Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 2. (Read 24929 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1224
Forex can be same like Binary Option, iam try a trade with Binary Option but mostly they really have some high psychology and i can't handle it when i trade at Forex/Binary. But on crypto iam still can handle my emotion, Right now iam stay away from Forex/BO
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
I think that it is difficult to compare btc and forex because the prospects are really great if we talk about btc. To my mind, it is obvious because  btc traders can earn much more money if having the strategy
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Trading Bitcoin in forex is better than with cryptos. Forex market is less volatile and respects technical analysis more than the crypto market that is volatile and governed mainly by fundamental. People make huge amount of money trading Bitcoin in forex because the liquidity is there and you buy or sell without worries.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Forex is more stable, and it is difficult to make big gains if you do not move major capital.
The crypto are much more volatile, certainly more dangerous, but with a little skill and luck you can earn much more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
As for me, Forex is a bit complicated. You have to give first, a lot of information about you. Additionally, serious knowledge here is needed. I choose the cryptocurrencies and crypto trading as I simply understand it.
Activity: 112
I trade crypto currency, and not Forex, because I really like how the crypto currency changes our world and the entire financial system and I want to support it in any ways.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
You can easily trade at the same time on forex and crypto.
The important thing is to remember that the strategies that allow you to queuing in the forex (anything but safe ...) do not seem to work when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 140
Forex investing for many people has become not only a profession but also a great way to preserve and increase capital. The profit generated by real exchange transactions is much higher than the inflation rate, the investor or the trend of the market to trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think is better we have knowledge of trading in different market,  not only in crypto trading but also in others asset like forex,  stocks, commodities and indices. This is because in crypto trading we can make profit only when the price on bullish,  and when the crypto market on bearish we should be move the money in to others asset.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
the manipulation that occurs in crypto can`t be done anyhow in the forex market, the earning and returns here are the fastest ones and the tax is zero, what a better place for an easy money seeker to trade on  ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Forex is a difficult market, where the best traders in the world operate. The chances of making money are very limited.
Crypts are also difficult, but at least the possible gains are much greater.
Activity: 437
Almost forex markets are unregulated and just simulated, not actually trading on the open market. So you are new or old in the investment, we should not be looking for good luck and rich in forex.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
First of all forex requires a lot more serious legalities. You need to get an account, link your bank account, give permissions, pay them etc etc a lot of stuff. I trade on binance and I have not verified myself and never sent any documentation to anyone.

Forex is different, you need to be professional about it, and there are so many people trying to abuse it. Trading crypto currency is a lot easier and a lot more satisfying now that "whales" are not as dangerous as forex.

Absolutely right, brother. I do not like these complications that is why I always choose the cryptocurrency. It is safe, fast, easy. You can enter the market now even if you have less than 100 dollars.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Forex is very stable, yet money is lost.
The crypto are crazy, but with a little 'luck (a lot ...) you can get rich.
Another thing is that for forex you need to be experts in charting etc but for bitcoin altcoins trading that is not compulsory as it depends on news.
Activity: 70
For retail traders, in most cases you are trading against the house/FX dealer. They do everything they can to eat up all your money, i.e. huge bid/ask spread in volatile periods, spiking the price if you placed stop loss order, giving you a huge margin. There is nearly no way to trade in a relatively fair FX exchange unless you go into brokerage firm to trade in CME. Fair game does not apply on retail players in FX market.
Activity: 392
I keep learning in bitcoin trading to hone my skills, why I prefer bitcoin because I am interested in something new, actually I am also interested in forex but I only have time on Saturdays and Sundays because on another day I have to work, so I chose to trade bitcoin because bitcoin trading on Saturdays and Sundays can still be a transaction while the Saturday and Sunday forex is closed.
Activity: 20
Cryptomarkets are much more volatile, you can earn much more in much less time.
Activity: 518
You can definitely trade on Forex if you know a lot about it. As for me, I know more about the cryptocurrency, therefore, I choose exactly crypto. Additionally, I have many coins. This video explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7mYEd1inp4
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
Forex is very stable, yet money is lost.
The crypto are crazy, but with a little 'luck (a lot ...) you can get rich.
Both has the same risk, i has been in forex trading in 2 years but hard to get profit by consistent, i was learn about technical and fundamental analysis but often all that strategy does not work. I prefer to jump in to crypto market because i can get profit only by make investment in long term. Lets say we can make profit in 1 years in crypto about 10 times just by make investment in long term but in forex we should be full times trading to get the same profit.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Bitcoin has better income potential compared in trading forex. Based on my experience bitcoin is too risky but the income is really worth it while forex trading the income is incomparable to the income comes from crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: