Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 11. (Read 24936 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Forex is nonsense. It is better to trade shares of companies or goods on the stock exchange. And you can earn quick money on a cryptocurrency.
Forex trading is not necessarily meaningless but you need to have a lot of capital to invest. The profit is very low, so you will have a lot of profit. However, investing in the forex market will help you minimize the risk of losing your entire property. The value of money is based on the development of a certain country, so you only lose a little bit or you will be a little profit.
If you are a competent trader, you can minimize the risks in any market.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Forex is nonsense. It is better to trade shares of companies or goods on the stock exchange. And you can earn quick money on a cryptocurrency.
Forex trading is not necessarily meaningless but you need to have a lot of capital to invest. The profit is very low, so you will have a lot of profit. However, investing in the forex market will help you minimize the risk of losing your entire property. The value of money is based on the development of a certain country, so you only lose a little bit or you will be a little profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
Activity: 490
what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?

Because at the end of the day, I want to be holding bitcoin, not Zimbabwe dollars.

Lol, that answer made me laugh. Smiley

My personal answer is that with Forex I have always lost money, with cryptos I have earned money. I can deal with crypto whales easier than I can deal with Forex whales.
Well. It is in ur case. As for me it is totaly other way round. Im more lucky at forex markets rather then at crypto ones..
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?

Because at the end of the day, I want to be holding bitcoin, not Zimbabwe dollars.

Lol, that answer made me laugh. Smiley

My personal answer is that with Forex I have always lost money, with cryptos I have earned money. I can deal with crypto whales easier than I can deal with Forex whales.
Activity: 406
I happen to trade both markets from different points of view. For forex, trading is entirely margin trade and does require that certain parameters must be met for trading to take place like margin requirement. For me crypto tradings is the most faster to earn since flactuations of coins move fluently and faster, so we can earn huge if we just follow its movements on hourly or daily basic
Forex allows people which have a little money to make a fortune due to big leverage ( up to 1000), Crypto does not provide such opportunity
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I guest there some people who trade in altcoin exchange already trade with forex same with btc or altcoin the most people like altcoin exchange because of volatility of price you will easyly gain profit in that in shortime of waiting. Tried to do it once, and it seems that it's just a far different environment than what we have at crypto trading, and I have lost some money from trading forex a year ago and right now I only do binary forex trading
I agree, probably one of the reasons some people prefer to trade in bitcoin exchanges over forex is the fact that even if you were to lose some money in a trade the fact that bitcoin price keeps going up helps us soften the losses and if you profit form the trades then you get even more profit. I like forex trading but the gains are not comparable to what Bitcoin affords its traders
Activity: 294
I happen to trade both markets from different points of view. For forex, trading is entirely margin trade and does require that certain parameters must be met for trading to take place like margin requirement. For me crypto tradings is the most faster to earn since flactuations of coins move fluently and faster, so we can earn huge if we just follow its movements on hourly or daily basic
Activity: 302
I guest there some people who trade in altcoin exchange already trade with forex same with btc or altcoin the most people like altcoin exchange because of volatility of price you will easyly gain profit in that in shortime of waiting. Tried to do it once, and it seems that it's just a far different environment than what we have at crypto trading, and I have lost some money from trading forex a year ago and right now I only do binary forex trading
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
Lots of traders started with trading forex at first
Then turned to crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I don't trade forex because it is more high risk than bitcoin trading, i can't hold position in forex if i am wrong making prediction but i can hold bitcoin if bitcoin's price going down and i can use bitcoin for trading altcoins there are choice on bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
My very own reason is Forex is something more riskier thing than crypto in comparison they are both trading while the coins or currency is also different. I don't like forex for the thing that it may loss my money in just seconds or minutes. The bottom line here is you or we can't push others to switch to forex trading if they didn't like it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It is because Forex is not hotter than Bitcoin nowadays. Gone are the days where people rely on the old means to earn money. People of today are now trying to generate income from other sources that are not necessarily generated by governments but by the innovation of today's technology. Like for instance, people earn through cryptocurrencies. The latter is a product of technology and people utilize the same in an attempt to boost their investments in it regardless of the lack of governmental support to it. Considerably, too, more people are into cryptos than Forex because of the higher chances at increasing their wealth. Hence, to pick between the two, they would obviously gamble with Bitcoin, it being in demand today.

On the other hand, Forex has the immense advantage of managing extremely high leverages that allow you to multiply your earnings potential, as well as being a regulated business with fewer possibilities of scam.

True. Leverages is the Forex key feature. I even know the place with 1 to 1000 leverage. However only person with experience has to deal with such huge leverages
using high leverage very risky to us.sometime we are uncontroll make buy or sell order.maybe our free margin still available to make new transaction, but while market move opposite with our open , we could suffering margin call.so be wise using leverage.
Activity: 490
It is because Forex is not hotter than Bitcoin nowadays. Gone are the days where people rely on the old means to earn money. People of today are now trying to generate income from other sources that are not necessarily generated by governments but by the innovation of today's technology. Like for instance, people earn through cryptocurrencies. The latter is a product of technology and people utilize the same in an attempt to boost their investments in it regardless of the lack of governmental support to it. Considerably, too, more people are into cryptos than Forex because of the higher chances at increasing their wealth. Hence, to pick between the two, they would obviously gamble with Bitcoin, it being in demand today.

On the other hand, Forex has the immense advantage of managing extremely high leverages that allow you to multiply your earnings potential, as well as being a regulated business with fewer possibilities of scam.

True. Leverages is the Forex key feature. I even know the place with 1 to 1000 leverage. However only person with experience has to deal with such huge leverages
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Completely agree with you regarding to this one.For sure OP if hes still aware on this forum and realized on the things he do mention back in year 2011 for sure he would really get those words back to his own mouth seeing on the current price on most cryptocurrencies on the entire market. We can really see the difference when it comes on making profits between forex and cryptos. It might not be considered as legal or backed by government but people would normally seek out for things which they do see that can give the opportunity on getting rich.

It does not seem appropriate to assume that the simple fact that the crypto market has shown great volatility throughout its first years of existence is a clear sign that it is a more profitable or convenient business than the Forex market.

Many new investors who have joined the crypto universe moved by the great popularity of bitcoin in recent years, are making the mistake of assuming that the behavior seen so far in the crypto market will persist forever, but just take a look at coinmarketcap to check that the large pumps that used to be seen in dozens of cryptos every day, are not happening as often, a sign that this market is entering a period of consolidation that will lead to mitigate volatility.

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
Completely agree with you regarding to this one.For sure OP if hes still aware on this forum and realized on the things he do mention back in year 2011 for sure he would really get those words back to his own mouth seeing on the current price on most cryptocurrencies on the entire market. We can really see the difference when it comes on making profits between forex and cryptos. It might not be considered as legal or backed by government but people would normally seek out for things which they do see that can give the opportunity on getting rich.
Hes not online for 6 years showing off    February 29, 2012, 01:06:41 AM he might not able to re-open this account or fully leave out cryptocurrency and focus into forex on what hes trying to explain on here.This is already a 7 year old thread but still worth to make a discussion.Been glad to read up on previous post on what they are trying to argue or explain between on earlier times of crypto-exchangers compared to forex brokers.
Activity: 273
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
We can see that the cryo market is a great combination of stock and forex, so you can be completely flexible in trading bitcoin based on the knowledge of stock and forex. I think the more you can operate in many areas, the more flexible you can be in managing your capital and be flexible in any situation that can occur if risk occurs.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Forex is more risky than trading Bitcoin and crypto currency, and also you cant expect big profits from forex if you dont start with really big budget. Trading Bitcoin and crypto is less risky and more profitable, because crypto prices are volatile, while the prices of fiat currencies are stable or going up really slowly, compared to crypto markets.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Pages:
Jump to: