than forex atleast if the asset drops its value it wont go to zero crypto is all about matter of time buy and hold and exchanges are trustworthy too
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
First, both investments are good, you can earn more than 100% in your investment if you are that good in trading, second, both are open 24/7, it will just depend on your platfrom for forex if they will close for maintenance or some issues, the same goes with bitcoin and to be specific, it goes for the wallets, not the whole exchange, third, the skills you use for one, can be use to the other, however, what differs most is the transaction, you need to get a third party for forex in order for you to trade, it is not real time as well, there are a lot of people you need to talk to, just to make money, but for bitcoin, no more third parties, you just simply need your skills then it is up to you whether you make it or not. People who trade in crypto currency, wants freedom, they don't want to anyone telling them what to do, they want to anonymous,  whereas for forex, you will be treaeted differently, since you are giving them money as well, you will have a sense of entitlement that will make you complacent.
Activity: 294
I think there is some difference between those two things, it is not the same to trade bitcoin and to trade forex...
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Forex is not like Trade because it is like gambling. Forex market needs more technical and personal experience. For trade, I can earn profit and safety, but with forex, you can not succeed with any technique. I believe that Forex participants are failing and no one gets rich with Forex.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
most likely because trading in forex has a very high risk than trading bitcoin, in bitcoin the movement of the price is very clear and can be seen going where the price because there is a total supply coin that looks different from forex that is not too clear and transparent.

yes, and if we cannot survive in forex, we can lose all of our money. but behind of the high risk, forex offers to us to reach a big profit so it is better for us to learn more in forex if we decide to start trading in forex. personally, I prefer to do trading cryptocurrency because the risk is not too big and we can start in any amount following with the rule on every exchanges and trading in cryptocurrency can also give the opportunity to us to have an investment that will give a big profit in the future. so for new people, I suggest to try trading cryptocurrency and use the small money to feel how it looks like.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Forex trading is much tougher than trading on the cryptocurrencies market. There you have a margin leverage and a swap of brokers. Also, brokers try to rob you all the way to the bottom. On the cryptocurrencies market, the situation is different: here you control your asset, you can store it for as long as you want, without paying any commission. However, in the cryptocurrencies market, the credibility of running into a lot of swindlers is greater. On Forex, it's almost impossible. Another advantage of forex trading is a much more convenient trading terminal with more advanced analysis tools.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
most likely because trading in forex has a very high risk than trading bitcoin, in bitcoin the movement of the price is very clear and can be seen going where the price because there is a total supply coin that looks different from forex that is not too clear and transparent.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
It's very simple
Because I am fascinated by blockchain technology and new market opportunities first of all
It's cool to be a part of technical revolution and all this stuff
Secondary, it's of course, volatility of this market and huge potential for growing
You can't see it on the Forex market

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I think there is a big advantage for bitcoin and other crytocurrency trading because the fees are a percentage of the trades. Also, the fees are very low, so you can make very small trades and the fees are almost insignificant.
We are unknown for the transactions and the return of profit has a great value because of fluctuation on its prices and we can determine the flows on the market. There's no stable prices it can range up to our targets so that's why I grab the opportunities of bitcoin has.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I think there is a big advantage for bitcoin and other crytocurrency trading because the fees are a percentage of the trades. Also, the fees are very low, so you can make very small trades and the fees are almost insignificant.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Because of the high profitability of the market, we are able to earn very fast profits in a short period of time. Forex trading is profitable, and sometimes they are volatile, but they are safer. BTC. The more risky the market, the more risky you can get rich quick.
Activity: 305
I love to trade as well in forex but i see a lot of risk in forex trading unlike with trading here with bitcoin and other altcoins.  And i dont have enough knowledge on how to tradr with forex.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Actually you don't have to choose. Me and some of my friends trade stocks, forex, and crypto/BTC. When there's no opportunity in stock market, we switch to forex, but then recently with the BTC being hyped, we found that it is some much easier and faster to earn money trading BTC especially if you are good in reading charts. For instance, I made about 150% gain in weeks of trading crypto while my other friend made 200%, that's double your money in a couple of weeks' time.
Pages:
Jump to: