Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 9. (Read 24933 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
I think that forex is just a scam and nobody can win there. Bitcoin is decentralized so you guaranteed can recive your profit after good deal, on forex i'm always losing...

actualy, tradingwise, Forex is more decentralized than Bitcoin. think of a network where all Bitcoin exchanges build an orderbook together. Forex is more or less like that.
Most people don't actualy trade Bitcoin. They buy and (bag)hold. This obviously can't work in Forex (and wont work in Bitcoin forever, too)
they are having different characteristics on how we can be able to make money on this two and some traders also have a lot of opinion to be on here how they may have to do on here.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
I think that forex is just a scam and nobody can win there. Bitcoin is decentralized so you guaranteed can recive your profit after good deal, on forex i'm always losing...

actualy, tradingwise, Forex is more decentralized than Bitcoin. think of a network where all Bitcoin exchanges build an orderbook together. Forex is more or less like that.
Most people don't actualy trade Bitcoin. They buy and (bag)hold. This obviously can't work in Forex (and wont work in Bitcoin forever, too)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Crypto-trading is much way easier and safer than forex, and I believe in bitcoin's value after a few of years.
Activity: 154
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Trust management of Digital Assets
Forex trading is very tough in terms of its conditions. Forex does not forgive mistakes, does not allow to fix them with time.
You thought, that cryptotrading forgive mistakes ? Shocked Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I'm trading in forex and crypto. In my opinion, analyze in forex is easier than bitcoin because every news about economics, politics, oil, commodities will give effects to all pairs, sometimes condition in some countries have a big effects. Technically and fundamental have balancing to the price. In other else, crypto is difficult to analysis because supply and demand is not controlled and bad news in some countries is unpredictable.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
The crypto market - for those who know how to move - offers many more opportunities for gaining than forex, due to its high volatility.
But it is better to learn trading in forex, because it creates a solid base of knowledge.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
because forex is suck and it is only for old man. We are the new generations with a lot of knowledge and technology in our hand. We can make money from cryptocurrency and it is better than making money with forex. we are crypto traders and we love crypto
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Forex is the platform from which all wannabe traders should start, because it gives the best possible training. Then, once you are experienced, you can venture into the crypto, which are much more unstable and unpredictable. (but also more profitable)
Merit: 100
Forex trading is very tough in terms of its conditions. Forex does not forgive mistakes, does not allow to fix them with time. On the cryptocurrency market, the situation is different. You buy an asset, invest in it. And when you are comfortable selling it. There are no leverage (I hate it), broker commissions (swaps) or margin call. Therefore, personally, I prefer the cryptocurrency market.
Yep that's the point, too complicated about variable in forex game. That's why many company offering of broker service, the velocity of money is controlled by leverage. Actually, In cryptocurrency market trading, there were more simple set limit sell and buy. The price usually controlled by issue media/technical and holiday event.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Simply just because I think trading with crypto has more potential comapred to forex trading. Cryptocoins are more volatile compared to asset on forex I guess that is why I prefer to trade upon it. Besides, crypto is more risky compared to forex that's what makes it more profitable.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Forex is a market where institutional investors move, is very stable and earns on micro-movements. Crypto allows much greater profits, if you know how to work, but obviously also big losses.
Merit: 22
On Forex earn only those who are engaged in learning to trade on Forex Grin.
No one can trade for profit withot knowledge. It is kinda obvious. If u wanna successed on Forex - study well
Activity: 193
On Forex earn only those who are engaged in learning to trade on Forex Grin.
The forex market is very stable, the fluctuations are minimal and you earn on ridiculous percentages.
With the crypto, the volatility is high, and a good trader can earn much more than forex.
But u can take a leverage up to x1000 and make a huge money with minimal fluctuation and risks also
Only experienced traders have to use such huge leverage. For the rest much more less are affordable
Activity: 308
The forex market is very stable, the fluctuations are minimal and you earn on ridiculous percentages.
With the crypto, the volatility is high, and a good trader can earn much more than forex.
But u can take a leverage up to x1000 and make a huge money with minimal fluctuation and risks also
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Why do you call this markets "shady" and "unstable"? The capitalization is extremely big now and the thing is very serious; I'll watch what you'll say when market will overcome 1 trillion.
because the way how market cap is being calculated is unfair. It does not display the real amount of money invested into the infrustructure, if we take a look at forex capitalization we will see much bigger numbers but they are real!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?

It's not so difficult: the technical analysis is working, to follow the news and remember about the spread, so do not trade at small timeframes. Bitcoin is perfect for diversifying your trading portfolio, because it does not correlate with other tools.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
Why do you call this markets "shady" and "unstable"? The capitalization is extremely big now and the thing is very serious; I'll watch what you'll say when market will overcome 1 trillion.
Pages:
Jump to: